ratudelu

Jun 16, 2022
You can use options in the sanctuary to buff your new character so that you don't need to grind and can still do one time scenes that wouldn't be repeatable with an existing save.
yeah i just don't want to go through the whole story again as it can take a while to do and i'm lazy

Matt44

Aug 3, 2017
Maybe pubes, I'll see. Probably not with the nipples tho
Could customization of the former still potentially be added, or is it unlikely at this point? It may be kind of niche, but I like the option to not have them match the bangs if the hair is considered to be dyed.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I have fish already, but cant give it to catgirl.
I think make sure you are dressed enough to cover your chest and genitals and make sure you are not wielding a knife if you got one from the bandits.

She won't want to talk to you if she thinks you are a pervert or a threat.

Jossak

Jan 13, 2021
I think make sure you are dressed enough to cover your chest and genitals and make sure you are not wielding a knife if you got one from the bandits.

She won't want to talk to you if she thinks you are a pervert or a threat.
Thank you!

Rushi_Keito

Aug 5, 2020
your save file is likely from too many versions back and isn't compatible anymore. If you're on desktop though, you can navigate to the folder with the missing file, and put a dummy file in there to trick the game into thinking everything's fine. Then just save your game and it should work.
How do I do this? I tried. When it says loading error failed to load: img/faces/p-zbrow1.png, I created a png file named p-zbrow1 and placed it in img/faces but when I tried to load it it still says that. What am I doing it wrong?

Reactions: ummfckkoffusono

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-12-20 01_30_56-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll+ r45.1 is now out to public!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Changed to allow progression of Cassie's route without subbing to Fawn
-Fixed graphical issues with shibari while pregnant and futa
-Fixed beret being worn during Lin Lin revenge scene
-Fixed hair clipping issues with Top Hat
-Fixed Fawn being present in certain place when tied up in private dungeon
-Fixed being able to go to abandoned lab with Linda before you're supposed to

-Added Temple in Forest Park Inner
-Added a bit to Cassie's route
-Added reclamation of Science Lab Tower second floor
-Added pregnancy for Linda
-Fixed boots over gimp suit when pregnant
-Fixed being unable to run after Camilla fight
-Fixed Mistyra being able to strip unremovable clothes
-Fixed losing to Linda in private dungeon not doing anything
-Fixed gimp suit erasing boobs
-Fixed bunch of Linda's postroute options being available ahead of time
-Adjusted Linda's bikini bottoms when worn on player

ehh,still nothing with Bell...
I haven't forgotten about her! Most of the planning for the rest of her route is actually more or less done

Could customization of the former still potentially be added, or is it unlikely at this point? It may be kind of niche, but I like the option to not have them match the bangs if the hair is considered to be dyed.
I could see about it, yeah

How do I do this? I tried. When it says loading error failed to load: img/faces/p-zbrow1.png, I created a png file named p-zbrow1 and placed it in img/faces but when I tried to load it it still says that. What am I doing it wrong?
Not sure, that's basically the process. Try moving your game folder to another location, and check to make sure you're putting it in the right folders

Also note that you might need to do it for different files that are missing

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I'm still waiting for the day I'll be able to take revenge on that hot bitch who cut my limbs off in the manor.

I REALLY wanna see her without limbs.

Don't worry, I'm gonna give her limbs back later. Maybe.

(Being able to cut Rinny's little limbs off for a while would be a fantastic bonus too.)

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Will we be able to get some kind of permanent pass to Upper New Ark in some future update?
Forging passes every time we go up can become quite tiresome.
There will be, but it's planned for pretty late game

I'm still waiting for the day I'll be able to take revenge on that hot bitch who cut my limbs off in the manor.

I REALLY wanna see her without limbs.

Don't worry, I'm gonna give her limbs back later. Maybe.

(Being able to cut Rinny's little limbs off for a while would be a fantastic bonus too.)
Haha, we'll be going back to her at some point. Have a big new area planned involving her~

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Love the options, even the Thicc one to my Female MC. Having played her with a dog and horsecock just to get back at the succubi and incubi ... Mikey no like! No way back ... cock and pussy remains! I just used the earlier save and playing that but whenever I best those succubi the victory seems hollow due to "no cock."

Would love to see a strapon option for the female MC to have access to those scenes in future ... maybe even a "magical dildo" recharged from collected cum!

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Love the options, even the Thicc one to my Female MC. Having played her with a dog and horsecock just to get back at the succubi and incubi ... Mikey no like! No way back ... cock and pussy remains! I just used the earlier save and playing that but whenever I best those succubi the victory seems hollow due to "no cock."

Would love to see a strapon option for the female MC to have access to those scenes in future ... maybe even a "magical dildo" recharged from collected cum!
Having a bit of trouble understanding the complaint. If you visit the sucubi tower they have a body workshop that can change breasts and genitals. For genitals you can have one or the other or both but 'none' is not a valid choice so you have to add the second one before you can remove the first.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes