bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
I hate to say this but we have to wait for next month or weeks update on 37 version to fix this sadly so we have to wait.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Okay for real I am curious to see the island but I know is gonna be buggy as hell so how to unlock it in the gallery?

Jan 3, 2020
i know this is probably an old question, but whats the voice that happens after sleeping randomly about? started over cause new update and cause i could but i cant remember what this was about

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
PSA concerning r36: There's a bug where entering Island can reset certain story progress. This will be fixed for r37, but in the meantime, please keep a backup save from before entering Island!

a few questions will we be able to eventualy have alternate means to access content example getting to upper new ark without doing fawns route and will we be able to learn more magic from other sources too not just rinny like from an old grimore or such... with the risk of drawing the aformentioned watchers attention wonder how that will go really hard fight or something lastly will the player get other specail techniques that may or may not have a drawback
You don't need to interact with Fawn to get to upper new Ark. There is plans for more magic eventually! And yes, the watchers will eventually be a thing, but they're planned for really late game

i know this is probably an old question, but whats the voice that happens after sleeping randomly about? started over cause new update and cause i could but i cant remember what this was about
You'll want to talk to Rinny about that!

Last edited:

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
how does one get to the island?
First, you go to the museum and buy a ticket. Then you scare the person in the counter (the one you asked for a pass. There is an entrance behind her). After that, go to the sculpture and knock it down (its at the left of the painting room with a lot of people) and don't pay the fee. After the scene, go to the painting room and sit on a bench.

Reactions: Furmilk

Dorsilav

Jan 10, 2019
How does one progress with the story? The furthest I got was where you save the scientist from that orb, and then I couldnt progress anymore with milk farm story, because I cant find the cow girl without tits anywhere, I looked even in the succubus towers and found nothing, I found dracula/vampire girl but I really dont see how I can progress anymore, since I couldnt get the bandit girl, and doing anything with Fawn doesnt change anything, am I doing something wrong?? Or is it something else?

I am playing on version r35.

Oct 8, 2021
How does one progress with the story? The furthest I got was where you save the scientist from that orb, and then I couldnt progress anymore with milk farm story, because I cant find the cow girl without tits anywhere, I looked even in the succubus towers and found nothing, I found dracula/vampire girl but I really dont see how I can progress anymore, since I couldnt get the bandit girl, and doing anything with Fawn doesnt change anything, am I doing something wrong?? Or is it something else?

I am playing on version r35.
Did you interact with the square she's usually on, because if not then she won't spawn in any of the three spawn points.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Boys. Please someone remind me how I can see the folder where the game is saved is to make a shortcut?
Save and config files are located here:

Windows: C:\users\(username)\AppData\Local\UserData\Default\Lust Doll Plus

Mac: \Users\(username)\Library\Application Support\Default\Lust Doll Plus

Linux: \Users\(username)\.config\KADOKAWA\RPGMV\Default\Lust Doll Plus
(May need to sudo nautilus if you don't have access to .config)

Android: \data\data\indivi.indivigames.lustdollplus
(Requires root access)

Reactions: GustavoKuran
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes