Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Could I ask when the next significant update to the storyline might come? As much as I'm here for the smut, the plot is what keeps me going
The next big area will be desert in r50, which ties into Cassie's, Bell's and inadvertently Linda's route!

My Questions
1: When can I see Gin again? Are they meeting again in the desert?
2: Is it on the schedule that Kitty Makes Lust doll pregnant or vice versa?
3: When will the WIPstories(Temple,Edith,Science Tower,etc) be updated?
4: When will the Pixie's Sex scene be updated?(In a way other than a tentacles.)
5: Any plans to add a magic wand or shield to any hand-held equipment?
1. Not sure yet! I won't leave him missing for long though
2. Potentially! I'll have to make Kitty's route first I think.
3. Temple and science Lab Tower will be relatively sooner. Edith will still be a ways yet, but there's something big planned for her
4. Pixie will be even further out. At least after Edith
5. Could see about it!

Thanks for replying, just one question.

Will there be strap-ons?
There are lots of dildos, and I know there is the futa cockgrowth, yet strangely no straps, so when futa is disabled you wouldn't miss out on lesbian and pegging buttstuff.
I could make strapon's!

Will ntr/cuckolding be added to the game at some point? Cause i know you can currently wear a chastity cage/lock. But there are no new scenes tied to it at the moment. Instead it just locks you out of any scenes, it would be nice if some of the npc's at the very least acknowledged your character wearing a chastity cage/lock. And maybe even teased you about it, cause right now the only person that knows your wearing it is you.
I don't really get cuckolding, so probably not. I can definitely get more NPCs to interact with the player while they're wearing the chastity belt though!

Indivi, "You sly dog." I've stumbled upon ******* and loved the content I've seen so far and the way it was introduced and with that character in particular, even before finding this out, I had thought this would have been the ideal way to make it so I'm glad to see you had the idea yourself. It may not look like much, but it's the small details that adds a lot of depth to something and it's small details I enjoy.

Congratulation on your 4th anniversary, that's a big commitment to a project and as I said previously, I'm hoping for your continued success.

I've also been to The Island and thought it was a clever way of introducing such a place given the general lore of the game being a post-apocalypse, etc. Although, this had me wondering, is this a dream or something since it's a painting? In anycases, great content there as well as always, and hoping for more.

Not for me to tell others how to build their games, but if I may once more, I really liked the way Alissa's quest played out when they went for a picnic etc, and it could be nice to see more interactions like those outside of the character's "area", ideally as a list of options of outings the character can do with the MC, perhaps even with another companion like during that route. It would add an interesting aspect of sandbox if those options are repeatable.

Another suggestion I want to offer is randomly triggered scene when MC goes to sleep, we already have the dream, and the scene in the abandoned lab, but I'm hoping for more of those, perhaps Rinny getting playful sometimes when she accompany the character to the private rooms, Maybe a scene with Cassie, and a variant with Alissa, the list could go on.

Finally, you probably have already fixed those, but I still wanted to submit those typos I found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, once again, a big thanks for making this project, not only is the h-content great, the writing in general is, and so are the other elements.

Godspeed.
Haha, glad you enjoyed **** XD. And thank you! Already headed for anniversary #5!

Not too much to reveal about Island yet. For now, it's just a place to relax and meet everyone in one place.

Sure, I can see about more outings with different NPCs, as well as more events that happen when you sleep.

Will fix those typos!

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying it so much!

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Question, if a NPC gets pregnant, is there any way to remove it?
Only wait till they get ready to give birth. Same with you. Some characters seems to do it faster than the others, but I'm not sure on that.

On related not, no, disabling pregnancy "shrine" only prevents pregnancy, but can't terminate ongoing one.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Question, if a NPC gets pregnant, is there any way to remove it?
To be fair, pregnancy in this game has no content outside of changing their portraits and adding a couple new dialogue lines for the duration of it, and offspring are whisked away, never to be seen again (this is explained away by basically saying you'd be a shitty parent, adventuring around and all that) so it's not like it affects all that much, just wait for the pregnancy to end.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
To be fair, pregnancy in this game has no content outside of changing their portraits and adding a couple new dialogue lines for the duration of it
Some characters do have special scenes while they and/or the player are pregnant. Particularly Rinny. But yeah, there aren't many.

Rogue Reaper

Aug 7, 2021
Oh nice, already talking of pregnancy..
With the author here.. Is there a chance of getting a stats screen of how many babies we have had with each girl?
Would be a bit much but would also (if possible), like one with who's babies has the MC had..
I can keep track myself, but thought it would an interesting idea, since the delivery scene does say at some point we'll be able to settle down 'maybe' in the future.

scizzer12

Oct 31, 2019
Is this a good place to bring up bugs?

Hopefully these reports help out.
There's an old-internet levity to this game that is endearing.
Keep up the good work, Indivi.

P.S. Feel free to DM me if you can't reproduce the bugs. I can always make saves or give steps.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
View attachment IMG_0077.webp
LD+ r49.1 is now out!

Note: the browser version will be a little late in being updated, as I’m currently away from my main computer (where the files are stored.) It should be updated on the 10th!

In-browser:

Win:

Mac:

Linux:

Android:

-Fixed auto cocksleeve and cock growth spell not showing properly on Cassie when pregnant
-Fixed using cock growth spell with knotted cock
-Fixed getting cock milked with knotted cock
-Fixed using cock accessories with knotted cock
-Reduced requirements for one of Mistyra's scenes

-Added dressing up Kitty as a maid
-Added using cock growth on Cassie in private dungeon
-Added senses training in Succubus Tower lecture hall
-Added bloom facial tattoo to TAT2 shop
-Added Styled strap sandals to hatter shop in UNA
-Added bunny tail (no graphics), and mouse tail options
-Added knotted dog cock option
-Fixed graphic issue with police gloves
-Fixed Marin staying naked after certain events
-Fixed missing graphic for pink cow tail
-Fixed snout being covered by blush
-Fixed exp being retained when modifying stats on NG+

Oh nice, already talking of pregnancy..
With the author here.. Is there a chance of getting a stats screen of how many babies we have had with each girl?
Would be a bit much but would also (if possible), like one with who's babies has the MC had..
I can keep track myself, but thought it would an interesting idea, since the delivery scene does say at some point we'll be able to settle down 'maybe' in the future.
Unfortunately, I’m not too fond of keeping track of stats like that, so probably not (otherwise I would’ve also tracked other sex related stats like amount of orgasms, penetrations, etc.)

Basically, the idea is that there will be NPC good endings in the near future, where you can settle down and raise a family with one of the NPCs

Also are scenes planned where you can interact with the kids and their respective parent?
Yes, as mentioned above, there will be NPC good endings in the near future, where you can settle down and raise a family with one of the NPCs

Is this a good place to bring up bugs?

Hopefully these reports help out.
There's an old-internet levity to this game that is endearing.
Keep up the good work, Indivi.

P.S. Feel free to DM me if you can't reproduce the bugs. I can always make saves or give steps.
Thank you, very in-depth report! I’ll take a look at all of them and do what I can! and glad to hear you’re enjoying it!

Last edited:

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Next is r50, the half way done to 100.... I am curious if Rainy Skies will return, since they are on hold for the longest time.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I have stopped mainly waiting for alt paths for your character to take the dom role like with Fawn for example. is that something that is even talked about in the works? or do I have to just ignore stuff like that and not interact with the characters? which is kind of hard since they help you with other quests.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Next is r50, the half way done to 100.... I am curious if Rainy Skies will return, since they are on hold for the longest time.
Probably not for a very long while. I have some other projects I’m more likely to put out first over rainy skies, since that requires a lot of retuning.

where are the saves located?
Check the README file for the locations!

Hey this game reminds me of degrees of lewdity!
Yeah, I’ve heard that It’s similar in many respects

So I have stopped mainly waiting for alt paths for your character to take the dom role like with Fawn for example. is that something that is even talked about in the works? or do I have to just ignore stuff like that and not interact with the characters? which is kind of hard since they help you with other quests.
Alternate paths was never going to be a thing. Unfortunately yeah, there’s going to be characters in the game that you won’t get with, depending on your preferences. it’s way too much work otherwise, and in some cases doesn’t even make sense for the character.

For characters that help out with other routes, you generally only have to progress them to a certain point. for example, Fawn only requires that you learn that she is a domme, for her to help out with other characters routes.

Er what?

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
If Dev is reporting leaked files to upload hosts, and it's known, that probably puts their F95zone account in danger, as it's acting against the interests of the site; especially if they report uploads done by an official uploader. Though there's no hard rule on this afaik, but I vaguely recall some devs being banned for doing that. Someone would have to ask staff about that.
defending lydia collier is currently on the featured games list and that dev is known to issue dmca requests to take down links when a new update is leaked, so seems this site is ok with it.
but if the dev owns the game thread and removes links to leaks from the game thread, that's against the rules of the site obviously

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes