DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
my last save was from r29.1, now trying to load it it displays:
View attachment 2031458
Same issue loading from... r32.1 I believe?

Edit: Apparently, face stuff used to be in the "img" folder. However, at a certain point Indivi moved face images from the "pictures" subfolder to its own "face" subfolder, since it uses a paper-doll-like system. They also changed the name format on these things (that brow type is no longer p-zbrow1, but p1brow-1-1 I think). I tried plugging it in but it then asks for another missing image.

In summary:
1.) The location of your character's paper doll body parts has been moved. However, it points to the correct new location
2.) The filenames have changed, so it can't find the files/images to load for your character's paper doll.

I imagine indivi had a script to convert saves in a previous version to the new format but at some point disabled that script. If you could find the version of the game that had that conversion script, you could probably download that, load your old save, do a new save, then load that new save into the latest version.

Edit2: Alternatively, I've found a different very hackneyed solution, if you don't mind copying files over.
1.) Find the game folder of the old version of the game your save came from (in your case R29.1).
2.) While in the game folder, then go to www->img->pictures. Select all files and copy.
3.) Find the game folder of the new version (R41.1).
4.) While in the game folder, then go to www->img->faces. Paste the copied files. If it asks you if you want to replace the same files, say no.
5.) Now load your save up in the new game version. It should load. Now make a new save... which in theory should convert your paper doll to the new image format.
6.) Once you're sure you've saved, create a new install of the new version (R41.1). Once it's installed, start it up and see if your save loads.
7.) If your save loads successfully, that means your save has converted to the new image file format. If that's the case, you should be able to delete the previous install of R41.1 which has all the duplicate image files.

This method is basically dumping all the old files in with the new files (in the new faces folder) so that your save can find the image files it needs to load into the game, but then gives you the opportunity to make a new save which will use the new image files to make a new version save that's compliant. At least it worked for me.

The faster solution still I think is to find the version of the game that converts the same with a script though.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lust Doll Plus r41.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Dressari

Mar 3, 2019
How do you get other characters at the island? I only ever seem to have the same 3 of Fawn, Cassie and Rinny?

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
What's the special gift that you have to give the fairy queen? You get different flavor text if you give her a golden apple, but she still rejects it

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
For some subscribers, access to Patreon is no longer possible for political reasons. there is simply no way to transfer money. does anyone have a free patreon version?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes