Aug 22, 2021
I look at this game's summary and ideas for it, and the art and I really am curious why people seem to like it so much that it has almost 5 stars..

is it because of the freedom of choice? the art is.. okay I guess.. not great, but good(-ish)(this isn't an insult, it's just an observation of mine..) ...so maybe the RPG part of it.. so people are left trying to get a character to change the way they want..??
..or maybe its the fact that it's that the change is a novel thing after you make a choice.. so it's exciting to see what you change into??

I'm hoping that it's not almost 5 stars just because it has futa and/or gender identity stuff.. but maybe so?

anyways, I'm curious.. so if anyone knows or think you know.. maybe you could explain it to me so I can understand a bit better.
Even if the art isn't to your liking, this game is a good introduction to text adventure games. It is relatively simple and has well-thought-out RPG elements that allow you to play the way you want (classic fighting or lewd moves) and a decent story and well-written cast. Ultimately, the art is static, but the absolutely insane amount of variety introduced by different clothes, body types, and afflictions still manages to noticeably make its way into the active text of the game (interactions, combat, quests, etc).

That amount of worldbuilding is a monumental feat in its own right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Even if the art isn't to your liking, this game is a good introduction to text adventure games. It is relatively simple and has well-thought-out RPG elements that allow you to play the way you want (classic fighting or lewd moves) and a decent story and well-written cast. Ultimately, the art is static, but the absolutely insane amount of variety introduced by different clothes, body types, and afflictions still manages to noticeably make its way into the active text of the game (interactions, combat, quests, etc).

That amount of worldbuilding is a monumental feat in its own right.
okay, so it's well-written and the choices you made during the playthrough show up in the game play text.. and that interesting part.. I was curious if it was like that.. it was one of my many thoughts about why this game possibly has such a high rating..
or assumptions, i suppose.. lol

I can see the draw now, so thanks for replying.. interactions based on what you as a player.. are, do, etc... does give a bit of happiness to me when I encounter it.. mainly because most games I play and others play.. don't keep up with that very much or at all.. even the AAA games that are all the rage at certain times don't.. lol even when they advertise that they do.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-05-24 19_27_21-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's r38.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Just a heads-up, I was really busy moving last month, so wasn't able to get as much new content done. Next release should be back to normal!

-Fixed strap being underneath tummy when strapped down while pregnant
-Fixed bug where meat parasite clothing can appear in inventory
-Fixed issue with cock appearing over waist wraps when pregnant
-Changed productive bonus to always round upwards
-Fixed bug where leg tattoos won't show properly when sitting on a chair
-Fixed issue where nonremovable feet undies don't show in right place when bent over
-Fixed missing chastity belt graphic in certain poses
-Fixed being able to use lust tonic+ on non-lewdable enemies
-Fixed wrong description used for futa when changing term in sanctum
-Fixed gloves showing wrong number of fingers

-Added chastity belt to little horrors shop
-Added first half of chastity belt event with Fawn
-Added rope sandals to Transylvania shop
-Added lipstick kit to shop in UNA
-Can now change your safeword with Fawn
-Adjusted behaviour of crotchless lower wear
-Adjusted mobile version to allow for previewing of clothes/skills
-Fixed issue with tinkering multiple times in a row
-Fixed numbers overlapping when shopping
-Fixed doubled skill cost in private dungeon
-Fixed opponents on Island not having their lust and stamina values stored after battle
-Fixed Rinny growing balls on Island if kink setting is not enabled
-Island opponents no longer get a 'free' action after player grapples
-Fixed inconsistent NPC backgrounds in private dungeon
-Fixed meat crawlers staying on body if skip scene
-Fixed seeing the doctor requiring breasts
-Fixed pause sign appearing over page scroll arrows in message log
-Fixed hair flowers appearing on certain NPCs outside of Island
-Fixed being able to enter gallery exhibits after hours using party invite
-Fixed Fawn bikini bra hold when pregnant

So, I recently played the original Lust Doll, and loved it as much as LDP. I also like how some questlines follow the same plot as in the classic game (like Transylvania's questline), or has a couple of changes, but still relatively the same plot (like Cassie's questline)

There is, however, something I miss from the classic game when I re-played LDP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahaha, it just felt a little out of place compared to the other options usually available to lust. I probably won't change now, but I'll see about more emotional reactions

Hey! I've got patreon versions here!
TELL ME YOUR PATREON USERNAME RIGHT NOW!!!111!1

Looks like notes are locked behind Patreon post.
I mean what am I going to do, tease the public with changelog information about a version they're not supposed to get access to until much later? Besides, x.1 releases are usually just bug fixes anyways.

You can always find the patch notes on the developer's Newgrounds and Itch pages. As far as I know, putting the patch notes and links on Patreon would require making two separate posts, one for subscribers and another that's public.

Pretty sure this is the first time that someone has posted the Patreon build. I'm just going to chime in and say please subscribe to the developer or wait for the public build in the future. Pretty sure it's only a one week delay, and the only thing exclusive to the Patreon builds are some extended bad ends. Yeah, this is a pirate site, but it's also a community where we can engage with other players, translators, and the developers themselves.
Thank you~, and yeah, it's not the first time. Actually I'm pretty sure I've accidentally released the Patreon version once or twice myself.

the 38.1 download is missing files
hmm, is this on a load game? Try loading in r37 or 36 and removing the bracelets, then load in r38.

I look at this game's summary and ideas for it, and the art and I really am curious why people seem to like it so much that it has almost 5 stars..
sometimes I too ask myself this question

it's also missing images if i try to get milked while having sensitive nipples (venom/school), being thicc (fairy) and having a chastity belt (shop of horror) !
thanks, I'll fix this

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Indivi
well I did play MUD games when I was younger.. text and no pictures type of adventures.. so I do understand why some people would like that kind of stuff.. and this has pictures, so that would be a plus just for that I suppose really..

but I wasn't being rude, instead I only wanted a real opinion from a person that played the game.. and Theotherdragonborn helped me with that.. so I have more of an idea now why people might enjoy it.. (y)

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
Indivi
well I did play MUD games when I was younger.. text and no pictures type of adventures.. so I do understand why some people would like that kind of stuff.. and this has pictures, so that would be a plus just for that I suppose really..

but I wasn't being rude, instead I only wanted a real opinion from a person that played the game.. and Theotherdragonborn helped me with that.. so I have more of an idea now why people might enjoy it.. (y)
fetishes moment. there are many of them, second of all, maybe these people love playing rpgs and grind all week? That's the only logical explanations that i can think off.

LE_Shitposter

Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 1857720

Hi everyone, here's r38.1!

In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

Just a heads-up, I was really busy moving last month, so wasn't able to get as much new content done. Next release should be back to normal!

-Fixed strap being underneath tummy when strapped down while pregnant
-Fixed bug where meat parasite clothing can appear in inventory
-Fixed issue with cock appearing over waist wraps when pregnant
-Changed productive bonus to always round upwards
-Fixed bug where leg tattoos won't show properly when sitting on a chair
-Fixed issue where nonremovable feet undies don't show in right place when bent over
-Fixed missing chastity belt graphic in certain poses
-Fixed being able to use lust tonic+ on non-lewdable enemies
-Fixed wrong description used for futa when changing term in sanctum
-Fixed gloves showing wrong number of fingers

-Added chastity belt to little horrors shop
-Added first half of chastity belt event with Fawn
-Added rope sandals to Transylvania shop
-Added lipstick kit to shop in UNA
-Can now change your safeword with Fawn
-Adjusted behaviour of crotchless lower wear
-Adjusted mobile version to allow for previewing of clothes/skills
-Fixed issue with tinkering multiple times in a row
-Fixed numbers overlapping when shopping
-Fixed doubled skill cost in private dungeon
-Fixed opponents on Island not having their lust and stamina values stored after battle
-Fixed Rinny growing balls on Island if kink setting is not enabled
-Island opponents no longer get a 'free' action after player grapples
-Fixed inconsistent NPC backgrounds in private dungeon
-Fixed meat crawlers staying on body if skip scene
-Fixed seeing the doctor requiring breasts
-Fixed pause sign appearing over page scroll arrows in message log
-Fixed hair flowers appearing on certain NPCs outside of Island
-Fixed being able to enter gallery exhibits after hours using party invite
-Fixed Fawn bikini bra hold when pregnant

Ahaha, it just felt a little out of place compared to the other options usually available to lust. I probably won't change now, but I'll see about more emotional reactions

TELL ME YOUR PATREON USERNAME RIGHT NOW!!!111!1
Uhh, what if i won't?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnonymousFel

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, for people with missing graphic errors, try re-downloading r37, stripping down your character, saving, and then load in r38. I think that'll fix it.

Win:

Mac:

Linux:

Android:

Indivi

haha, don't worry, not offended at all. I actually used to play MUDs a lot too, mainly Realms of Despair back in the day. TTRPGs also tend to be pretty thin on the graphics side, and they're definitely quite popular (although I guess obviously a very different sort of game to play)

Uhh, what if i won't?)
Rinny will escape from the game and bonk you.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Hey, for people with missing graphic errors, try re-downloading r37, stripping down your character, saving, and then load in r38. I think that'll fix it.

Win:
Mega
Mac:
Mega
Linux:
Mega
Android:
Mega

haha, don't worry, not offended at all. I actually used to play MUDs a lot too, mainly Realms of Despair back in the day. TTRPGs also tend to be pretty thin on the graphics side, and they're definitely quite popular (although I guess obviously a very different sort of game to play)

Rinny will escape from the game and bonk you.
So promising us with a good time? Isn't that counter-productive? ;)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I mean what am I going to do, tease the public with changelog information about a version they're not supposed to get access to until much later? Besides, x.1 releases are usually just bug fixes anyways.
It's not a judgement on you Indivi; it's a statement of fact. It just "is". Someone wanted to know 38.1 patch notes; I stated they're locked behind a Patreon post.

Jan 28, 2018
Are the Ass Parasites permanent? or is there an actual way to get rid of them because that would be really appreciated!

Please and thank you

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
does anyone know how to fix this error? i try re-saving it on v37, but it didn't help
I heard that it's the slot which is bugged; putting anything in the left "hand" slot may cause the crash. Try to save with the slot empty, then load again; if the game would crash when you put that sleeve back, it would confirm the bug.

Raidensan

Feb 9, 2019
I heard that it's the slot which is bugged; putting anything in the left "hand" slot may cause the crash. Try to save with the slot empty, then load again; if the game would crash when you put that sleeve back, it would confirm the bug.
still the same, no change

Jan 28, 2018
I am convinced that gaining access to the desert is bugged. I pretty much rigged the Sense stat to 50, spent time going back and forth between city and I still can't come across or discover it. Need help plz.

Or I could be guessing that the desert is only available in the base game and not in Lust Doll Plus.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes