Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Also, do any of you know if the stats have a cap? Or do they level up infinitely?
When you use build-in cheats, you can set them up to 99, but you can level up past that (not to mention stat buffs); most likely, it caps on 999. There's no point to do so, however.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I already looked, there was nothing for my specific error.
Unfortunately, I don't know either then, sorry. If you figure it out, let me know and I'll add it to the document for others.

add Alissa...
so Cassie's rescue quest has new path?
no, it's still pretty much the same as before.

The only "Patron blocks" are for the handful of bad ends scattered around the game. There are no paywalls hindering your ability to progress.
yeah, basically this. There's 5-6 bad ends in the game so far where if you have the Patreon version, you can see what happens after reaching the bad end, sort of like "what if" scenarios. Otherwise, there's no difference between the Patreon and public version.

I think I found a small bug. When you block a stat in the sanctuary, it's supposed to stop gaining exp. But the game still adds exp to the stat, it just doesn't level the stat up until you unblock the stat and update it.
View attachment 1731749

Also, do any of you know if the stats have a cap? Or do they level up infinitely?
yeah, all it does is lock your stats to certain levels. Probably won't change it, I don't think it really hurts anything. Stats can go as high as you want, but realistically, you'll only get up to hundreds at most.

Alazura

Apr 3, 2022
Out of curiosity, is Belle's questline finished, or are we waiting on something?

I have not found any bugs since I last played (v2.9 had a bug or two ), and I love how smooth it runs!

Also, about the shark dom...shivers XD never really did her path until now. I had fun figuring out all the stuff for Cassie's rescue.

So to sum it up, this is a lot of fun! hoping you can go to this dessert Cassie mentioned...I suppose the future will tell? haha

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, is Belle's questline finished or are we waiting on something?
It's not finished; the route currently ends with us confirming that she's cursed. There's a high chance that Indivi is gonna reuse the Sunken Pyramid from LD Classic for her route (it had a secret area with a curse which just so happened to be about growing boobs and lactating...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alazura

Alazura

Apr 3, 2022
It's not finished; the route currently ends with us confirming that she's cursed. There's a high chance that Indivi is gonna reuse the Sunken Pyramid from LD Classic for her route (it had a secret area with a curse which just so happened to be about growing boobs and lactating...)
Awesome. thanks! wasn't expecting an immediate answer.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, is Belle's questline finished, or are we waiting on something?

I have not found any bugs since I last played (v2.9 had a bug or two ), and I love how smooth it runs!

Also, about the shark dom...shivers XD never really did her path until now. I had fun figuring out all the stuff for Cassie's rescue.

So to sum it up, this is a lot of fun! hoping you can go to this dessert Cassie mentioned...I suppose the future will tell? haha
Yeah, Bell's route isn't done yet. There's actually quite a bit left. Glad to hear it's bug free for you so far! And Arlene will have her own route at some point! And yes, desert is relatively imminently planned!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-03-14 23_48_57-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r36.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

As a heads-up, the main content for this release, Island is only about 75% completed. This is because some really major issues came up in my life last month (basically the place I was going to move to this summer essentially vanished, leaving me having to scramble to find somewhere else to live.) All this, just in time for the three-year anniversary, because of course bad things would choose to happen then and not literally ANY other time.

Fortunately, it's mostly taken care of now.

(And also because the coding for Island is REALLY complicated.)

So don't fret if Island feels like stuff is missing, there'll be more to it coming next release for sure!

And yes speaking of which, happy three years anniversary of working on LD+! Woot~! Here's to many more releases!

-Fixed locked feet undies not being recognized by game
-Fixed bug causing Cassie to become non-furry and Fawn to become non-pregnant in Island
-Made criteria for f**king NPCs in Island fight clearer
-Fixed stripping clothes in Island not being recognized
-Renamed Swim Tops and Bottoms to Bra and Panties
-Fixed stripped clothes not being restored in Island
-Fixed 0 error when encounter 2 npc's in Island

-Added Island
-Added opposite-facing versions of certain hats
-Added several swimsuits
-Added options for NG+: can reset clothes, items, and skills
-Fixed graphics on thicc witch robe
-Fixed Rinny cock not showing during futa part of hypnosis
-Made Rinny's futa cock bigger
-Fixed keeping equipment after Torture Rack scenes
-Fixed Rinny staying with you after helping Alissa
-Fixed issue with NPC hp bars appearing over history log

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 1745709

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r36.1!

In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

As a heads-up, the main content for this release, Island is only about 75% completed. This is because some really major issues came up in my life last month (basically the place I was going to move to this summer essentially vanished, leaving me having to scramble to find somewhere else to live.) All this, just in time for the three-year anniversary, because of course bad things would choose to happen then and not literally ANY other time.

Fortunately, it's mostly taken care of now.

(And also because the coding for Island is REALLY complicated.)

So don't fret if Island feels like stuff is missing, there'll be more to it coming next release for sure!

And yes speaking of which, happy three years anniversary of working on LD+! Woot~! Here's to many more releases!

-Fixed locked feet undies not being recognized by game
-Fixed bug causing Cassie to become non-furry and Fawn to become non-pregnant in Island
-Made criteria for f**king NPCs in Island fight clearer
-Fixed stripping clothes in Island not being recognized
-Renamed Swim Tops and Bottoms to Bra and Panties
-Fixed stripped clothes not being restored in Island
-Fixed 0 error when encounter 2 npc's in Island

-Added Island
-Added opposite-facing versions of certain hats
-Added several swimsuits
-Added options for NG+: can reset clothes, items, and skills
-Fixed graphics on thicc witch robe
-Fixed Rinny cock not showing during futa part of hypnosis
-Made Rinny's futa cock bigger
-Fixed keeping equipment after Torture Rack scenes
-Fixed Rinny staying with you after helping Alissa
-Fixed issue with NPC hp bars appearing over history log
Hey, there are still some bugs. After I did the arena and left the island, it reset and I had to do the exhibition all over again. It also reset the chest filled with flowers and when I went back, it replayed the event where I first started the island.

skylar257

Dec 4, 2017
I have a question for Indivi.
Where does the picture of nekomimi Rinny going 'awwww' on your Patreon banner appear in-game?
Is it from Lust Doll original, but not used in Plus version?

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I have a bug to report: I can't defeat enemies by making them run out of stamina anymore. This only happens in my main save; starting a new game fixes this issue

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
And now I am curious for getting to the island part
it involves going to the Gallery in upper new Ark!

Hey, there are still some bugs. After I did the arena and left the island, it reset and I had to do the exhibition all over again. It also reset the chest filled with flowers and when I went back, it replayed the event where I first started the island.
thanks, it'll be fixed for next release

I have a question for Indivi.
Where does the picture of nekomimi Rinny going 'awwww' on your Patreon banner appear in-game?
Is it from Lust Doll original, but not used in Plus version?
That's actually from a side game I had thought about doing in the lust doll universe. But that's most likely not gonna happen haha.

I have a bug to report: I can't defeat enemies by making them run out of stamina anymore. This only happens in my main save; starting a new game fixes this issue
hmmm, thanks. If you go to island and fight in a match, that'll fix it.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
a few questions will we be able to eventualy have alternate means to access content example getting to upper new ark without doing fawns route and will we be able to learn more magic from other sources too not just rinny like from an old grimore or such... with the risk of drawing the aformentioned watchers attention wonder how that will go really hard fight or something lastly will the player get other specail techniques that may or may not have a drawback

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes