GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
There's a homeless guy in New Ark slums that tells you tips when given food, but he also funtions as an unlockeing trigger of some contents. Keep giving him stuff such as apple or fishes until he tells you how to enter Upper New Ark.
However, the method he tells you is rather unsafe. There is a safer way to do this, albeit more costly, which a certain masseur may know about...
I'm not going to spoil every details, but I hope this should be enough.
Thanks boy for the help, I will continue giving food to the homeless man because with Lin Lin he has not let me go

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
If I already started it, and I'm doing it, I have to get the cat back from Gansters Don's but I'm stuck. I already talked to the girl from the other bar and I know something about what she practices, I went to the police and nothing. Where do I get fight club?
instructions to get to fight club is from the hobo that accepts food!

Wasnt that in original game item to make an chair in wake up lab working?
Yes, it's planned for LD+ as well!

A suggestion for Indivi: Boxing gloves plz?
Hmm, maybe. It'll require fumbling with the code, since logically, you should able to use it as a weapon, but it would be worn in hands slot

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
Hmm, maybe. It'll require fumbling with the code, since logically, you should able to use it as a weapon, but it would be worn in hands slot
[/QUOTE]

that meant variety hand to hand weapon? brass knuckle, gauntlet, etc?

skylar257

Dec 4, 2017
I think putting it as a weapon that block other hand parts(other glove attires and, if needed, wrists) could make coding simpler.
Then it wouldn't need too much trouble with pre-existing systems.

Although, would that require the hands being naked first, or firing an event that removes other hand attires?

Last edited:

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
I already talked to the bum and he told me about the false pass and nothing, and I went to Lin Lin's and he didn't give me the option.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I already talked to the bum and he told me about the false pass and nothing, and I went to Lin Lin's and he didn't give me the option.
After learning about the fake passes from the hobo, you can buy them from the junk-selling guy on the nearby market. Once you buy at least one fake pass, you can then go to Lin Lin and pay for massage; she would notice your fake pass, comment on how bad it is, and suggest who may fix the bad forgery for you.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hoping for more fetish outfits soon.
Like body straps or fishnet tops....or fishnet pantyhose.
Maybe some cool jackets like open ones where you can still see your boobs or some low cut dresses?

Anyway, just wanna ask, will Pixie have any content any time soon?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
that meant variety hand to hand weapon? brass knuckle, gauntlet, etc?
Potentially~

I think putting it as a weapon that block other hand parts(other glove attires and, if needed, wrists) could make coding simpler.

Then it wouldn't need too much trouble with pre-existing systems.

Although, would that require the hands being naked first, or firing an event that removes other hand attires?
Well it's not that it's hard to figure out, just that it requires me to sit down and fiddle with the code awhile XD. I do think it's a neat enough idea, so may see it happen!

Hoping for more fetish outfits soon.

Like body straps or fishnet tops....or fishnet pantyhose.

Maybe some cool jackets like open ones where you can still see your boobs or some low cut dresses?

Anyway, just wanna ask, will Pixie have any content any time soon?
haha, fetish outfits are always in demand XD. I'll work on it

Pixie has a route planned, but that won't be for a while. She'll also have some minor content, but yeah, it'll be a while later before we focus on her

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
who is "Kitty" and where can i find them?
New trap character. Kitty can be encountered while doing several shifts in The Rock club in a row, as a bouncer. Make sure that Trap shrine is enabled, or Kitty would never show up.

There may or may not be some other requirements, as sometimes people never encounters Kitty; most likely it's just randomised.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Just returned to this game after years of waiting and I like where this is going, good job Indivi.

Still missing a couple of things, though. How do I get the scenes for the Lil Shop o Horrors and the Nurses?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-01-21 18_51_53-Greenshot.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r34.1!

r34.1
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed removing wrong items with handicaps in arena
-Fixed being nude handicap not doing anything
-Fixed missing eye graphic files

-Added several head ears, eyes, eyebrows
-Added to Kitty's event
-Added to Linda's story
-Added hypersensitive nipples interaction with non-removeable clothing
-Added interaction if sleep with non-removeable clothing
-Added handicaps to underground arena
-Added option to change default player expression
-Revised coding for showing eyes
-Fixed bulls appearing on NG+ without finding Milk Farm
-Fixed bug where molesting infected scientist twice crashes the game
-Fixed hooves bug when doing special with Sammy
-Changed how living and meat parasite clothes text functions
-Fixed being able to cure hypersensitive nipples when chest blocked
-Fixed Kitty's eyes disappearing after session
-Fixed seeing Fawn in slums before movie night
-Fixed Cless's glasses when human
-Fixed Message Log to allow right-click to cancel out of
-Fixed face items appearing under hair sides
-Fixed tinkering weird fish with dull knife not clearing selection afterwards
-Fixed algorithms for NPC actions in battle

Just returned to this game after years of waiting and I like where this is going, good job Indivi.

Still missing a couple of things, though. How do I get the scenes for the Lil Shop o Horrors and the Nurses?
Welcome back, and thanks! Much has definitely changed~.

There isn't any real scenes for shop of horrors just yet. For the nurses, you'll need to find a way to get yourself hospitalized! Check around the college for hints!

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 1640868

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r34.1!

r34.1
In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Fixed removing wrong items with handicaps in arena
-Fixed being nude handicap not doing anything
-Fixed missing eye graphic files

-Added several head ears, eyes, eyebrows
-Added to Kitty's event
-Added to Linda's story
-Added hypersensitive nipples interaction with non-removeable clothing
-Added interaction if sleep with non-removeable clothing
-Added handicaps to underground arena
-Added option to change default player expression
-Revised coding for showing eyes
-Fixed bulls appearing on NG+ without finding Milk Farm
-Fixed bug where molesting infected scientist twice crashes the game
-Fixed hooves bug when doing special with Sammy
-Changed how living and meat parasite clothes text functions
-Fixed being able to cure hypersensitive nipples when chest blocked
-Fixed Kitty's eyes disappearing after session
-Fixed seeing Fawn in slums before movie night
-Fixed Cless's glasses when human
-Fixed Message Log to allow right-click to cancel out of
-Fixed face items appearing under hair sides
-Fixed tinkering weird fish with dull knife not clearing selection afterwards
-Fixed algorithms for NPC actions in battle

Welcome back, and thanks! Much has definitely changed~.

There isn't any real scenes for shop of horrors just yet. For the nurses, you'll need to find a way to get yourself hospitalized! Check around the college for hints!
Welcome back! I Love both your games, out of curiosity, are you still working on Elf Jail?

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
1644351667926.png

Guys, what am I doing here? Or what should I do here with Linda? And another question how do I unlock Dalvie's shop, because I've already done the Minor quest, but I can't enable the shop.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Welcome back! I Love both your games, out of curiosity, are you still working on Elf Jail?
Thank you! Elf jail is on hiatus as I'm focusing on this game!

Guys, what am I doing here? Or what should I do here with Linda? And another question how do I unlock Dalvie's shop, because I've already done the Minor quest, but I can't enable the shop.
You can't get the machine chair just yet, it'll come in a future update! Dalvie's shop, you should visit Marin in the Manor! There actually isn't too much to do with the shop just yet though. I'm still working on stuff for it!

Hello dev, can you tell me what its the kitty event and how many companions i can get pregnant, thanks for your time :)
Right now, Kitty only has the one that where you go to her apartment. Anyone who's route is completed can be impregnated! Right now, that should be Fawn, Rinny and Cassie! (Linda still has stuff left to do on her route)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Right now, Kitty only has the one that where you go to her apartment. Anyone who's route is completed can be impregnated! Right now, that should be Fawn, Rinny and Cassie! (Linda still has stuff left to do on her route)
Just to be 100% clear, just because their route is done, doesn't mean their content is, right?

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

三鷹 アサ

Feb 8, 2022
Thank you! Elf jail is on hiatus as I'm focusing on this game!

You can't get the machine chair just yet, it'll come in a future update! Dalvie's shop, you should visit Marin in the Manor! There actually isn't too much to do with the shop just yet though. I'm still working on stuff for it!

Thank you verymuch i love this game so much :love: i hope some where in future, you could make her bellies even bigger :) and another question, how to begin kitty route?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes