lp456

May 24, 2018
So pregnancy only have Fawn, Rinny, Cassie and cow girl in farm(future) or will there more in future?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Must be doing something wrong. Trying the compressed version, downloaded the suggested zstd and PeaZip programs. Now have it as the Zstandard archive and a 1-ZX file, and can't figure out the next step to get the game working.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Must be doing something wrong. Trying the compressed version, downloaded the suggested zstd and PeaZip programs. Now have it as the Zstandard archive and a 1-ZX file, and can't figure out the next step to get the game working.
Prustan quote the post or @ name mention me next time. it's hard to provide support otherwise :)
peazip should be able to extract the archive to a regular folder.
i've stripped nw and all other redundant libs from the game, so you need to have that set up. or you can often run rpgm games from a browser i've heard.

addendum:
i reread your post and i see part of the issue.. for whatever reason peazip split the archive into two parts? strange.. can you screenshot it for me?
a prerequisite for building the peazip program is failing to compile on my system, so unfortunately i can't test it myself right now.
try renaming the archive from [...].tzst to [...].tar.zst
that's how i used to name the files, so maybe peazip likes that naming format better

Last edited:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
try renaming the archive from [...].tzst to [...].tar.zst
that's how i used to name the files, so maybe peazip likes that naming format better
Well, it helped. First extraction got a .tar archive, which got extracted into a folder. Opening the new folder has the standard informational readme and html files, along with the usual www folder. The only executable file there is 'index', and that gets me a new tab in my browser with 'failed to load: data/Actors.json'
Going to sleep now, back ~8 hours?

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Well, it helped. First extraction got a .tar archive, which got extracted into a folder. Opening the new folder has the standard informational readme and html files, along with the usual www folder. The only executable file there is 'index', and that gets me a new tab in my browser with 'failed to load: data/Actors.json'
Going to sleep now, back ~8 hours?
not sure why it makes you extract it in two steps.
i don't know how people run rpgm games directly in their regular browser, maybe there's some post about it.
what i use is you run it inside the game directory and it should just work.
same thing whats bundled in every single rpgmv/rpgmz/tyranno etc game. just this way you save 100~150 MB per game by having only one copy of nwjs installed
recent versions of nwjs seem to fully support newer/better compression as well, so with the images encoded as webp and the opus audio in the compressed version will save you somewhere around 10~50% depending on how badly bloated the original assets were. (though i think actual compression in this game was relatively little)

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1490281

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r31.1!

In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Fixed not being able to wash off slimy from meat parasites
-Fixed issue with Linda's arms up pose on android
-Fixed bug where NG+ would retain old text
-Fixed wrong stats being affected by states
-Fixed whip appearing below onesies
-Fixed issue with Gimp Suit preggers graphics

-Added Meat Parasite Nest
-Added scene if attempt to train magic while Rinny's with you
-Added scene if play with Gin while having hypersensitive nipples
-Added scene if milk at milk farm while having hypersensitive nipples
-Added shortcut point for Forest Park
-Added wearing certain items when have hooves
-Added hooves version for gimp suit
-Made sleepiness easier to trigger
-Changed order of stats from states in menu
-Changed preggers shrine to include male preggers
-Fixed being able to do ankle stocks scenes as subbe while having hooves
-Fixed being unable to complete manor quest while having hooves
-Fixed infected female giving meat parasite when crotch blocked
-Fixed being unable to remove parasites at tower if didn't activate it in time
-Fixed issues when pursuing Mistyra with parasites
-Fixed issues with furry Mistyra crotch pose
-Fixed being aroused not increasing ero
-Fixed continuity issues with training Gin while having hooves
-Fixed issue with Fawn revenge inking in condo
-Fixed issue with message history and variables
Somehow I'm stuck because I can't find the Meat Orb...advice?

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Somehow I'm stuck because I can't find the Meat Orb...advice?
Where are you at in the quest line? Did you do the upper floors of the Science Tower with Linda? If you did, then you'll want to head back to the abandoned base to find Mysteria. She'll guide you in the right direction.

The new area does have some hidden passages. Make sure to be aware of the layout, and check around the edges of each room.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are there no male character sex scenes in this? All the characters with sprites seem to be female. Outside of the Don.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thinking about it: If you go down to the meat parasite nest area w/ Mistyra, and squeeze through the first meat tunnel, you choose ???, and then attempt to resist her the whole time... you're given an option to beg to cum, or refuse. You can't refuse since your Resilience is dropped down to 1 due to stacking penalties. This remains true for versions until 29.2... in that one you could still resist since the penalty would only drop RES down to 9 (from an original score of 26, though maybe the event also checked unmodified RES?).

Is it supposed to check your modified score or your primary score? If it's modified, with the way things are in the current version, then I believe it's impossible to get the necessary 10+ RES needed to refuse. I think on top of desperately aroused (50%), you have stacking penalties from nudity (20%) and slimy (meat parasite) (25%) as well.

Is this intended or...?
You can offset it by stacking your own buffs beforehand! But yeah, otherwise the idea is that it's really hard to resist, so you've got to have a pretty badass character to do so

So what's your next update will be about? keep it up!
I'm mainly focusing on some general mini story stuff for certain characters. Also revising a certain mechanic that should hopefully make battles more fun! Thanks, I will!

So pregnancy only have Fawn, Rinny, Cassie and cow girl in farm(future) or will there more in future?
There will be more! Pregnancy is mainly reserved for when you've completed certain NPC routes (only Fawn, Rinny and Cassie's routes can be completed currently)

I'm not too sure, unfortunately. You can try re-downloading, and checking the included troubleshooting text files to see if there's anything that'll help!

Haven't played since version 22.0 how much actual game content has been added since than?
Lots! Check the changelog to see what you've missed!

how do you get hypersensitive nipples?
You'll have a chance to get it through a quest started in UNA!

Can Someone link Me the guide?
You can try the fan made wiki!:

Are there no male character sex scenes in this? All the characters with sprites seem to be female. Outside of the Don.
There's two sex-able male NPCs at the moment: the wildcat in Forest Park, and someone in UNA. Otherwise, it's mainly just encounters at the moment. There'll be more male NPCs later!

Crimson12

May 16, 2019
how the hell do i unequip weapons on pc? i dont see them in my wear menu, but they're in my hands so i cant talk to the girl in the warehouse

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
how the hell do i unequip weapons on pc? i dont see them in my wear menu, but they're in my hands so i cant talk to the girl in the warehouse
Go to equip the hand slot, then choose the empty slot after all the items. I think there's a 'remove' option in the main menu too, for unequipping clothing or weapons.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
I am confused. There are a couple of pictures on the front page of this forum that suggests there is more to the meat parasites questline.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I am confused. There are a couple of pictures on the front page of this forum that suggests there is more to the meat parasites questline.
that's for the old version Lust Doll, Indivi did not make a new thread for Lust Doll+ which you are playing right now but they did say they will implement everything in the original to the new version, so just wait for it, I'm also waiting for it, just only for the parasite factor, unless there are improvements, It's high risk high reward, Parasite gameplay relies on lust which is the quickest way to game over if you have poor stats or have no idea what you're doing

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I cannot get the Pillory Stocks and the Ankle Stocks, already started a new game, and it keeps telling me not available yet, also finished fawns storyline up to getting her pregnant, am I missing anything?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes