Mar 18, 2020
Question, how do I meet the new character and become a bouncer at the rock dance club? I went to the rock dance club and didn't see the option nor find anyone there. Is there anything I am supposed to do first?

EDIT: Nvm, found out. Had to go to the back of the counter and speak to the bartender, then do the bouncer job a few times and then the new character appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indivi

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I wonder when this games finishes...if there's gonna be a sequel? Or maybe...another remake? Lust Doll Plus Ultra?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Can someone give me a full list of events you can trigger in this game?
I'm doing a full walk-through on my patreon. You can also try the wiki:

I wonder when this games finishes...if there's gonna be a sequel? Or maybe...another remake? Lust Doll Plus Ultra?
Really hard to say! LD+ is the kind of game that I can just keep adding to, so it's hard to say where things will be by the time LD+ reaches its final release (which, who knows when that'll be...) I do have some other projects I want to eventually get back to, but also new projects I want to try too, so might hop over to those?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm doing a full walk-through on my patreon. You can also try the wiki:

Really hard to say! LD+ is the kind of game that I can just keep adding to, so it's hard to say where things will be by the time LD+ reaches its final release (which, who knows when that'll be...) I do have some other projects I want to eventually get back to, but also new projects I want to try too, so might hop over to those?
Ooooooh, new projects? +_+)
Interesting.

Reactions: Indivi

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
Good afternoon. I have version 31.1. and download version 32.1 can I follow the routes of the previous version? and how do I do it without losing progress

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Good afternoon. I have version 31.1. and download version 32.1 can I follow the routes of the previous version? and how do I do it without losing progress
I don't completely understand the first question, but the answer to the second is yes, you will be able to pick up where you left off. I don't know where it stores the save data, but it's not in the game folder. You can safely delete it and start playing the new version seamlessly (which isn't a safe assumption for most RPGM games, just fyi).

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
I don't completely understand the first question, but the answer to the second is yes, you will be able to pick up where you left off. I don't know where it stores the save data, but it's not in the game folder. You can safely delete it and start playing the new version seamlessly (which isn't a safe assumption for most RPGM games, just fyi).
Thanks, I'm playing it and looking at the part of the abandoned base, the one with the bodies contaminated with meat, and I'm confused on how to get Rinny's third skill

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks, I'm playing it and looking at the part of the abandoned base, the one with the bodies contaminated with meat, and I'm confused on how to get Rinny's third skill
That's about where my last playthrough petered out. There's a wiki that could help out with quests though, check that out if you're confused and/or stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GustavoKuran

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
That's about where my last playthrough petered out. There's a wiki that could help out with quests though, check that out if you're confused and/or stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, but I still need to get some batteries and another thing that they ask me, do I already have the password to access other parts where the laboratories? And I'm also doing the cat girl quest. And how do I capture the bandit and take her to the cat girl.
I'll still look at the other quest of the pretty succubus, because I already did the mirrors and the mansion

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Can someone tell me what is the best way to farm money? Or can i get some program that can mod stats and items including money in game?

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
Can someone tell me what is the best way to farm money? Or can i get some program that can mod stats and items including money in game?
When you start a new game, it gives you the option to modify the player's initial statistics, that includes money, and there is no program, to earn money you have to work in bars in marginal areas

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thank you, but I still need to get some batteries and another thing that they ask me, do I already have the password to access other parts where the laboratories? And I'm also doing the cat girl quest. And how do I capture the bandit and take her to the cat girl.

I'll still look at the other quest of the pretty succubus, because I already did the mirrors and the mansion
There's no batteries, and which laboratory? For the bandit, you need to finish catgirl's quest. Have you started it yet?

Most people seem to recommend doing the underground arena fights!

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
There's no batteries, and which laboratory? For the bandit, you need to finish catgirl's quest. Have you started it yet?

If I already started it, and I'm doing it, I have to get the cat back from Gansters Don's but I'm stuck. I already talked to the girl from the other bar and I know something about what she practices, I went to the police and nothing. Where do I get fight club?

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
If I already started it, and I'm doing it, I have to get the cat back from Gansters Don's but I'm stuck. I already talked to the girl from the other bar and I know something about what she practices, I went to the police and nothing. Where do I get fight club?
try sleepeing

Wasnt that in original game item to make an chair in wake up lab working?

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
Guys I just freed Cassie and I already have Alissia as her friend, I also did the Marin missions. I don't know what to do or what you recommend me to do, I already have Ariene in the club with Fawn. Ask how I get to the top of the city, the new one, since I finished almost everything in that place and the dungeon of the succubus, what should I do?

Last edited:

skylar257

Dec 4, 2017
Guys I just freed Cassie and I already have Alissia as her friend, I also did the Marin missions. I don't know what to do or what you recommend me to do, I already have Ariene in the club with Fawn. Ask how I get to the top of the city, the new one, since I finished almost everything in that place and the dungeon of the succubus, what should I do?
There's a homeless guy in New Ark slums that tells you tips when given food, but he also funtions as an unlockeing trigger of some contents. Keep giving him stuff such as apple or fishes until he tells you how to enter Upper New Ark.
However, the method he tells you is rather unsafe. There is a safer way to do this, albeit more costly, which a certain masseur may know about...
I'm not going to spoil every details, but I hope this should be enough.

Reactions: GustavoKuran
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes