steven090

Jan 5, 2018
I am convinced that gaining access to the desert is bugged. I pretty much rigged the Sense stat to 50, spent time going back and forth between city and I still can't come across or discover it. Need help plz.

Or I could be guessing that the desert is only available in the base game and not in Lust Doll Plus.
Only on base game. Not yet available in Plus

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It's not a judgement on you Indivi; it's a statement of fact. It just "is". Someone wanted to know 38.1 patch notes; I stated they're locked behind a Patreon post.
Got it. Just felt a little accusatory, that's all.

Are the Ass Parasites permanent? or is there an actual way to get rid of them because that would be really appreciated!

Please and thank you
Sit on a toilet!

Plus how do you gain access to the desert?
It's not in plus yet

Also does anyone know where the save files are stored? Would like to know. Thanks
Here!:

Windows: C:\users\(username)\AppData\Local\UserData\Default\Lust Doll Plus

Mac: \Users\(username)\Library\Application Support\Default\Lust Doll Plus

Linux: \Users\(username)\.config\KADOKAWA\RPGMV\Default\Lust Doll Plus
(May need to sudo nautilus if you don't have access to .config)

Android: \data\data\indivi.indivigames.lustdollplus
(Requires root access)

does anyone know how to fix this error? i try re-saving it on v37, but it didn't help
Gloves are borked in r38, will be fixed next release!

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Sit on a toilet!
honestly indivi that is a really edgy and unsexy way to birth the parasites. Can you put in a scene where you can birth the parasites at the hospital or science tower instead because the current birth scene is literally one step short of a scat scene

Jul 11, 2017
honestly indivi that is a really edgy and unsexy way to birth the parasites. Can you put in a scene where you can birth the parasites at the hospital or science tower instead because the current birth scene is literally one step short of a scat scene
thats not birthing parasites thats getting rid of them if read the question above the guy asked how to get RID of parasites not give birth to them them

Oct 7, 2021
fixes, fixes, fixes, FIXES, WHEN will be something NEW? :mad:
Honestly, gamebreaking bugs and glitches just kill a game for me, even if the idea behind it is interesting. I don't want to play a game while worrying about it being impossible to progress at some point because the developer decided to cut some corners. There are a lot of games on this site (and even in general) that would be fun in theory, but lose far too much quality of life because of sloppy programming. So while adding more content is important, making sure the game actually functions in the first place is far more important, IMO.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
thats not birthing parasites thats getting rid of them if read the question above the guy asked how to get RID of parasites not give birth to them them
No, you're not 'getting rid' of them. Go redo the scene. After you birth the parasite you scoop it up and you can then take it to the science tower to sell the parasite to the lab. You do not shit it out then flush it like you're implying.

There is no reason not to cut the scat scene and just be able to go straight to the lab and deliver the parasite there.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly, gamebreaking bugs and glitches just kill a game for me, even if the idea behind it is interesting. I don't want to play a game while worrying about it being impossible to progress at some point because the developer decided to cut some corners. There are a lot of games on this site (and even in general) that would be fun in theory, but lose far too much quality of life because of sloppy programming. So while adding more content is important, making sure the game actually functions in the first place is far more important, IMO.
did you actually saw changelog? there is no such thing as "gamebreaking bugs fixes", there are VISUAL fixes
i just hate when someone "dragging project through mud", with very slow progression of project

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm, I'll see about it

did you actually saw changelog? there is no such thing as "gamebreaking bugs fixes", there are VISUAL fixes
i just hate when someone "dragging project through mud", with very slow progression of project
1. As I said in the release news, I was dealing with moving last two months, and did it as fast as I could so that it wouldn't delay production of this game as much
2. Not everything I work on gets put into the changelog, only stuff that's playable. For example, I've been working on Forest Park extension which you can actually see part of already if you do Camilla's bad end.
3. I've been releasing regularly without taking any vacations for over five years now and have never missed a monthly release, and I always get at least some sort of new content out every release.

So honestly, how dare you.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
hello everyone, Im just here to ask how complete is this game? I want to start it but Im wondering if I should wait for full release
Well, the Plus version has a few area not available yet (Desert, Lost Laboratory, Harpy Nest, etc). If you want a complete but missing the features of the plus version and lower quality, play the old version. A download link is on this thread.

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

SomaNeko97

Jun 8, 2021
I'll simply have to say that I've come across a bug of where during gameplay I've had both the subbe collar and the chastity belt key go missing, besides that the game is interesting and I've had fun especially with the classic version before this newer edition was made. nonetheless I hope to see the future endeavors of this game play out.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
hello everyone, Im just here to ask how complete is this game? I want to start it but Im wondering if I should wait for full release
It's the type of game where I can basically keep adding to it, so there isn't really a planned end at the moment. I guess maybe the lost labyrinth events could be considered as when the game reaches 'full release', but I'll likely still keep adding to it even after that

I'll simply have to say that I've come across a bug of where during gameplay I've had both the subbe collar and the chastity belt key go missing, besides that the game is interesting and I've had fun especially with the classic version before this newer edition was made. nonetheless I hope to see the future endeavors of this game play out.
Huh weird. If you figure out what happened to make them disappear, please let me know and I'll fix it. And glad you're having fun~.

wish there's more malexmale content tbh.
I'm working on it! It'll come, promise.

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
anyone got any recommendations for free/cracked/zipped games like this? text based rpg with graphics so it's not entirely up to my imagination? not the nsfw kind either, I just want the gameplay.

Aug 22, 2021
anyone got any recommendations for free/cracked/zipped games like this? text based rpg with graphics so it's not entirely up to my imagination? not the nsfw kind either, I just want the gameplay.
You ask for things that may or may not include nsfw on f95 ... I seriously doubt you will see both sides of that coin.

One that comes to mind is Degrees of Lewdity by vrelnir which is free. While it is text-based primarily, the MC is rendered in the selected clothes and interactive scenes are animated (quite well IMO). It is quite good and has a lot of content.

I have also heard good things about Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS) and Corruption of Champions (CoC) but haven't played them myself. Kobold adventure is also worth checking out and has decent art and writing, though it is more of a choose-your-own adventure than an rpg and is hella dark.

Lilith's throne is also highly recommended, but I haven't played far enough in to know how much is actually rendered.

My Very Own Lith (look directly below this in the similar threads page) is also a decent text adventure, though it is more of a dating sim than an rpg.

By the way all of these are available on F95, I am just too lazy to link them all (y)

Reactions: SomaNeko97
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes