Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Allisa is now working the end, cant figure out if there is someyhing else with her
Once you make Alissa actually work (by convincing her to try hypnotherapy), you can randomly bust her doing hypnotherapy in Succubus Tower. Once you do that, the new quest starts which involves dealing with her obsession with the hypnotherapy. I can't remember exact details, but the wiki has it.

All other things you're asking about aren't implemented yet, and you can't do anything with them. Have to wait until more progress is done. Nymph's story is more likely to progress in the next couple of updates, however, given that it's the route which is currently in work.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Last time i played this game was over a year ago. Not much has been added since then.
here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the npc ' nyph' followed him to the village, chose step back, cant interact with him, cant choose option to help with flower mama

Allisa is now working the end, cant figure out if there is someyhing else with her

Succubus queen on top of the tower: cant even get to her, the door is blocked and there are 2guards

Cassie: the talk about why or how she got captured is grayed out ( can invite her to dungeon and change clothes)

In transylvania: there is something about customazing the charaxter which ive unlocked but there is still 1blocked doors

With Pixie: " doors are off-limit" and in basement the option to ask about them is grayed out

Science lab tower: cant ask about the reclamation of it
( unlocked island)
(done with the class in upper city with the bhgs venom)
As mentioned, aside from Alissa, all the other stuff isn't done yet. You can check your logbook to see what tasks you have outstanding.

Hey Indivi, is Allisa's ankle dungeon are next for update?
I'm going to be working on pillory stocks first, but will get her in those before long!

Reactions: Depthhound

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As mentioned, aside from Alissa, all the other stuff isn't done yet. You can check your logbook to see what tasks you have outstanding.

I'm going to be working on pillory stocks first, but will get her in those before long!
Not trying to be disrespectful, but the game felt about the same. Not a year's worth of change.

But I'm not a patron so who cares.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Pattern usually goes Patreon ~20th Public ~7th altho the patreon version was a few days later than that pattern so it is hard to predict the public milepost.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Does it get updated consistently?
I try to keep updating it whenever new version comes out, but without working RPG Maker MV (I'm on Mac), I'm limited in what I can do, as I can't look the game's code (most of that was done by my colleague). I mostly write quests walkthroughs and characters pages. When something missing gets pointed by others, I always put it in.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-10-24 19_31_58-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll Plus r43.1 is now out to public!

Important note: there is a new plus sized shrine in inner sanctum which needs to be enabled to see Nymosa's xxx content!

r43.1
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added gallery party scenes for when wearing unremovable clothing
-Fixed consistencies with confrontation with Camilla
-Fixed bug causing random encounters to be disabled if you enter Camilla's room
-Fixed bug causing fish soup to automatically be tasty
-Fixed gimp suit graphical glitches with certain clothing
-Fixed inconsistency when playing flute with hypersensitive status but not wearing living clothes
-Fixed indecent status when wearing goth Lolita skirt without underwear
-Fixed sneak attacking Camilla removing most of her health
-Added random chance to escape binds more easily during fights
-Fixed Nymph's portrait automatically disappearing when talking to him after Camilla encounter
-Fixed bug where new game plus does not reset Forest Park Inner events

-Added confrontation with Camilla
-Added Plus Sized shrine to inner sanctum
-Can ask Nymosa about her magic
-Added alternate spider tattoos
-Fixed graphic issue with Cassie's eyes when have nice haircut
-Fixed Alissa's bikini being available in private dungeon before giving it to her
-Fixed Alissa saying you're pregnant before you get a belly
-Fixed not being able to get leg tattoos if you have feet kink disabled
-Fixed Alissa not being pregnant on Island
-Fixed graphics with upper body undies during certain poses
-Adjusted graphics for Crimson Rose dress
-Added short pause when transitioning between maps (fixes moving into stairs twice)
-Fixed stitch tattoo graphics for arms when overhead
-Fixed not being able to play flute while wearing giant mushroom on head
-Fixed issues with not being able to cure mushroom status
-Fixed giant mushroom going into inventory after curing
-Fixed bug with adding the wrong ingredients to fish soup
-Fixed graphic issues with mushroom growths in different poses

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Huh, Didn't have any scenes show up even when I beat Camilla. Guess I need to go poking around the area.
Made some search; someone in Discord mentioned that it's during the fight, not after. It happens if you bring Nymosa for negotiations, then start the fight.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes