Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Having a bit of trouble understanding the complaint. If you visit the sucubi tower they have a body workshop that can change breasts and genitals. For genitals you can have one or the other or both but 'none' is not a valid choice so you have to add the second one before you can remove the first.
Female MC; still female but added dog cock, then changed to horse cock. No way in body mod to remove cock while keeping pussy in the body mod room. Never wanted "none" ... just to have female only where both exist now. I suppose you mistook my "no cock" comment for my Female MC as wanting to remove all genitalia, which is incorrect. I commented on how many scenes with female succubi have to be skipped when they surrender, as they have "no cock." My comment was intended as a suggestion to create a strap-on, regular or magical, to allow a true reward upon defeating succubi ... as a male MC or hermaphrodite can.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Female MC; still female but added dog cock, then changed to horse cock. No way in body mod to remove cock while keeping pussy in the body mod room. Never wanted "none" ... just to have female only where both exist now. I suppose you mistook my "no cock" comment for my Female MC as wanting to remove all genitalia, which is incorrect. I commented on how many scenes with female succubi have to be skipped when they surrender, as they have "no cock." My comment was intended as a suggestion to create a strap-on, regular or magical, to allow a true reward upon defeating succubi ... as a male MC or hermaphrodite can.
Ah, the issue might be that vaginas are presented as just a choice list including a remove option while penis has dog (size 4?), horse (size 4), and then humanoid penis in sizes 3, 2 and 1 getting smaller. If you choose shrink while you have the size 1 penis you can remove the penis completely if you have a vagina.

I have no strong feelings about the strap on, it isn't a bad idea.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
idk if anyone ever told you this but please make the rabbit ears bigger <3
I can see about a bigger set!

How complete is this game?
Currently, 5 of the NPC's can have their routes be completed. One player's mentioned taking around 50 hours to complete everything thus far.

As mentioned, you need to select 'shrink cock' until it goes away completely. And yeah, I think I recall not doing any lesbian focused scenes with the succubi. I can go back and see about adding something later.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I can see about a bigger set!

Currently, 5 of the NPC's can have their routes be completed. One player's mentioned taking around 50 hours to complete everything thus far.

As mentioned, you need to select 'shrink cock' until it goes away completely. And yeah, I think I recall not doing any lesbian focused scenes with the succubi. I can go back and see about adding something later.
Sounds great.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Ah, the issue might be that vaginas are presented as just a choice list including a remove option while penis has dog (size 4?), horse (size 4), and then humanoid penis in sizes 3, 2 and 1 getting smaller. If you choose shrink while you have the size 1 penis you can remove the penis completely if you have a vagina.

I have no strong feelings about the strap on, it isn't a bad idea.
Thank you.

Tank Man

May 3, 2018
Hey, could we maybe get some beards or something? I just would really like to see an option for facial hair, If it's not too much effort.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, could we maybe get some beards or something? I just would really like to see an option for facial hair, If it's not too much effort.
Yeah, it's on the to do list, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Plan for Ankle stock update in a next month or so?
Potentially. I need to do it for Alissa and Linda, but there's also a bunch waiting for pillory stocks too.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-01-22 18_29_43-Lust Doll Plus.png

LD+ r46.1 is now out!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed conditions with Gin's lakeside events
-Fixed nipple and genital worn items being displaced when bent over
-Fixed spiked anklets not being wearable with hooves
-Fixed some progression inconsistencies with Gin's route
-Fixed graphical errors with Gin's clothes
-Fixed graphical issues with player using auto-cocksleeve
-Fixed kimonos indicating deceased status

-Added to Gin's route
-Added using auto-dildo and auto-cocksleeve with Alissa, and auto-dildo with Linda in private dungeon
-Added auto-dildo/auto-cocksleeve scenes when subbing to Rinny or Linda in private dungeon
-Added way to heal itchiness in village when Nymosa isn't around.
-Added sleeping spot in village
-Added healing tile in Island
-Added fezs, styled hairpins to spunky sheep shop in underground mall
-Added spiked anklets and bracelets to hot trots shop in underground mall
-Added hoodies to Lawson's clothing and hot trots shop in underground mall
-Added frilly tops to clothing shop in UNA
-Fixed looping issue with buying things in Science Lab Tower basement
-Fixed being able to lose chastity key to Fawn
-Fixed certain flags not resetting during Fawn's route
-Fixed Fawn's shibari graphics when pregnant
-Fixed Linda smacking herself around in private dungeon
-Fixed graphic glitches with Cassie when blindfolded
-Fixed only being able to masturbate with one specific dildo
-Fixed Cassie being released when releasing Alissa in private dungeon
-Fixed shibari causing the scene to not make sense in gallery party
-Regain empty bottles when making cheese
-Fixed issue with how game checks what clothes you have currently

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
its been so long since i played this game, i updated from 43.1 to 46.1 and for some reason the game charged the 43.1 save, but i dont see any of the new things that were added, do i have to start a new game to see the new contend?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes