Bugy20

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to transfer a savegame from NewGrounds Online verison of the game to Standalone?
The Guide Listet on NG doesnt work for me

Reactions: Waynew

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Been ages since I've played this! So far, the Sense stat is the worst to grind...so much picking up worms repeatedly..

Edit, uuuuh disregard that I completely forgot the seek button existed

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Rinny is weak to ass grope and is likely to grapple you or counter initially so go for your own counter or a feint.

Cassie is weak to tongue stuff like kissing and breaks out of holds quickly.

Fawn is playing 6d chess while I'm diddling myself over a checkers board cause she matches every fucking move i make and gets the advantage. I don't know what it means when they tell me she is "sensitive about her parts".

Tickling is a good all around attack for everyone cause you can drain stamina and stunlock the opponent. I think spanking is the same.

Lastly, pray to the RNG gods cause you are likely to autolose a round even when you are one point from winning. I don't know why this is a thing but the island is my least favorite event in this game by a mile. Way too much reliance on good luck and staying lucky.
haha, sorry to hear. Island might need some balancing. It'll be a little easier in the future, as doing the grapple won't give them a free turn starting next release.

It's just luck, Fawn actually doesn't have any more complex behavioural patterns than the others XD. As for weaknesses, you'll get an extra message and a quote if you hit the right places~

So uh no way to become a meat demon yet?
Not yet

Also what's up with clothing sets not save/loading?
They should. Are you using an older save?

is the game playable till the end am i gonna hit a "work in progress, wait till next update"? if so can u use corrent save file on future game version?
Yes, it's recommended to update your save file with each release if you want to keep it

i haven't plsyed in awhile, how do you get to the island?
Welcome back~. It's in the gallery in upper new Ark

Is there a way to change save location?
You can do a localized save if you hold shift when loading/starting a new game from the main menu. Check the readme for more info

I would just google if thats possible in RPG maker games in general, I'd wager prolly not.

On another note I think I'm playing this game wrong I really suck at finding scenes, not progress, that part is very clear, give shit to hobo so he explains stuff, but I almost never run into any sex scenes, are they just so far between? Outside of defeat stuff.
Have you found the milk farm/done Rinny's route in Transylvania? That includes a lot of non-defeat xxx stuff

Does anyone know how to transfer a savegame from NewGrounds Online verison of the game to Standalone?
The Guide Listet on NG doesnt work for me
I'm afraid that's the only known method currently.

Been ages since I've played this! So far, the Sense stat is the worst to grind...so much picking up worms repeatedly..

Edit, uuuuh disregard that I completely forgot the seek button existed
Welcome back! And haha, stats training is probably due for an update

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Unless there is a easier way to get to the succubus tower, I tried searching the thread but someone said I needed like 6 or 10 sense and I'm like uuuugh xD

slanewolf

Aug 24, 2021
I have no idea what I should in the ruined lab with Linda, where to get the batteries and parts, I can't find anything on black market

Bugy20

Dec 31, 2019
I'm afraid that's the only known method currently.
the string in the local storage Value is way smaller than the String in an Standalone save.
When I try to load the save the Application crashes with error "cannot read "_opacity" of undefined"
Do i use the wrong Values?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Unless there is a easier way to get to the succubus tower, I tried searching the thread but someone said I needed like 6 or 10 sense and I'm like uuuugh xD
It can help, but you don't need it. Once you get to Transylvania, just pay attention to where the random encounters go when you beat them.
I have no idea what I should in the ruined lab with Linda, where to get the batteries and parts, I can't find anything on black market
Are you looking at smutosaur wiki? It's for the original game. Right now there's no batteries or parts in LD+. For LD+'s wiki, go here:

the string in the local storage Value is way smaller than the String in an Standalone save.
When I try to load the save the Application crashes with error "cannot read "_opacity" of undefined"
Do i use the wrong Values?
Unfortunately, I don't know, as I haven't done it myself. All I can say is someone managed to do it, and wrote that guide for others.

Jan 5, 2019
haha, sorry to hear. Island might need some balancing. It'll be a little easier in the future, as doing the grapple won't give them a free turn starting next release.

It's just luck, Fawn actually doesn't have any more complex behavioural patterns than the others XD. As for weaknesses, you'll get an extra message and a quote if you hit the right places~

Not yet

They should. Are you using an older save?

Yes, it's recommended to update your save file with each release if you want to keep it

Welcome back! And haha, stats training is probably due for an update
Yeah I think I had my save from like r16 or whatever? How's updating the save/fixing sets work exactly? Thanks in advance :3

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is the game locked behind a patreon pay wall or is it just the scene in the park?
The game has backers-only extended bad ends, currently I' aware of 5 of them, including the one you get by losing to a giant plant. Everything else is same in both free and backers versions.

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
Is there a way to get to the Succubus Queen? Or is there another way where Lust can become Succubu? I don't know what to do and what about the hypnosis and I don't know what to do so that I can advance a little more

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah I think I had my save from like r16 or whatever? How's updating the save/fixing sets work exactly? Thanks in advance :3
If you load your save in the latest version, and then save, that'll keep everything updated properly. You probably want to do it at least every 3-4 releases to ensure save file compatibility.

All my stats are maxed but when I get the abominations health to zero it won’t die what’s going on?
Some older saves for unknown reasons, have the option triggered for enemies to not die from 0 stamina. If you go to Island and do a fight, it should fix

Is there a way to get to the Succubus Queen? Or is there another way where Lust can become Succubu? I don't know what to do and what about the hypnosis and I don't know what to do so that I can advance a little more
Not yet. Won't be for a while yet

How do you get rid of unnaturally sensitive?
You can go to the hospital in UNA!

slanewolf

Aug 24, 2021
It can help, but you don't need it. Once you get to Transylvania, just pay attention to where the random encounters go when you beat them.

Are you looking at smutosaur wiki? It's for the original game. Right now there's no batteries or parts in LD+. For LD+'s wiki, go here:

Unfortunately, I don't know, as I haven't done it myself. All I can say is someone managed to do it, and wrote that guide for others.
Thank you !

Jan 5, 2019
If you load your save in the latest version, and then save, that'll keep everything updated properly. You probably want to do it at least every 3-4 releases to ensure save file compatibility.
Well I had a clothing error something when I tried to use my save in the latest version from my r16 save, but I got around that by going back to r16 and stripping naked, and then I was able to load my save and then redress manually, but I can't save new clothing sets despite playing and saving in a current game build.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
So i'm at the point in Alissa's questline where she's given up after getting fired from all her jobs and she just lays in bed depressed, how do i progress it from there?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well I had a clothing error something when I tried to use my save in the latest version from my r16 save, but I got around that by going back to r16 and stripping naked, and then I was able to load my save and then redress manually, but I can't save new clothing sets despite playing and saving in a current game build.
I'll try to implement a fix for you for next release. Please update your game then

Reactions: Wolven Moonlight

BilboTBaggin

Oct 20, 2019
Why can't my character kill anything with a normal attack? I have 99 strength, but this is an old save so could that be the problem?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes