Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I wonder, will we have a new npc companion like Alissa and Gin? Although, that might be much to put since we have these two in the same place.
a fairy companion? Probably not anytime soon, but could definitely be a thing

Ahh good enough tho will there be more lewd stuff with them? I think game somehow lacking in this like it might because that it not details enough of what going on or there aint many various sex stuff yet. I found few shop, milk, dead bunker, vampire mansion, massage and little stuff but it not really full sex that much. I will be playing more soon someday cuz kinda lost right now after neko get cap by mafia and I plan not using anymore guide
Of course! And sounds good, enjoy!

Out of interest, what content was there in LD that won't get brought into LD+?
Guest scenes mainly, and a lot of character routes got changed quite a bit, so the original versions of them won't be in plus.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Any more content planned for Marin and Miki/Sana? Marin route would be really nice.

Also will there be any more spells for us to learn from Rinny? Or will we be able to learn more advanced magic from somewhere else if our mystic stat is high enough?
It would also be nice if we could use Drain Kiss on other characters other than Rinny in the dungeon.

Reactions: cr0sswise

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Any more content planned for Marin and Miki/Sana? Marin route would be really nice.

Also will there be any more spells for us to learn from Rinny? Or will we be able to learn more advanced magic from somewhere else if our mystic stat is high enough?

It would also be nice if we could use Drain Kiss on other characters other than Rinny in the dungeon.
Marin has a route planned! It'll be a ways out though. No real plan for Miki/Sana yet.

Will likely learn more magic elsewhere I think. Rinny already teaches enough.

I can see about using drain kiss on others

Reactions: gf199

Jam3s

Feb 19, 2018
I don't comment much but anyway. Found this game recently and wanted to show my appreciation for the work that you've done Indivi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, I enjoyed the hard work you put into this project so far and wish you the best of luck in it's continuation and whatever else you may work on next.

As a side note: If I may, I'm hoping for more ways to spend the money, it doesn't have to become a tedious money-sink but little things like a loopable option to take the characters on a date or something, overall, just the option to ask again for dates would also be nice. Perhaps in the late-game it could be nice to have some kind of "Post-game dungeon" to fight npcs, grind stats etc with randomized floors or something, no idea how hard that would be to actually code and whatnot, but that could be interesting.

Addendum: Sorry for the wall of text but it's been a while since I've been this enthused about a dev's project, but yeah, great work and thanks again for making this.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023
Hey, just a quick question: I like fem protag games where the MC acts slutty but gets in submissive situations deliberately. Is there content like this in the game or can you just fuck enemies after you defeat them in combat resulting in fdom encounters? Should I rather play male protag if I look for fsub content?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-03-20 21_59_40-Lust Doll Plus.png

LD+ r48.1 is now out! Happy 4 years of consecutive monthly LD+ releases!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added reverting to before changes when changing character bodily appearance
-Fixed missing pink light coloured tails
-Fixed removing Fawn futa cock not removing cocksleeve
-Fixed bug when taking medical classes in UNA
-Fixed Fawn being in UNA when she's tied up in private dungeon
-Fixed changing Cassie's clothes options

-Added ******* and futa milking scenes with Bell
-Added Alissa ankle stocks in private dungeon
-Added milking scene with Cassie and Bell at milk farm
-Added milking on bed and pillory stocks with Cassie in private dungeon
-Added riding crop graphic for Fawn
-Added light and dark colour versions for each tail
-Adjusted graphics for milkers
-Adjusted pillory stocks graphics for Cassie
-Changed to allow collecting fairy dust from a lust victory against fairies
-Changed refinery machine to always be visible in the shop before being bought
-Fixed bug when asking Fawn for shibari while face is drawn on
-Fixed leaving Rinny in pillory stocks
-Fixed Gin looking like a Ken doll
-Fixed Bell's mouth expression positioning while being milked

I don't comment much but anyway. Found this game recently and wanted to show my appreciation for the work that you've done Indivi.

So yeah, I enjoyed the hard work you put into this project so far and wish you the best of luck in it's continuation and whatever else you may work on next.

As a side note: If I may, I'm hoping for more ways to spend the money, it doesn't have to become a tedious money-sink but little things like a loopable option to take the characters on a date or something, overall, just the option to ask again for dates would also be nice. Perhaps in the late-game it could be nice to have some kind of "Post-game dungeon" to fight npcs, grind stats etc with randomized floors or something, no idea how hard that would be to actually code and whatnot, but that could be interesting.

Addendum: Sorry for the wall of text but it's been a while since I've been this enthused about a dev's project, but yeah, great work and thanks again for making this.
Hey, glad to hear it! Really appreciate hearing what you enjoy about the game, and will definitely do my best to keep it up! I actually grew up on anime from the 2000's, so I can see how my art style is influenced by works from those times. I'll also see about more things to do with money in the game, like repeatable dates. A post game dungeon could be cool, but will probably focus more on story and character routes I think. And no worries about the text wall, was really happy to read it!

Hey, just a quick question: I like fem protag games where the MC acts slutty but gets in submissive situations deliberately. Is there content like this in the game or can you just fuck enemies after you defeat them in combat resulting in fdom encounters? Should I rather play male protag if I look for fsub content?
You can deliberately surrender to enemies to let them have their way with you. There's also a private dungeon you can unlock, wherein you can dom or sub to NPCs whose routes you've cleared already.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023
View attachment 2529817

LD+ r48.1 is now out! Happy 4 years of consecutive monthly LD+ releases!

In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Added reverting to before changes when changing character bodily appearance
-Fixed missing pink light coloured tails
-Fixed removing Fawn futa cock not removing cocksleeve
-Fixed bug when taking medical classes in UNA
-Fixed Fawn being in UNA when she's tied up in private dungeon
-Fixed changing Cassie's clothes options

-Added ******* and futa milking scenes with Bell
-Added Alissa ankle stocks in private dungeon
-Added milking scene with Cassie and Bell at milk farm
-Added milking on bed and pillory stocks with Cassie in private dungeon
-Added riding crop graphic for Fawn
-Added light and dark colour versions for each tail
-Adjusted graphics for milkers
-Adjusted pillory stocks graphics for Cassie
-Changed to allow collecting fairy dust from a lust victory against fairies
-Changed refinery machine to always be visible in the shop before being bought
-Fixed bug when asking Fawn for shibari while face is drawn on
-Fixed leaving Rinny in pillory stocks
-Fixed Gin looking like a Ken doll
-Fixed Bell's mouth expression positioning while being milked

Hey, glad to hear it! Really appreciate hearing what you enjoy about the game, and will definitely do my best to keep it up! I actually grew up on anime from the 2000's, so I can see how my art style is influenced by works from those times. I'll also see about more things to do with money in the game, like repeatable dates. A post game dungeon could be cool, but will probably focus more on story and character routes I think. And no worries about the text wall, was really happy to read it!

You can deliberately surrender to enemies to let them have their way with you. There's also a private dungeon you can unlock, wherein you can dom or sub to NPCs whose routes you've cleared already.
Alright, thanks for the answer :)

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how do you give npcs futa cocks? and is there a futa cow route for the dairy?
Rinny can give herself one during her route but generally you need to complete a characters' route and then invite them to the private dungeon and some of them you can give them a cock.

scizzer12

Oct 31, 2019
Because of how buffs stack, the Res 10 check for Mistyra when you fall down the hole in the beginning of Linda's Rescue is pretty obscenely difficult. With Invigorated + Sated you need 28 Res. Without them you need 200.

You get a whopping -95% from the encounter alone.
Details on math:

Oops. I didn't realize I've never posted on this account. Oh well.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Can u have children like on lilith throne?
You can be impregnated and give birth in the nursery, but baby would be taken up for adoption, and you would never ever see them again. The game also doesn't track your babies in any way.

P.S. Please, don't wish for it to be like in LT; wish for it being implemented in some non-laggy and computer-melting way. :)

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Will Cassie ever be able to impregnate Lust Doll?
Will Sammy ever join Lust Doll in the Dungeons and in the Island?
Will there ever be more scenes with the Seer?
Will there ever be a date with Marin?
And will Lust Doll ever dominate Arlene, because she is really REALLY asking for it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes