Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-07-21 11_54_16-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's r40.2!

Note: this fixes the '_x' bug that has been preventing some people from being able to play!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Optimized touch page up/down functions
-Fixed being able to take a fertility pill when you're already pregnant
-Removed lots of unnecessary files
-Fixed error involving unable to read '_x'

-Fixed Alissa not being strippable on Island
-Fixed Fawn swimsuit being available before giving her one
-Fixed Alissa's name not showing in Island
-Fixed chastity belt appearing over belly when pregnant

-Finished Alissa's route
-Added Alissa to Island
-Revised weapon damage system, showing lust damage separately
-Fixed weapon damage not working properly
-Changed Fawn's chastity event to be repeatable
-Fixed things not setting after Fawn's chastity event
-Changed Island battles to allow struggling when opponent is inside the player
-Fixed soft lock when playing with futa Rinny while crotch is blocked
-Fixed Alissa disappearing from safehouse after certain point
-Increased effectiveness of hitting weakness on Island
-Fixed Rinny being weird while in swimsuit
-Added weapon property to ornamental katana
-Fixed pony bindings when thicc
-Fixed Cassie always winning grapples on Island
-Increased payout from underground fights
-Normalized stripping payout
-Fixed bug causing Cassie to change into swimsuit unintentionally
-Fixed bug causing Rinny to be playing with Alissa while she's following you
-Reduced amount of stamina drained by tickling/spanking attacks on Island
-Fixed certain lower body clothing revealing cock when not wearing undies
-Fixed Fawn not being in certain club after chastity event
-Fixed asking for subbe collar when you have it on already
-Fixed not restoring clothes after Fawn shibari scene in club
-Fixed graphics for being bound spread eagle with ropes
-Fixed sleepiness and becoming pregnant while walking being unattainable
-Optimized part of Island code

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Alright now I can able to finish Alissa's route if I can find a way myself. EDIT: Finished her route!

Last edited:
Reactions: Indivi

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Does Alissa's quest after "Freeloader" have some secret condition to activate, or is it bugged? I couldn't get the random event without cheating.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there any chance we'll get a 2nd date with any of the dateable characters? Rinny especially
a lot of NPCs have second routes planned, and clearing them will let you settle down and start a family with them. That's like a second date, right?

Does Alissa's quest after "Freeloader" have some secret condition to activate, or is it bugged? I couldn't get the random event without cheating.
She's just got some fairly obscure triggers for her route near the beginning. I'd advise against messing with the game's code to force progression, because you might miss additional side triggers that are activated as part of the route

Oct 8, 2021
I feel like every time I revisit this game it's 20 versions ahead but no new content I can find.
Probably because a pretty big chunk of content is locked behind Fawn's Questline which requires you to agree to be her Sub, and if you aren't down for that the game basically gives you the finger and says "Too fucking bad, you aren't getting it any other way", and if I sound really salty IT'S BECAUSE I AM!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I feel like every time I revisit this game it's 20 versions ahead but no new content I can find.
you can check your logbook for outstanding quests, or see the seer in the slums to find out who you haven't met yet. That'll give you some things to look into.

Probably because a pretty big chunk of content is locked behind Fawn's Questline which requires you to agree to be her Sub, and if you aren't down for that the game basically gives you the finger and says "Too fucking bad, you aren't getting it any other way", and if I sound really salty IT'S BECAUSE I AM!
lol you only need to find out that she works in a certain place. That's enough to let you finish the other quest. No need to be her sub at all.

Oct 8, 2021
lol you only need to find out that she works in a certain place. That's enough to let you finish the other quest. No need to be her sub at all.
That's great for rescuing Cassie(who is my favorite character in the game so I'm being sincere when I say that it's great that you only need to know where Fawn works to rescue her), but the entirety of Upper New Ark and The Island are locked behind the rest of Fawn's Questline so my point still stands.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
That's great for rescuing Cassie(who is my favorite character in the game so I'm being sincere when I say that it's great that you only need to know where Fawn works to rescue her), but the entirety of Upper New Ark and The Island are locked behind the rest of Fawn's Questline so my point still stands.
Haha, you don't even need to have met Fawn for that XD. She gives you a reason to go up there, but you can go any time.

Glad you like Cassie too btw! She's surprisingly popular

Oct 8, 2021
Haha, you don't even need to have met Fawn for that XD. She gives you a reason to go up there, but you can go any time.

Glad you like Cassie too btw! She's surprisingly popular
Cassie's popularity is hardly surprising, her personality, once you get her to open up, aside it's very easy to be endeared onto a person if they are the first anything you encounter that doesn't want to kill/rob/rape you... provided you don't provoke her first of course.

Also thank you for the heads up, literally everything was telling me you needed to progress Fawn's Questline to get to UNA. And questlocking is something a notorious side quester like me really hates.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Cassie's popularity is hardly surprising, her personality, once you get her to open up, aside it's very easy to be endeared onto a person if they are the first anything you encounter that doesn't want to kill/rob/rape you... provided you don't provoke her first of course.

Also thank you for the heads up, literally everything was telling me you needed to progress Fawn's Questline to get to UNA. And questlocking is something a notorious side quester like me really hates.
Haha, true. She's also probably the most levelheaded and 'normal' one out of the bunch at the moment XD

As far as quest locking goes, I generally design so that even if every kink in the sanctum is turned off, you won't be blocked off from significant content, like new areas, or finishing other routes. So in particular, I need to make sure players can progress even if they have both male and female partners disabled

Is there a plan to add a scene replay option? Would be nice to view scenes again without needing to make a bunch of saves everywhere.
Can't, unfortunately. The game isn't built for that sort of thing, and a lot of numbers change within the scenes themselves, so it would cause really strange things to happen

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Can't, unfortunately. The game isn't built for that sort of thing, and a lot of numbers change within the scenes themselves, so it would cause really strange things to happen
That is a shame, but we get it. One thing I'd like to see, if possible, is more of the uber-hyper in the meat areas. Once Mystyra leaves us in the deeper area, she won't play with us. Perhaps, once that's resolved, she could be re-encountered to follow us in the zone, and play with us again?

Or are there plans with Linda giving us that in the future?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
That is a shame, but we get it. One thing I'd like to see, if possible, is more of the uber-hyper in the meat areas. Once Mystyra leaves us in the deeper area, she won't play with us. Perhaps, once that's resolved, she could be re-encountered to follow us in the zone, and play with us again?

Or are there plans with Linda giving us that in the future?
Yeah, it's definitely planned to have the player dive back into the meat parasite nest later on. It'll likely have some fun stuff like that~

123forgudsucc

May 18, 2020
My favorite character is probably Rinny. She's kinda like your buddy in some sense. Other than liking her because of familiarity, she's just kinda neat.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
My favorite character is probably Rinny. She's kinda like your buddy in some sense. Other than liking her because of familiarity, she's just kinda neat.
Rinny's best girl because she has the best attitude. She's positive and confident without any vanity. Fawn on the other hand can be a very difficult person. She gets judgemental if you happen to walk in to your shared room and find her asleep on your shared bed, and her beginner sub scenes plainly show that she can't take what she dishes out as a dom.

Reactions: ItzSpc
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes