1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There's a large emphasis on body configuration and gender identity. You choose who you want to be at the beginning, but your body may change over the course of the game, depending on your actions.
You'll also be able to control what kind of content you can see in the game. For example, if you wish for your character to have sex with only males or only females, or if you don't want to see a particular kink, then you can disable them.
Is this game just player transformation or can I change NPCs?, Asking because I'm only interested in transforming NPCs.

• Angry
Reactions: Aramintha

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Is this game just player transformation or can I change NPCs?, Asking because I'm only interested in transforming NPCs.
You can give certain female NPCs cocks but beyond that there's not much you can do, and in all scenes where it happens it's only temporary except for when you do it to the random female bandit enemies in the abandoned city, where you can choose to make them keep it.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You can give certain female NPCs cocks but beyond that there's not much you can do, and in all scenes where it happens it's only temporary except for when you do it to the random female bandit enemies in the abandoned city, where you can choose to make them keep it.
Oh, thanks for answering.

• Angry
Reactions: Aramintha

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Last time I play was like 2 years ago or something. What new?? I hope I can finally preg futa sex any hero npc or romace them easily. I literally have to look up guide sometime

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
dumb question does gin just leave the game after said decision or will he come bak later?
that's it for his route for now, but there will definitely be more from him later on!

I am waiting for nonsubbing fawn content.
there already is in the game, but she won't play with anyone that's not willing to accept her domme side.

So what's the next update in R48? We are so close to 50 as a half way done to 100% done (and I do miss the other game project they are all long pause)
mainly milk farm stuff at the moment, but also seeing about Dalvie. And yeah! Actually, r48 will mark four years of continuous lust doll releases~.

all the patreon links here are dead, whereas the ones from other threads even years ago are still active, i dont know the rules of this place but its pretty obvious as to what youre doing.
you got me

as mentioned, it's mostly temporary changes at the moment. The one exception right now is Alissa, who you can keep as futa once you've cleared her route.

Last time I play was like 2 years ago or something. What new?? I hope I can finally preg futa sex any hero npc or romace them easily. I literally have to look up guide sometime
quite a bit is new! Most straightforward way with be to check the changelog to see what's been added.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ooh dev! do you have plan for like vanilia easy love making like by just asking for it? I will look into changelog soon but before that I wanna say that I hope for more like our own safe house...I think there is our own apartment?? I hope one day we could just invite someone for love making and date them out through city and like help little neko stay with us and travel with us compaion stuff like make it feel more alive/dyanmic freedom sandbox element like can u just follow me after sooo many thing I done for u?? sort of thing and make it more sandbox if u creative bout it like maybe they respond diff to where u bring them to etc.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
"wouldn't it be great to be able to "kidnap" a fairy?, yep, it sounds a bit too random and maybe a bit disturbing but I think it would be an interesting concept, I mean, having someone so small to do whatever you want with her should have a lot of interesting scenarios , imagine playing with her by putting a pencil in it, or filling her with lust tonic, or cum, or any other liquid also doing so could add content to the fairy queen, I mean, doing something like that to a fairy should DEFINITELY make her angry, from there you could, for example, decide whether to fight with her for the fairy or give her more affection so that she defends you herself, I think something like that would be quite good and I would add that lack of content that the fairy queen has, I don't know, maybe I've already hit rock bottom and I've become very depraved but it still seems a good idea right?"

This is what I put in the translator to translate an idea that came to my mind yesterday at 6 AM, while I was reading it again I kept thinking that this was TOO dark and macabre, easy the most depraved thing I've ever seen written and will write in my whole life, so I only ask, do not judge, I normally do not think about things like this but I thought it would be interesting to share it here, I only ask that, do not judge. . . . please ;w;

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Maan, I ma play the game now cuz I dont remember anything even check change log. Gotto refresh memorize with newer one

Reactions: Indivi

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
How many important male NPCs are there currently? Last time I played there was only that one lion guy (the bulls don't count since they're not important to the story's progression).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I got feeling there are 3. I found fortune teller and they mention bout male. I feel like this game play more succubus the game rather then focus on more details into sex. I totally forget bout everything til replay again I slightly remember how far I get into but still I wanna try making my own progress without guide and it kinda mah

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Ooh dev! do you have plan for like vanilia easy love making like by just asking for it? I will look into changelog soon but before that I wanna say that I hope for more like our own safe house...I think there is our own apartment?? I hope one day we could just invite someone for love making and date them out through city and like help little neko stay with us and travel with us compaion stuff like make it feel more alive/dyanmic freedom sandbox element like can u just follow me after sooo many thing I done for u?? sort of thing and make it more sandbox if u creative bout it like maybe they respond diff to where u bring them to etc.
For the most part, characters will stay in their relative areas, but I am planning good endings with each NPC where you move in together with them and retire from adventuring. Otherwise, probably won't be able to take them everywhere, since that would require way too much work to account for their presence in places they would normally not be.

"wouldn't it be great to be able to "kidnap" a fairy?, yep, it sounds a bit too random and maybe a bit disturbing but I think it would be an interesting concept, I mean, having someone so small to do whatever you want with her should have a lot of interesting scenarios , imagine playing with her by putting a pencil in it, or filling her with lust tonic, or cum, or any other liquid also doing so could add content to the fairy queen, I mean, doing something like that to a fairy should DEFINITELY make her angry, from there you could, for example, decide whether to fight with her for the fairy or give her more affection so that she defends you herself, I think something like that would be quite good and I would add that lack of content that the fairy queen has, I don't know, maybe I've already hit rock bottom and I've become very depraved but it still seems a good idea right?"

This is what I put in the translator to translate an idea that came to my mind yesterday at 6 AM, while I was reading it again I kept thinking that this was TOO dark and macabre, easy the most depraved thing I've ever seen written and will write in my whole life, so I only ask, do not judge, I normally do not think about things like this but I thought it would be interesting to share it here, I only ask that, do not judge. . . . please ;w;
not gonna judge but maybe finding a trapped fairy similar to how you found rinny and have things go from there
Haha, could be an idea! I probably won't do anything too cruel though, but there are certainly more things I'm planning with the fairies down the line.

So any plan for more Ankle stock update since almost all characters is complete in the dungeon room?
Alissa is actually getting her ankle stocks scenes in r48

How many important male NPCs are there currently? Last time I played there was only that one lion guy (the bulls don't count since they're not important to the story's progression).
Currently there is Gin, Cless, and Nymph. There's also a trap character, not sure if he counts?

Where is more content? In LD+ or LD? I have seen some posts, but quite old
LD+ definitely has much more content at this point, but original LD has content that probably won't get into LD+.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Haha, could be an idea! I probably won't do anything too cruel though, but there are certainly more things I'm planning with the fairies down the line.
I wonder, will we have a new npc companion like Alissa and Gin? Although, that might be much to put since we have these two in the same place.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
For the most part, characters will stay in their relative areas, but I am planning good endings with each NPC where you move in together with them and retire from adventuring. Otherwise, probably won't be able to take them everywhere, since that would require way too much work to account for their presence in places they would normally not be.
Ahh good enough tho will there be more lewd stuff with them? I think game somehow lacking in this like it might because that it not details enough of what going on or there aint many various sex stuff yet. I found few shop, milk, dead bunker, vampire mansion, massage and little stuff but it not really full sex that much. I will be playing more soon someday cuz kinda lost right now after neko get cap by mafia and I plan not using anymore guide

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Out of interest, what content was there in LD that won't get brought into LD+?
One of the things that aren't there is the Cassie rescue mission and instead you can peacefully give her to the don and buy her from the slave house after. I prefer the new mission.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes