Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, there is any walkthrough or guide for this game? Because for me it is easy to be lost in this one.

Reactions: Donky

Oblivionn

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone know if the wiki for plus is gonna up again at some point?
I really like the game but some of the solutions/objectives are kinda obscure to figure out on your own

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, the three extended bad ends are locked behind the patreon version. The other 98% of the game is public though.
5 of them now! But yeah, they're specifically made to be plot irrelevant (just fun what-if's), so you're not really missing anything by not checking them out.

Or just wait for me to accidentally put the backer version up because I've definitely done that once or twice before oops

any sort of guide these days? cant seem to find any new content and wanna know if im just missing stuff or if i hit the end
Hello, there is any walkthrough or guide for this game? Because for me it is easy to be lost in this one.
Anyone know if the wiki for plus is gonna up again at some point?
I really like the game but some of the solutions/objectives are kinda obscure to figure out on your own
I'm doing a guide for backers on Patreon, but there's also this new wiki now!:

From what I've heard it doesn't have everything from the old wiki yet, but people are working on bringing stuff over.

Reactions: UsernomeGenerico

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
5 of them now! But yeah, they're specifically made to be plot irrelevant (just fun what-if's), so you're not really missing anything by not checking them out.

Or just wait for me to accidentally put the backer version up because I've definitely done that once or twice before oops
shame, that easily had the most eye catching potential in this game

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I would love more "brat" content, where you playfully (rather than seriously) resist while in a submissive position. I feel like when I tried that with Fawn she misconstrued my resistance as not wanting to play along at all.

Oct 7, 2021
There's something oddly hilarious about being able to grow a cock, stuff it in a cock milker machine, collect your own cum in a bottle, and sell it at the thrift store for ten dollars. Or give it to the succubus as a gift.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
v31 for Rinny and something else? that update sure is worth it.
The game is progressing nicely, but I'll wait for more Gin content.
Thanks! Both Rinny and Gin are actually getting a fun scene each next release.

shame, that easily had the most eye catching potential in this game
haha, I gotta drum up that support somehow XD

I would love more "brat" content, where you playfully (rather than seriously) resist while in a submissive position. I feel like when I tried that with Fawn she misconstrued my resistance as not wanting to play along at all.
sure, that sounds like it'll be pretty fun

There's something oddly hilarious about being able to grow a cock, stuff it in a cock milker machine, collect your own cum in a bottle, and sell it at the thrift store for ten dollars. Or give it to the succubus as a gift.
Open world H games sure are magical that way XD.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Does anybody know how to remove the tendrils that envelop your body if you go into the bottom part of the abandoned military base (where the meat infected people live) ? Hate getting my crotch locked.

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
I think my game is bugged, when Fawn says to come to the club for harsher play, I just get stuck with getting asked to wear the collar when I speak to her, saying yes just initiates the exact same speech.

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm a bit new to the game ? The city ? The science tower ? Rn the only location that I have that has city in is "New Ark City" and it doesn't have a science tower, at least not where I can go.
Top right of New Ark city, above the police station, if I remember right the floor there is pink

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Top right of New Ark city, above the police station, if I remember right the floor there is pink
I guess I can't go there yet since I haven't seen a police station either, but I did manage to snag 300 credits from that military base, so I think I'll be able to go past some of the guys that block your path like the guy at the mall, which could lead me to the police station and the science tower eventually.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm a bit new to the game ? The city ? The science tower ? Rn the only location that I have that has city in is "New Ark City" and it doesn't have a science tower, at least not where I can go.
It's in New Ark City. If you don't have a pass to it yet, then go east from the gate to access the sewer. That'll lead you to the Lower New Ark, the city's slums. There's a ladder there that will lead up into the main city. Once you're there, the Science Tower is in the upper east corner.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It's in New Ark City. If you don't have a pass to it yet, then go east from the gate to access the sewer. That'll lead you to the Lower New Ark, the city's slums. There's a ladder there that will lead up into the main city. Once you're there, the Science Tower is in the upper east corner.
Yeah, thanks finally managed to find it, had to go into the mall.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes