Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
now... need more content with Gin and continue Bell's route
Coincidentally, working on those two for next release!

its been so long since i played this game, i updated from 43.1 to 46.1 and for some reason the game charged the 43.1 save, but i dont see any of the new things that were added, do i have to start a new game to see the new contend?
As long as it's not too far back, old save files will work. No need to start a new game. Best would be to check the changelog to see what got added.

-Added to Gin's route
-Added using auto-dildo and auto-cocksleeve with Alissa, and auto-dildo with Linda in private dungeon
-Added auto-dildo/auto-cocksleeve scenes when subbing to Rinny or Linda in private dungeon

-Added Temple in Forest Park Inner
-Added a bit to Cassie's route
-Added reclamation of Science Lab Tower second floor
-Added pregnancy for Linda

-Added a bit to Linda's route
-Added Linda to Island
-Added Linda to Private Dungeon
-Added pillory stocks with Cassie (player domme)
-Added cock sleeve to Naughty Kitty store in underground mall.
-Added fapping with cock sleeve and dildo

Reactions: Powiratel

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
What patreon exclusive content is there? I noticed the after-defeat scenes with the Alraune were patreon only and was wondering how much locked content there is.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Coincidentally, working on those two for next release!

As long as it's not too far back, old save files will work. No need to start a new game. Best would be to check the changelog to see what got added.

-Added to Gin's route
-Added using auto-dildo and auto-cocksleeve with Alissa, and auto-dildo with Linda in private dungeon
-Added auto-dildo/auto-cocksleeve scenes when subbing to Rinny or Linda in private dungeon

-Added Temple in Forest Park Inner
-Added a bit to Cassie's route
-Added reclamation of Science Lab Tower second floor
-Added pregnancy for Linda

-Added a bit to Linda's route
-Added Linda to Island
-Added Linda to Private Dungeon
-Added pillory stocks with Cassie (player domme)
-Added cock sleeve to Naughty Kitty store in underground mall.
-Added fapping with cock sleeve and dildo
-Added bigger bunny ears

-please

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
anybody know how to fix this?

View attachment 2399827
That is usually a sign that someone is trying to load a save from too many versions prior, it can possibly be tricked into working but I can't guarantee anything.
If you have the old version of the game still you can copy the face files to the new version just don't overwrite any files that are already present.
If you don't have the old version you might be able to just use blank.png files whith the names it is asking for to trick it into loading at which point it should redirect to the new face part locations in the .rpgmvp files, I have no clue how many files after zbrow it might be looking for.

Apr 20, 2021
That is usually a sign that someone is trying to load a save from too many versions prior, it can possibly be tricked into working but I can't guarantee anything.
If you have the old version of the game still you can copy the face files to the new version just don't overwrite any files that are already present.
If you don't have the old version you might be able to just use blank.png files whith the names it is asking for to trick it into loading at which point it should redirect to the new face part locations in the .rpgmvp files, I have no clue how many files after zbrow it might be looking for.
thanks i'll try that out
if it doesn't work i'll just make a new game, didn't have much progress on the old one anyway

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck on asking Fawn about her Domming when visiting her and Idk what to do to advance her storyline.
You need to have finished Cassie's route to continue with hers. To start it, visit the slums and force pass the toll guy, then sleep and return to the slums!

-Added bigger bunny ears

please
lol, there's a lot of stuff already on the list before it, but I'll get to it with time!

How do you progress Rinny's route after getting her out of the forest?
Head to Transylvania, and pay attention to where defeated random encounters go. There is a secret passage you're looking for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaDante

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
lol, there's a lot of stuff already on the list before it, but I'll get to it with time!
Do it and you´ve instantly earned my support once paycheck arrives. :cool:
not like i didn´t plan doing that anyway but yeah.
btw. is it only patreon? so credit card only?

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Damm, Gin was my favorite Male character in the game. Pair that with crossdressing and that was an instant win me over...aaand now he's gone from the game. Kinda sucks not gonna lie. I mean, i love a game that has content for everyone, all sides of the spectrum and Lust Doll is one of the big ones out there, because it gives so much free choice for people to customize their character and their experiences in the game, but right now as a player that seeks Male/Male content...outside of game encounters with little to no depth, that was a punch in the gut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damm, that's disappointing for sure : /

Last edited:
Reactions: aver.creep

gankaloid

Jan 30, 2018
I haven't played Lust Doll in forever. I remember I once redrew some of the penis and breast sprites to better suit my tastes, but I've definitely lost those files since. It looks like the images are now encrypted, so it would be much more annoying to do again.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I haven't played Lust Doll in forever. I remember I once redrew some of the penis and breast sprites to better suit my tastes, but I've definitely lost those files since. It looks like the images are now encrypted, so it would be much more annoying to do again.
well, the "open source" in a game depends entirely on the opinion of the creator, if it is encrypted it is most likely a "no", or at least not to the open public, maybe he could give you an unencrypted copy privately, who knows?

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I was playing around and stumbled upon a few questions!
Question 1: Is Sammy planned to get an expansion in terms of relationship content? More specifically, dating (like Rinny and Cassie), more sex interactions and pregnancy?

Question 2: In Upper New Ark there's a residential location that's currently not acessible, and that got me thinking. The player housing is very well designed and it gives the feeling of an actual living location (Apartment as an example). I was wondering if the player will be able to advance far enough with their relationships to invite them to spend the night or move in? Or if that would be too difficult to implement in the game?

Question 3: Is the Residence location in the Upper New Ark supposed to be exclusive to quest content only? Or will the player be able to purchase one of the residences and live there as well?

Thank you!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Do it and you´ve instantly earned my support once paycheck arrives. :cool:
not like i didn´t plan doing that anyway but yeah.
btw. is it only patreon? so credit card only?
Haha, sounds good! For now, it's only patreon. Steam version coming later!

(spoilers)

Kitty's there but that kind of content's not for me, those that enjoy a more rough approach will enjoy it though. Damm, that's disappointing for sure : /
You should probably hide that with spoiler tags, just fyi!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's fairly easy to decrypt the files if you really want to, but yeah, the implication is that you're not supposed to be looking in there (spoilers and whatnot)

I was playing around and stumbled upon a few questions!
Question 1: Is Sammy planned to get an expansion in terms of relationship content? More specifically, dating (like Rinny and Cassie), more sex interactions and pregnancy?

Question 2: In Upper New Ark there's a residential location that's currently not acessible, and that got me thinking. The player housing is very well designed and it gives the feeling of an actual living location (Apartment as an example). I was wondering if the player will be able to advance far enough with their relationships to invite them to spend the night or move in? Or if that would be too difficult to implement in the game?

Question 3: Is the Residence location in the Upper New Ark supposed to be exclusive to quest content only? Or will the player be able to purchase one of the residences and live there as well?

Thank you!
1. Yeah, I do have plans for Sammy to eventually get a route

2. Generally speaking, I try to keep NPCs to their home turfs, just to keep things simple. Moving in together would more likely happen as part of NPC good endings, where you choose someone to marry and settle down with.

3. You might eventually be able to get a home in UNA!

Reactions: Shasou
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes