Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So... what next, Indivi ?
just working on miscellaneous stuff for next release, and then desert for release 50!

how do you give npcs futa cocks? and is there a futa cow route for the dairy?
learn the cock growth spell from Rinny, and you can cast it on others, mainly during private dungeon sessions, but sometimes against certain random encounters as well.

No futa cow route at the moment!

Because of how buffs stack, the Res 10 check for Mistyra when you fall down the hole in the beginning of Linda's Rescue is pretty obscenely difficult. With Invigorated + Sated you need 28 Res. Without them you need 200.
Ah strange, I don't remember it being so difficult to trigger. I'll look into it.

Can u have children like on lilith throne?
it's planned to have NPC good endings, where you settle down with one of them and start a family, but it's still a ways out.

Have the tentacle wings (in the OP!) been brought to LD+ yet or is it still the lesser game?
Not yet, it'll likely happen at the end of the meat parasite route

The mega links for linux and mac are swapped
Really? Seems fine to me

Will Cassie ever be able to impregnate Lust Doll?

Will Sammy ever join Lust Doll in the Dungeons and in the Island?

Will there ever be more scenes with the Seer?

Will there ever be a date with Marin?

And will Lust Doll ever dominate Arlene, because she is really REALLY asking for it.
I'll make Cassie futa'able soon. It's highly requested

It's planned for Sammy to do so once her route is done

For the time being no real plans for anything else with the Seer, but that could change

Marin as a route planned, will get back to her eventually!

Will also do stuff with Arlene at some point, although hers will likely be further out

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Could I ask when the next significant update to the storyline might come? As much as I'm here for the smut, the plot is what keeps me going

swhong

Feb 11, 2020
My Questions
1: When can I see Gin again? Are they meeting again in the desert?
2: Is it on the schedule that Kitty Makes Lust doll pregnant or vice versa?
3: When will the WIPstories(Temple,Edith,Science Tower,etc) be updated?
4: When will the Pixie's Sex scene be updated?(In a way other than a tentacles.)
5: Any plans to add a magic wand or shield to any hand-held equipment?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Could I ask when the next significant update to the storyline might come? As much as I'm here for the smut, the plot is what keeps me going
It was stated that we would get access to the Desert and Desert Town in r50. So it's likely that we would get something for Cassie and Bell on this update, or soon after.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Or, more specifically, you have to ask about the plant, then, when she insists on giving her unique food, give her cheese. Giving it as normal gift isn't possible (it wouldn't show up in the list until you learn about the plant).

If you need to figure out how to make cheese: need to find and liberate the milk farm, then updgrade it, then install refinery, put in some milk (angel/devil milk and your milk gives different results, but fairy queen doesn't care) and wait for some time, as it's not instantionous.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Or, more specifically, you have to ask about the plant, then, when she insists on giving her unique food, give her cheese. Giving it as normal gift isn't possible (it wouldn't show up in the list until you learn about the plant).

If you need to figure out how to make cheese: need to find and liberate the milk farm, then updgrade it, then install refinery, put in some milk (angel/devil milk and your milk gives different results, but fairy queen doesn't care) and wait for some time, as it's not instantionous.
Oh, I forgot about that step. Thanks for correcting that.

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Thanks for replying, just one question.

Will there be strap-ons?
There are lots of dildos, and I know there is the futa cockgrowth, yet strangely no straps, so when futa is disabled you wouldn't miss out on lesbian and pegging buttstuff.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks for replying, just one question.

Will there be strap-ons?
There are lots of dildos, and I know there is the futa cockgrowth, yet strangely no straps, so when futa is disabled you wouldn't miss out on lesbian and pegging buttstuff.
The game has none at the moment. And adding them would require writing new scenes from scratch. If Indivi wouldn't reply there, I would ask on Discord, see what he says. This is actually a good idea.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Will ntr/cuckolding be added to the game at some point? Cause i know you can currently wear a chastity cage/lock. But there are no new scenes tied to it at the moment. Instead it just locks you out of any scenes, it would be nice if some of the npc's at the very least acknowledged your character wearing a chastity cage/lock. And maybe even teased you about it, cause right now the only person that knows your wearing it is you.

• Angry
Reactions: Kronoss

Jam3s

Feb 19, 2018
Indivi, "You sly dog." I've stumbled upon ******* and loved the content I've seen so far and the way it was introduced and with that character in particular, even before finding this out, I had thought this would have been the ideal way to make it so I'm glad to see you had the idea yourself. It may not look like much, but it's the small details that adds a lot of depth to something and it's small details I enjoy.

Congratulation on your 4th anniversary, that's a big commitment to a project and as I said previously, I'm hoping for your continued success.

I've also been to The Island and thought it was a clever way of introducing such a place given the general lore of the game being a post-apocalypse, etc. Although, this had me wondering, is this a dream or something since it's a painting? In anycases, great content there as well as always, and hoping for more.

Not for me to tell others how to build their games, but if I may once more, I really liked the way Alissa's quest played out when they went for a picnic etc, and it could be nice to see more interactions like those outside of the character's "area", ideally as a list of options of outings the character can do with the MC, perhaps even with another companion like during that route. It would add an interesting aspect of sandbox if those options are repeatable.

Another suggestion I want to offer is randomly triggered scene when MC goes to sleep, we already have the dream, and the scene in the abandoned lab, but I'm hoping for more of those, perhaps Rinny getting playful sometimes when she accompany the character to the private rooms, Maybe a scene with Cassie, and a variant with Alissa, the list could go on.

Finally, you probably have already fixed those, but I still wanted to submit those typos I found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, once again, a big thanks for making this project, not only is the h-content great, the writing in general is, and so are the other elements.

Godspeed.

Robert Bernard

Feb 20, 2021
Okay, I give up trying. One of the recent changelogs mentions Gin being available in Island, yet I haven't found a way to get him there. The wiki doesn't even mention anything about him being there. So here's the question.

Was/Is he ever available in Island? If so, am I just stupid?

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Okay, I give up trying. One of the recent changelogs mentions Gin being available in Island, yet I haven't found a way to get him there. The wiki doesn't even mention anything about him being there. So here's the question.

Was/Is he ever available in Island? If so, am I just stupid?
No, he is just recently added in r47.1, but there is still going to be content for him in the future.

Edit:
To put him there, you have to finish his quest, but this causes him to leave us. If you want his full story, you might have to wait a for a while.

Oct 8, 2021
Is there a guide anywhere? My current objectives are
- Gain Cassie's trust
- Get to know Rinny, the succubus
- Get to know Sammy, the bathhouse girl
- Help Bell milk
- Train Gin
I have no clue what to do for 1-4 and I assume that 5 has some sort of repeat nr requirement... in which case I might suggest a progress indicator?
Not a guide but there is a , I don't know when it was updated last but I hope it helps.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere? My current objectives are
- Gain Cassie's trust
- Get to know Rinny, the succubus
- Get to know Sammy, the bathhouse girl
- Help Bell milk
- Train Gin
I have no clue what to do for 1-4 and I assume that 5 has some sort of repeat nr requirement... in which case I might suggest a progress indicator?
The wiki has most of what you're looking for. It sometimes has an unfortunate habit of only covering one possible route in its descriptions (generally it describes how the "nice" option plays out, but not what you actually have to choose to be "nice", so it's a tiny bit confusing occasionally) but it's usually obvious what you should be doing. That said, here are my best guesses on how to progress based on what you've provided:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KingArthur101

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
The wiki has most of what you're looking for. It sometimes has an unfortunate habit of only covering one possible route in its descriptions (generally it describes how the "nice" option plays out, but not what you actually have to choose to be "nice", so it's a tiny bit confusing occasionally) but it's usually obvious what you should be doing.
I'm currently in process of revamping characters pages, with new format making it easier to list scenes without clogging up the page. Would also check on walkthroughs pages, some may be outdated.

People are very unwilling to give feedback (at least in Discord). Thanks for that, I would expand the list of story events with cases when the player has an option to act like a jerk, I agree that it's notable enough to mention.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I'm currently in process of revamping characters pages, with new format making it easier to list scenes without clogging up the page. Would also check on walkthroughs pages, some may be outdated.

People are very unwilling to give feedback (at least in Discord). Thanks for that, I would expand the list of story events with cases when the player has an option to act like a jerk, I agree that it's notable enough to mention.
One thing I can tell you right now, is missing the Holy Magic stage of her "Milking the cow" quest (but the includes it). Now, the questline isn't done yet so it doesn't matter too much at the moment, but that's something I noticed.

I should have more feedback in like... maybe a few days? The bathhouse temple questline was so confusing on the wiki I just gave up (I got to the part where you start trading things around and I just couldn't find an NPC to start it as there are two on either side that prevent you from advancing and none of them wanted anything traded) but I want to give it another go just in case that was me missing something obvious.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
One thing I can tell you right now, is missing the Holy Magic stage of her "Milking the cow" quest (but the includes it). Now, the questline isn't done yet so it doesn't matter too much at the moment, but that's something I noticed.
I was gonna do Gin next, as he has very little to write about, and then proceed with Bell. Her page wasn't updated before because old formatting style was too awkward to work with (relict of Fandom days when I had next to zero experience).

The bathhouse temple questline was so confusing on the wiki I just gave up
Funnily, that quest is the only one not written by me. I'm not sure that I even know how to make it easier to read.

As for how to start quest, you have to bring either makeup kit or gothic lolita cap with yourself, so they would trade for it and initiate the quest. All the other items can be acquired within the temple.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
As for how to start quest, you have to bring either makeup kit or gothic lolita cap with yourself, so they would trade for it and initiate the quest. All the other items can be acquired within the temple.
I got past those two, it's the next step I got blocked. I couldn't find the next NPC to trade with (they all had one line of dialogue and that was it), but there's a decent chance that was just me not being thorough because I was just getting tired of the area.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes