Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
last I played the lust doll plus, I found the old game still had more content. Is it still the case now ?

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
if you play as a male character is there any females you can impregnate or is the whole mechanic only for female/futa pc?

bonanzacream

Oct 1, 2018
The amount of praise I see for this game made me think that there was more content. I still see a lot of closed off areas. Some people are also saying an older version had more content? (I'm using v35)

Reactions: Magazif

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
Some people are also saying an older version had more content? (I'm using v35)
They’re talking about the last version of Lust Doll, before Indivi started remaking it and tacked a + on the end. You can find links to the old version in the first post of this thread, under the spoiler titled “Old Version 20.4 (RPG Maker VX Ace)”. If you asked a year ago I’d say to grab it if you wanted to, but nowadays there is actually little that hasn’t been ported from the original.

Sep 27, 2019
legit don't know what to do right now, if only a non-money-gatekept guide was available to let me enjoy the game's story hmmmm oh also the wiki is dead.

Doesn't really make me want to support a dev when there's so little before you get stuck.

Reactions: Magazif
Aug 22, 2021
legit don't know what to do right now, if only a non-money-gatekept guide was available to let me enjoy the game's story hmmmm oh also the wiki is dead.

Doesn't really make me want to support a dev when there's so little before you get stuck.
I would agree that updating the wiki + a quest guide would be helpful, but with the exception of a few minor details I have discovered most of the existing content just by exploring. Be patient and look around and you will find it all! If you are more specific, we might be able to give you some hints?

Also the only things I have found gatekept by patreon versions at this point are bad ends and quests that straight up aren't written yet.

Reactions: Yvonne03

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I can't get the stingbug to sting me for Miki and Sana. Keeps going without a hitch, is it random or am I missing something?

EDIT: Ha, just as I post this I get it. So it is random.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hope, kitty can get pregnant by some special reason
haha, sounds fun. I'll see about it

last I played the lust doll plus, I found the old game still had more content. Is it still the case now ?
LD+ definitely has way more content now!

if you play as a male character is there any females you can impregnate or is the whole mechanic only for female/futa pc?
You can impregnate 3 of the female NPCs at the moment!

The author promised to make more male characters... I am still waiting :S
There's tons of things planned, not just more male npcs! Be patient please!

The amount of praise I see for this game made me think that there was more content. I still see a lot of closed off areas. Some people are also saying an older version had more content? (I'm using v35)
You're likely just missing some quest triggers. Talk to the seer in the slums to see who you haven't met yet

Where's the main questline or any quests?
Main quest line is solving the mystery of your identity. Doing meat parasite route will get you a little closer to solving it, but that's it for now.

On linux I get a reference error s is not defined
Not sure, but try the stuff in !zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ. It contains solutions that other linux users have found to make the game run

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Not sure, but try the stuff in !zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ. It contains solutions that other linux users have found to make the game run
I already looked, there was nothing for my specific error.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes