Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
My word, it's been a long time. Has the meat parasite lab mission finished yet? It was still WIP when i played it long ago.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
My word, it's been a long time. Has the meat parasite lab mission finished yet? It was still WIP when i played it long ago.
If your talking about the lab in New Ark City, you can go to the top and fight the elevator boss which leads to the lower levels of the deserted base. The mission to take the lab back is still in the making though.

Reactions: Revenant6537

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
If your talking about the lab in New Ark City, you can go to the top and fight the elevator boss which leads to the lower levels of the deserted base. The mission to take the lab back is still in the making though.
So it still wasn't finished..... Content is content though thanks

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
Nice game.I am wondering, are the player masturbation options only penile/vaginal, and if so are any plans for anal? it would do wonders for certain characters.

Reactions: lo0u

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
Why does the notice that says there is a alpha test version of this game not take you directly to this games alpha test version page?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Nice game.I am wondering, are the player masturbation options only penile/vaginal, and if so are any plans for anal? it would do wonders for certain characters.
Hmm, I could see about it

Why does the notice that says there is a alpha test version of this game not take you directly to this games alpha test version page?
Which notice are you referring to? There isn't really any alpha test version of this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Puralto

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
any guide? wiki? walkthrough? for example: how to renovate dungeon?

I can't promise that it stays 100% up to date with the game, but the last playthrough I did in like May, it was.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
No one seems to know yet in the discord spoiler section, I think I might have guessed the bits together and will share if I was right.
One way is to get to 100 percent lust, be with Rinny, and move until you cant help but cum. I did it with hypersensitive for the hypnosis to get force my character to masturbate when I drink Devil's milk.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not a big deal, but "soupspoon" does not seem to work for the password on newgrounds. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe its Maybelline, either way it does not seem to be working.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Not a big deal, but "soupspoon" does not seem to work for the password on newgrounds. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe its Maybelline, either way it does not seem to be working.
It's because the password is for r38, and the current backers version is r40; the password changes with each release.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
One way is to get to 100 percent lust, be with Rinny, and move until you cant help but cum. I did it with hypersensitive for the hypnosis to get force my character to masturbate when I drink Devil's milk.
Likely the unnaturally sensitive status is the missing part for most people, I didn't know it even existed as I tend to avoid the pay with your body alternative choices unless it is flagged more obviously as a plot advance point.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Likely the unnaturally sensitive status is the missing part for most people, I didn't know it even existed as I tend to avoid the pay with your body alternative choices unless it is flagged more obviously as a plot advance point.
Haha, fair. Maybe it's too subtle, but Alissa's route is supposed to also be a hint that that's something that can happen.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ah, haven't progressed that path as I pidgeon holed my attention towards the Rinny scene mention from the changelog.

Reactions: Indivi
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes