miky8989

May 14, 2019
How far can we go with Gin? I've just been doing breast teasing and him washing his pants over again?
How far has Bell's route been, last i played it wasn't much?
Where are cumflation events? I've found none, is it just in bad ends?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Got lock on Black thigh highs when trying to change to fishnets
Check your inventory for a flute. You can play it to get them off!

Thanks for the responses. May I make suggestions to add more weapons? I like the idea of being able to maybe find Edith's syche in Pixie's mansion after you defeat her. Maybe Pixie would give it to you, or it was just discarded in the basement afterwords. Or maybe some military weapons in the Deserted Base. Military sabers, combat knives, maybe even a pistol. Not saying they would have to be powerful enough to break the game, but a bit more variety to spice things up, considering you can buy the hammers very early into the game if you just blitz through things.
What I'd really like to see is some non-lethal weapons. Games with lethal weapons that you go on to fuck defeated enemies are really weird.
I can see about it! Though yes, probably nothing too lethal (I think it's mentioned during the Don's bodyguard fight that guns are pretty rare and powerful). And Edith's scythe is actually part of her abilities, it's not a real object XD.

How far can we go with Gin? I've just been doing breast teasing and him washing his pants over again?

How far has Bell's route been, last i played it wasn't much?

Where are cumflation events? I've found none, is it just in bad ends?
Check your logbook! If Gin's entry is faded out, that's as far as you can go with him for now! Same with Bell!

Cumflation currently can only be gotten from the meat parasite route, but it's not in the bad ends!

Would like to see some reactions to some weapon actions
Might be a bit much for something so obscure, but perhaps for plot relevant weapons!

Juicy_Y

Mar 6, 2020
Help. I can't seem to get the junk shop keeper to sell me counterfeit passes. Is it a bug or am I dumb and forgot to talk to someone or it was moved somewhere? After the hardcore scene with Fawn I talked to the guy at the counter and he said someone knows a guy who sells counterfeits but I talked to everyone and the junk shop still doesn't have them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Help. I can't seem to get the junk shop keeper to sell me counterfeit passes. Is it a bug or am I dumb and forgot to talk to someone or it was moved somewhere? After the hardcore scene with Fawn I talked to the guy at the counter and he said someone knows a guy who sells counterfeits but I talked to everyone and the junk shop still doesn't have them.
I think you unlock those by giving the homeless guy who accepts food something like five items?

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Save Updater:
Mega
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

Download this save updater, load your save file in it, save, then it should work in the latest!
hi thanks alot it worked.
but there is a problem i dont know if its because of my old save or the game
when una guard tries to arrest me game freezes instantly it says its going to arrest me in 10 second but nothing happens
i tried save updater version and it works fine in the updater version
here is my save file if you would like to test it yourself
thanks again

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Make sure they're black thigh highs and not "Black thigh highs?" if it has a question mark, they're the cursed set and you need to use the flute to remove them.
I can see where i got fubar as i had the non cursed set on when it got change to the cursed set and had no idea

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
So is this a full-on lesbian game? I started the game since it looked nice, but apparently you're railroaded to rescue different girls, there's no molestation by males that I can see. Even Don wanted to do nothing to you, just uses you to find the catgirl. Honestly if mc could be in the catgirl's position in Don's lair that would be pretty nice.

Could anyone enlighten me if there's any maledom femsub content where the mc is made into a slave etc. ?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
So is this a full-on lesbian game? I started the game since it looked nice, but apparently you're railroaded to rescue different girls, there's no molestation by males that I can see. Even Don wanted to do nothing to you, just uses you to find the catgirl. Honestly if mc could be in the catgirl's position in Don's lair that would be pretty nice.

Could anyone enlighten me if there's any maledom femsub content where the mc is made into a slave etc. ?
If you're question is, "Are all the major relationships in the game currently only female," then the answer is yes. Cause there's loads of sex stuff that includes male characters. There's Gin in the park. The bulls at the Milk Farm. The Incubus' in Transylvania. There's also the fact that you can play the game as a male character making all the main relationships straight.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
hi thanks alot it worked.

but there is a problem i dont know if its because of my old save or the game

when una guard tries to arrest me game freezes instantly it says its going to arrest me in 10 second but nothing happens

i tried save updater version and it works fine in the updater version

here is my save file if you would like to test it yourself

thanks again
That's a separate bug, it'll be fixed next release!

There are dude encounters, but only 2 male NPCs at the moment. The desert area coming up is slated to have slavery content, so look forward to that!

Reactions: Light86

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-09-15 19_46_21-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r30.0!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog
-Added to private dungeon, domming Fawn in ankle stocks
-Added feets scenes to private dungeon, domming and subbing to Fawn in bed
-Added shibari facesitting scene in BDSM club
-Added lactation scene when captured by Mistyra
-Added hooves leg option
-Adjusted history log to work properly on mobile
-Adjusted positioning for Fawn cock and balls
-Adjusted Fawn furry portrait when wearing onesies
-Fixed several issues with history log
-Fixed several instances of not gaining RES exp during battle
-Fixed issue with graphics not changing when becoming aroused
-Fixed being able to collect Stinger bug venom without a bottle
-Fixed using Tol instead of Res in meat wall squeeze
-Fixed not getting nude proper when going through meat wall squeeze
-Fixed shibari graphics
-Fixed some plot related discrepancies/loopholes with Cless and Linda
-Fixed certain initial milk farm events not working

I have feeling there will be the next public update in a few hours or days
Yep XD

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
not been paying too much attention to this game for awhile, are some of the bad end content still locked behind the patreon version?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes