GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
not old save compatible?, since it just crash when load old save file
Were you wearing gloves? The current public release seems to have issues where it is expecting left hand gloves to have a different file path than their right hand partners, you can probably fix the issue by copying the right hand file and renaming it to what the filename in the error is.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
not old save compatible?, since it just crash when load old save file
your save file is likely from too many versions back and isn't compatible anymore. If you're on desktop though, you can navigate to the folder with the missing file, and put a dummy file in there to trick the game into thinking everything's fine. Then just save your game and it should work.

Indivi hi, i just wondering whether do you have a plan to expand the route progression story for other girls aside from fawn, cassie, rinny? also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alissa is getting her route completed soon~. Linda will probably be next.

And thanks, I can make that change

Reactions: La wea

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I cant seem to get any of the futa possible scenes and im stuck trying to get fawn to miss college...ive become her sub and am at a point where when i visit her she only speaks about being a domme then we hang out n i automatically leave her condo

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hm, here i am again, with the same idea. But should i do it?
That is the real question
lol

I cant seem to get any of the futa possible scenes and im stuck trying to get fawn to miss college...ive become her sub and am at a point where when i visit her she only speaks about being a domme then we hang out n i automatically leave her condo
The vast bulk of the nonplayer futa scenes require learning cock growth spell from Rinny. As for Fawn, you'll need to finish Cassie's route first, before you can continue hers.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how to go the island ?
Someone else had answered it before

You need to go to Upper New Ark and then
First, you go to the museum and buy a ticket. Then you scare the person in the counter (the one you asked for a pass. There is an entrance behind her). After that, go to the sculpture and knock it down (its at the left of the painting room with a lot of people) and don't pay the fee. After the scene, go to the painting room and sit on a bench.

ynghnar

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone got a download for the older versions of the game? Latest version can't seem to load my save from r28

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-06-20 22_55_07-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's r39.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed being able to repeat Fawn's chastity event
-Fixed bugs with Fawn's chastity event

-Finished Fawn's chastity event
-Added next part of Alissa's route
-Added Rinny scene when need to fap with her around
-Added long gloves to A Lady's Secret shop in the city
-Added forearm guard and ornamental katana to Transylvania shop
-Fixed squeezing Mistyra only doing one damage
-Fixed productivity status not working properly
-Fixed gloves not working properly
-Fixed shading for black thigh highs
-Fixed Cassie's mouth attacks draining her stamina instead of players on Island
-Fixed insertion on Island not taking arousal into account
-Fixed issue with freeing Rinny on ankle stocks causing whoever's on the bed to be removed instead in private dungeon
-Fixed cock worn items appearing above certain lower garments
-Fixed full body latex suit not fully covering thicc thighs
-Fixed chastity belt when bent over
-Fixed missing thicc versions of chastity belt in certain poses
-Fixed being exposed when doing shibari with Fawn
-Fixed Rinny regaining balls in Island when it's turned off
-Fixed getting extra chastity key from Fawn
-Fixed player and NPC clothes not restoring after Island battle
-Fixed issue with sleeping removing unremovable clothes
-Fixed options menu on android not being able to scroll
-Fixed slight inconsistency with Island battle options

Anyone got a download for the older versions of the game? Latest version can't seem to load my save from r28
Yeah, that's definitely from too many versions back. The older versions aren't available, but if you're on desktop, you can navigate to the folder with the missing file, and put a dummy file in there to trick the game into thinking everything's fine. Then just save your game and it should work.

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
1657494278360.png

Guys. What is this key for or what do I do with it, and how do I follow Rinni's route to talk to the succubu queen?
1657494278360.png

Guys. What is this key for or what do I do with it, and how do I follow Rinni's route to talk to the succubu queen?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
full save pls
There is not a gallery mode and the game is continuing to be updated so that save just leaves you with most of the scenes already happened, I think there are options during character creation to give yourself extra skill levels if you want to skip all the leveling up of skills.

Reactions: Indivi

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Ask her to hold the chastity key and she'll bring it up

It's for unlocking the chastity belt if you put it on. Succubus Queen isn't in the game yet!
Any plans to expand on chastity content in regards to Rinny as being the players keyholder?
Such as lewd scenes, a relationship route, or femdom chastity progression?
Just asking because I'd love to see it. Especially after seeing Fawns content.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes