StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Yes, but it's by far the easiest. There's also the underground fight club which might be worth it if you have high stats, and the milk farm which is fun if you like milking but doesn't provide much money. Plus of course fishing, though again it doesn't make much money.
Wait a sec, how do you make money by fishing? I just kinda wanna avoid strip-club cuz reasons

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Didn't find where. Also I found out that you can work as a waitress. Cool stuff
Oh yeah, I forgot about the waitress. IIRC the place to sell things is at the top right of the underground mall. If you put down a bunch up front, you can get a gizmo that lets you sell items from anywhere by using it in the inventory.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
There are 2 male NPCs now, plus a trap NPC. Also a handful of male encounters
There's trap NPC now?
Can't wait for my futa character to bang that trap.
Any clue to the location of said character?

Also it would be nice if we can have sex with Rinny when we have high arousal in the Succubus Tower.
Like when talking to her or trying to go to bed with high arousal while she's following you.

Last edited:

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Are we able to ask Linda to go with us to the starting lab? Every time I talk to her after rescuing her she just mentions that she no longer wears clothes because of the parasites and then get no dialog options after that?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
There's trap NPC now?

Can't wait for my futa character to bang that trap.

Any clue to the location of said character?

Also it would be nice if we can have sex with Rinny when we have high arousal in the Succubus Tower.

Like when talking to her or trying to go to bed with high arousal while she's following you.
Check the rock club in the city!

Hmm, that would probably make sense for her! I'll see about it

how do I enter the fight club?
Speak to the hobo that accepts food!

Are we able to ask Linda to go with us to the starting lab? Every time I talk to her after rescuing her she just mentions that she no longer wears clothes because of the parasites and then get no dialog options after that?
Just haven't finished it yet!

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Speaking of NPCs, I remember the last time I played before several updates, you could change each NPC whether they are furry or not. While I don't mind furries and that some of them look good in their furry form, there are some that look off and I could choose which NPCs look furry and which looks human.

Is there a way now to select which NPCs get to be furry? Cassie looks good both ways.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of NPCs, I remember the last time I played before several updates, you could change each NPC whether they are furry or not. While I don't mind furries and that some of them look good in their furry form, there are some that look off and I could choose which NPCs look furry and which looks human.

Is there a way now to select which NPCs get to be furry? Cassie looks good both ways.
Yes. Near each NPC there is a little lightbulb on the ground, you can interact with that to change them from furry to non-furry and vice-versa.

Rosenqueen

May 27, 2020
This might be a stupid thing for a game like this, but when are we getting more weapons? Something along the lines of wands or staves for triggering the watchers using magic on a stronger level, an actually sharp knife, meat tendril whips, claws for furries and kemonomimis, and stronger variations of the current weapons would be cool.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
1640957645717.png
I found this bug where you try to molest the scientist the 2nd time after Linda joins you for the Science Tower Meat parasite infestation.

Zorgmort

Feb 26, 2020
I have a problem! After Windows update, game stopped seeing the save. I checked save folder and everything is ok. I tried reinstall game and it didn't help. Can someone check my save files pls!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm, I'll see. Does make sense for her

This might be a stupid thing for a game like this, but when are we getting more weapons? Something along the lines of wands or staves for triggering the watchers using magic on a stronger level, an actually sharp knife, meat tendril whips, claws for furries and kemonomimis, and stronger variations of the current weapons would be cool.
Can we also get weapon damages looked at? For instance a Crowbar should do more damage than the hammer you buy in the hardware store, and Alissa's knife should do lousy damage since it's rusted and dull
Yep, I'm seeing about the weapons system!

View attachment 1572682
I found this bug where you try to molest the scientist the 2nd time after Linda joins you for the Science Tower Meat parasite infestation.
Thanks, this will be fixed!

I have a problem! After Windows update, game stopped seeing the save. I checked save folder and everything is ok. I tried reinstall game and it didn't help. Can someone check my save files pls! Google Drive
Make a backup of your saves, then go into your game and make a save file for each save that you have. Then overwrite those saves with the ones you want to keep. That should fix it

Zorgmort

Feb 26, 2020
Make a backup of your saves, then go into your game and make a save file for each save that you have. Then overwrite those saves with the ones you want to keep. That should fix it
Didn't help. Welp i guess ~7 hours of my gameplay gone under cat's tail :(. Thanks Microsoft!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-12-24 00_27_45-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r33.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Fixed Kitty image load error
-Fixed socks appearing over lower clothes
-Fixed being able to use Gimp Suit to remove meat parasites
-Changed so that being ass pregnant doesn't forbid certain options
-Fixed random events when working as bouncer

-Added UNA gallery party
-Added to Kitty's events
-Added clothes: 3 new Onesies, ball clamps, ball vibes, nip clamps
-Updated Salamander Onesies
-Adjusted side HUD graphics
-Changed paying in Art Gallery to allow access to Island
-Allow setting own term for futa's
-Fixed clothes displacement with certain encounters
-Fixed fairy encounter softlock
-Fixed duplicating living clothes
-Fixed getting extra clothes from Fawn shibari scene
-Fixed being able to attack while bound
-Fixed Drain Kiss not dealing lust damage
-Fixed being unable to strip Bandit Girl shorts
-Fixed continuity issue with lewding fairies
-Fixed wildcat surrender softlock
-Fixed removing all parasites at science lab tower
-Fixed being unable to do Marin's second challenge with hooves
-Fixed closet on android
-Fixed blank message history entries when checking closet
-Removed unnecessary double touch on android

Didn't help. Welp i guess ~7 hours of my gameplay gone under cat's tail :(. Thanks Microsoft!
Sorry to hear it. Maybe there's something wrong with your security settings? Really not sure what it could be.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mcmng
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes