Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Will the Steam Version than also have access to the Patreon Content? cuz i find it rather unfair that only Patreon Supporters can have those (Plus i hope that the Steam Version will not be Region Locked like other Games)
Yes, it will have the extended bad ends!

Just to clarify, is this scene (and the corresponding magic) missable then or is there another route to it afterword?
It's always available!

mephotoles

Dec 29, 2021
Wasn't aware there was remake that even adds a bunch of stuff! This is rather nostalgic.

Area transitions sometimes hang the game. Usually gets going again after a few seconds of mashing directions, but at times just keeps dangling indefinitely.

I remember there being far more eye and hair colours in vanilla. Are they in some other location instead of Upper New Ark, or just not in the game? And if not, any plans to bring them back? I loved the variety.

But lastly, where did all these exclamation marks come from? At the risk of sounding like a lecturing cunt: they're pretty obnoxious. Exclamations have their applications, but are something that ought to be used quite sparingly in regular narration, to emphasise for example something particularly shocking or sudden. And even then, I like to give the advice to think twice.
To go a bit into depth, the full stop is an "invisible" mark. It's the normative catch-all to end a sentence on, so when reading, you smoothly gloss over it. Any ending punctuation that deviates, that is not a period, will not be "invisible". The reader will take notice. That tends to not be a good thing. Hence, those need good thought and justification put into their use, or else end up being unnecessary distractions. Further overuse also has a degrading effect, it lowers impact and robs purpose.
Very much not the best idea to have five sentences in a row end in exclamations, feels like you're just shouting at the reader for no reason.

I notice it mostly in the newer scenes I hadn't seen when last time I played six years ago. But also in some older ones that were touched up a bit. The writer hasn't changed between Classic and Plus, right? Still mostly you, Indivi?

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Sorry if this is starting to get annoyed or confused to you Indivi but, is there a way to acquire skill to grow cock on female? (for futa mode on)

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry if this is starting to get annoyed or confused to you Indivi but, is there a way to acquire skill to grow cock on female? (for futa mode on)
I believe it was answered elsewhere, If I remember correctly complete the manor quest and then have sexy time with rinny and choose an act where she grows a penis and that should set the flags for her to teach you penis magic if you ask her to teach you more magic.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
You need to have both Futa and Cock TF mode on, then you have to do manor quest and go out on the date with her once. Finally you asked her to teach you magic (If you got both Drained Kiss, Electric Shock)

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
hey im new here, can someone give guide what i should do when begining
or this game is like sandbox game?
Not really anything productive to contribute, I don't think there are any real failure states to avoid or things you are likely to miss.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
hey im new here, can someone give guide what i should do when begining
or this game is like sandbox game?
As was said above, there's no way to cause any harm to yourself or other characters which you can't undo, or which isn't a part of the natural story progression. If the situation looks hopeless, it means that you missed the exit. And the game warns you about the upcoming danger, as well as autosaves frequently.

As for where to start, the only thing you can truly do at beginning is to leave a laboratory and find an old warehouse on the eastern shore (this "quest" is required to unlock all other ones; a prologue of sort); I think you would figure out what to do from here, if not, there's a wiki available which lists all the currently available quests and most scenes you can do.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Wasn't aware there was remake that even adds a bunch of stuff! This is rather nostalgic.

Area transitions sometimes hang the game. Usually gets going again after a few seconds of mashing directions, but at times just keeps dangling indefinitely.
Are you playing the downloadable version? I know the browser version can be laggy

I remember there being far more eye and hair colours in vanilla. Are they in some other location instead of Upper New Ark, or just not in the game? And if not, any plans to bring them back? I loved the variety.
unfortunately, had to give that up when I transitioned to the new engine. As far as I know, there's no way to do that in RPG Maker MV without lagging the game really badly. So the compromise is to just have a set of colours that I do manually for everything.

But lastly, where did all these exclamation marks come from? At the risk of sounding like a lecturing cunt: they're pretty obnoxious. Exclamations have their applications, but are something that ought to be used quite sparingly in regular narration, to emphasise for example something particularly shocking or sudden. And even then, I like to give the advice to think twice.

To go a bit into depth, the full stop is an "invisible" mark. It's the normative catch-all to end a sentence on, so when reading, you smoothly gloss over it. Any ending punctuation that deviates, that is not a period, will not be "invisible". The reader will take notice. That tends to not be a good thing. Hence, those need good thought and justification put into their use, or else end up being unnecessary distractions. Further overuse also has a degrading effect, it lowers impact and robs purpose.

Very much not the best idea to have five sentences in a row end in exclamations, feels like you're just shouting at the reader for no reason.

I notice it mostly in the newer scenes I hadn't seen when last time I played six years ago. But also in some older ones that were touched up a bit. The writer hasn't changed between Classic and Plus, right? Still mostly you, Indivi?
Sorry to hear you're not into it! (haha) It's mostly just my quirk that I do to show excitement during scenes instead of stating everything in the same tone, especially since all the writing is done in present tense. It's essentially the way I differentiate my style of writing from everyone else's. I'm afraid it won't change at this point, but I do understand that this isn't something everyone's gonna be into.

And yes, it's still only me at the wheel.

Reactions: Orannis

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-09-20 18_15_41-Lust Doll Plus.png

Here's Lust Doll Plus r42.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed an issue with arm tattoos during certain poses
-Fixed Marin's clothes not setting properly during living clothes sleeping scene
-Fixed criteria for Alissa's scenes in private dungeon
-Fixed issue with making fish soup using random ingredients
-Optimized some code for showing options

-Added Alissa to private dungeon
-Changed to allow Alissa to stay futa after clearing route
-Added some tattoos to tattoo shop
-Adjusted belly tattoos to account for thicc
-Added a bit to Forest Park Inner
-Added tinkering with fish and bottles
-Added living clothes sleeping scene with Marin
-Fixed ropes not setting properly when subbing on bed in private dungeon
-Fixed parts of Fawn chastity event not resetting
-Fixed bug causing player to skip Alissa's date
-Changed to reduce a bit of lust over time
-Fixed graphic issues with Goth Lolita Shirt
-Fixed vine bindings not accounting for thicc
-Optimized code when showing thicc version of graphics
-Fixed skill check on wrong option during snake fight
-Fixed lower garment check during loss scene in underground arena
-Fixed pussy worn items displaced when upside down
-Fixed staying at 0 stamina after lecture if defeated by UNA guard
-Fixed not being able to cure hypersensitive nipples without having boobs
-Fixed graphics for heart boxers
-Fixed one of comments about Fawn being missing from the bartender on Island
-Fixed bug where ending Fawn's chastity belt event early doesn't restore access to items
-Optimized loading of graphics when in the safe house
-Fixed issue with different poses looking for clothes that should already be removed
-Fixed having meat parasites when also have mushroom growths

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
This weird box appears when I start the game, but otherwise works fine so far.
View attachment 2088184
Try this:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
- Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders. You can also type %LOCALAPPDATA%/ into the explorer bar to do the same.
- Delete the folder "nwjs".
- Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
- In the app data folder, Go to Kadokawa\RPGMV\User Data\Default. Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.

Guymanwell

Dec 31, 2017
Try this:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
- Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders. You can also type %LOCALAPPDATA%/ into the explorer bar to do the same.
- Delete the folder "nwjs".
- Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
- In the app data folder, Go to Kadokawa\RPGMV\User Data\Default. Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
This works and the error no longer appears. Thanks for the help.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
are there any scenes where you're given tattoo's, want to know if there's any other way than just heading to the shop and getting tattoo's on simply like that or if there's a scene where you're forced, coerced, or recommended to get a tattoo.

Jan 3, 2020
Would it be possible for someone to share the latest Patreon version?
as much as id like to know as well just to see what the bad endings are like for myself as thats the only real difference that i know of and since the creator of it does do a wonderful job think one just needs to go to their patreon to garneted to get that version

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes