Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I have a save from 31.1 and I keep getting this error errorlustdoll.PNG

I tried to make files and I already moved it to the C: folder directly it still doesn't load, any idea? Also the save file converter is no longer available

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I have a save from 31.1 and I keep getting this error
Any saves from before r37 produces this error; it's because that build revised the code. The workarounds are:
1) Try to download r37 build; the wiki has storage with all old builds (excluding r11, that one was lost unfortunately). Re-saving there and downloading in newer version often works.
2) Try to make dummy p-zbrow1.png file and put it in the www/img/faces folder (just copy any other file from same folder and rename it into that).

Your save wouldl likely contain additional major bugs anyway, so it's recommended to reset it via new game plus anyway; better lose story progress than entire character.

In general, skipping updates which updates the code in any way is usually a bad idea.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Any saves from before r37 produces this error; it's because that build revised the code. The workarounds are:
1) Try to download r37 build; the wiki has storage with all old builds (excluding r11, that one was lost unfortunately). Re-saving there and downloading in newer version often works.
2) Try to make dummy p-zbrow1.png file and put it in the www/img/faces folder (just copy any other file from same folder and rename it into that).

Your save wouldl likely contain additional major bugs anyway, so it's recommended to reset it via new game plus anyway; better lose story progress than entire character.

In general, skipping updates which updates the code in any way is usually a bad idea.
Managed to solve it by copying the missing files from the 31.1 that I got to the new one.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
can the male protag get females preg or naw?
Several named female characters can get pregnant if you finish their routes up to certain point (namely, Cassie, Fawn, Rinny, Linda and Alissa), and give them fertility pill before creampie. Fertility pill can be bought in the Nursery, in New Ark.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Several named female characters can get pregnant if you finish their routes up to certain point (namely, Cassie, Fawn, Rinny Linda and Alissa), and give them fertility pill before creampie. Fertility pill can be bought in the Nursery, in New Ark.
oh ok

KirbDog

Dec 14, 2018
Rinny is no longer resounding in the succubus tower and I finish all her quests going to sleep not is not bringing her back Screenshot 2023-05-11 203523.png

Dorsilav

Jan 10, 2019
Hi, I have followed this game for a couple of years now, and Im wondering, is there like an official way that the game is meant to be played, bc when I last played it (version 32) If I did some quests too soon, some other characters would either get stuck as in cant progress storyline, or they would simply dissapear never to be found again. Myb because I was focusing on one character? Can someone please explain the general direction in which one should go when playing this game?

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Hi, I have followed this game for a couple of years now, and Im wondering, is there like an official way that the game is meant to be played, bc when I last played it (version 32) If I did some quests too soon, some other characters would either get stuck as in cant progress storyline, or they would simply dissapear never to be found again. Myb because I was focusing on one character? Can someone please explain the general direction in which one should go when playing this game?
Weird, I haven't encountered any such problems at all.
Some characters may disappear but it is all quest-related and it should resolve itself once you have progressed with the quest further.
Sometimes characters are missing at their usual position, but that just means they are guaranteed to be somewhere else and you should find them there.
Just play at your own pace. If you come across such problems again, please post here, as they may be legitimate bugs.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Play it however you want! There's sometimes path branches within character routes, but they all generally lead to the same outcome. You won't screw yourself out of content by doing one thing over another, etc.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes