Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yes! A changelog is provided with the download that lists the changes in each version
The changelog here doesn't indicate there was a 32 or 33. I'm just curious if there are changes we can't see here or if those two weren't public releases. TBH, I'm just making sure I didn't miss if another character is able to get pregnant, or able to impregnate the player.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any way to get Arlene as dom? Can't seem to progress with her (and I highly doubt she's there only for Fawn's route to move on)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
The maid's feet are charming,But there is only one scene,

Will more be added later?
certainly! Marin has her own route planned for later~

The changelog here doesn't indicate there was a 32 or 33. I'm just curious if there are changes we can't see here or if those two weren't public releases. TBH, I'm just making sure I didn't miss if another character is able to get pregnant, or able to impregnate the player.
the opening post just hasn't been updated in a while. There's been a 32 and 33 posted. The easiest would be to just check my journals:

what are the unremoveable clothing?
You can get living clothes after Manor route, and meat parasites on meat parasite route.

Always excited to see this game getting updates :>
Glad to hear! For sure new stuff every month!

Is there a guide of some sort, I sometimes get stuck trying to figure out missions
I'm doing a guide for backers on Patreon, and there's this wiki!:

Is there any way to get Arlene as dom? Can't seem to progress with her (and I highly doubt she's there only for Fawn's route to move on)
There isn't yet, it's coming later

Can you transfer a save file from Windows to android? If yes, then how?
You'll need root access. Presumably you can just copy and paste the files here:

Windows: C:\users\(username)\AppData\Local\UserData\Default\Lust Doll Plus

Android: \data\data\indivi.indivigames.lustdollplus

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I've encountered some sort of bug where I now cannot access the 'wear' menu, which is pretty debilitating.
It might have occured after a round of fighting in the devil's drink.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
You know, I'm quite pleased with the new character "Kitty". His name and fetishes reminds me of that "Naughty Kitty" sex shop on the underground mall. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually owns that shop and he uses the money he earned to retain his feminine look.

-Emptiness-

Mar 6, 2022
We are confused a bit. The first version of this world was developed enough to get an ending.
But here the creator redone it without such ability.
Is there a reason to that?
We already got the ending in the previous world.
We are interested in answer.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
We are confused a bit. The first version of this world was developed enough to get an ending.
But here the creator redone it without such ability.
Is there a reason to that?
We already got the ending in the previous world.
We are interested in answer.
It's remake on the different version of RPG Maker (which gives a lot of new possibilities, including being able to port the game on other platforms). Unfortunately, they are not compatible, so Indivi has to redo the game from scratch (albeit some art assets are reusable). The new version has old routes expanded, and has brand-new characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Emptiness-

-Emptiness-

Mar 6, 2022
It's remake on the different version of RPG Maker (which gives a lot of new possibilities, including being able to port the game on other platforms). Unfortunately, they are not compatible, so Indivi has to redo the game from scratch (albeit some art assets are reusable). The new version has old routes expanded, and has brand-new characters.
We do know that, mortal, but we do not like the idea of conquering the same world twice.
We hope, that this world will be much different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lumikki
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes