whym

Oct 28, 2018
anyway someona have link to lust doll without +... the old version also its be possible in new version create charakter like in 3 pic from left on the first page?

Last edited:

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I cannot get the Pillory Stocks and the Ankle Stocks, already started a new game, and it keeps telling me not available yet, also finished fawns storyline up to getting her pregnant, am I missing anything?
Have you unlocked the Dungeon renovation for the Safe House basement? You need to complete part of Cassie's route before it becomes available. To start it, try pissing off the guy who guards the entrance between the Slums and New Ark.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Have you unlocked the Dungeon renovation for the Safe House basement? You need to complete part of Cassie's route before it becomes available. To start it, try pissing off the guy who guards the entrance between the Slums and New Ark.
Already done, the only thing I have there is the bed

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I cannot get the Pillory Stocks and the Ankle Stocks, already started a new game, and it keeps telling me not available yet, also finished fawns storyline up to getting her pregnant, am I missing anything?
You can only buy ankle stocks if you have both feet and tickle kinks active. Pillory stocks aren't done yet. I was going to wait until I finished all the scenes for ankle stocks, but maybe I'll bring it in earlier after all.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
You can only buy ankle stocks if you have both feet and tickle kinks active. Pillory stocks aren't done yet. I was going to wait until I finished all the scenes for ankle stocks, but maybe I'll bring it in earlier after all.
I didn't thought it was tied to that fetish, thanks. Take your time.

Reactions: Indivi
Mar 6, 2020
I've noticed that the front part of the magicians top doesn't show up when worn but does show when viewing it in inventory or shop, and that when I take off the police glove from left hand the thumb and forefinger are still covered by the police glove (even when wearing other things on hand)

Mar 6, 2020
Please share your answer. I saw a picture of your character being able to get transformed into something like Mistyra or Infected Linda. Still trying to find that.

Edit: I found it. You have to go back to Deserted Base and the Meat Orb near the place where you first fight Infected Linda. It's the place where Linda tried to push you down. There will be an exclamation mark to go down below. After you're down below you have to traverse to get to the Main Meat Orb and fight Mistyra. Be careful while traversing because there are a lot of holes that you have to avoid with HIGH NIMBLE skill. If you're Nimble is not high, you will fall down and lose. Anyways, after you beat Mistyra, you will get the same transformation like Mistyra or Infected Linda and also gain Parasite Powers. You can also reverse transformation here.
how did you find that?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
how did you find that?
I think that's from the original Lust Doll. This is Lust Doll Plus, which is a re-mastering of the old game while making various changes. Pictures in OP are also from the original Lust Doll afaik, as the parasite winged player character in screenshot 3 is at the "Island", which was a sort of PVP arena between the PC and other NPCs. None of that is in Lust Doll Plus, at least not yet.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How do you get the parasite sedators?
That's not in the game yet!

I've noticed that the front part of the magicians top doesn't show up when worn but does show when viewing it in inventory or shop, and that when I take off the police glove from left hand the thumb and forefinger are still covered by the police glove (even when wearing other things on hand)
I'll take a look, but might be related to save file porting issues if your save file is from too many versions back.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
How do i progress after i brought the parasite to the science tower? I cant get through the wall and im not sure if i need some special item.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Updates for this game are suprisingly slow. It's missing allot of content still even after 5 years. Not sure if the creator is working on a diffirent game aswell but the updates barely add any new content for existing storylines.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Updates for this game are suprisingly slow. It's missing allot of content still even after 5 years. Not sure if the creator is working on a diffirent game aswell but the updates barely add any new content for existing storylines.
Is his heavy main focus game now, all other are sadly on hold such as elf jail, rainy skies (plus Mable version) and others. His only main goal is to finish Lust Doll Plus before he can move on to finish other games (Elf Jail might able to redo and revamp everything else)

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Is there supposed to be a scripted scene where Linda notices you here, because nothing happens after my character enters the room

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How do i progress after i brought the parasite to the science tower? I cant get through the wall and im not sure if i need some special item.
Go bug Mistyra XD

In fact, we're now missing the desert, island and other things, so you could say we've had negative progress. What are you even doing, game creator????????????

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there supposed to be a scripted scene where Linda notices you here, because nothing happens after my character enters the room
Nope, and there's a reason for it! You're gonna want to look for a secret passage nearby!

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
The wiki link connects to the one for the old version, and there's no link to the lust doll plus wiki, can anyone fix that?
Adn does anyone know if you can become like mystera or infected linda?

fgdgdfghdfg

Nov 27, 2021
Small problem here. Go the option that makes Rinny grow a cock but i cant seem to get the hold hand option. What more do i need to do?

Reactions: Runald
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes