kylter

Jun 16, 2018
Someone knows where I can find Fawn and I get to the new ark I look at the university and it never appears because in the free book it says to look for it in the slums I think it is a bug that I have or there is some previous event???

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Indivi Hey quick question if you don't mind, but which plugin are you using that allows for saving and loading of equipment sets? Want to recommend another dev to incorporate it into their game, but can't seem to track it down. Is it a custom one you did, or is it part of another suite of plugins?
Thanks in advance!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
getting better and moving along nicely.

Needs even more interactions between the girls, with more items/spell uses.

One thing thogh - I can't seem to be able to access Upper New Ark anymore.
I lareay did Fawns quests, but now the gate is closed and none of the counterfit passes seem to work.

EDIT: nevermind, found hte pass upgrade.
Thanks, more item/spell/NPC interactions will come with time! The main focus right now is on story content

So i have one problem with this game... im need them in linux because im stack on migrant job behaind my country border i pack with me older laptop and this hardware cannot run comfortable windows 10 i try early with writen instruction but i fail this task, also run win version on wine dont work, somone have solution or instruction to dumb?
If the solution posted doesn't work, try the stuff written in !zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ.txt. It contains everything currently known about how to make the game run in Linux.

Someone knows where I can find Fawn and I get to the new ark I look at the university and it never appears because in the free book it says to look for it in the slums I think it is a bug that I have or there is some previous event???
What have you done in her route so far?

Indivi Hey quick question if you don't mind, but which plugin are you using that allows for saving and loading of equipment sets? Want to recommend another dev to incorporate it into their game, but can't seem to track it down. Is it a custom one you did, or is it part of another suite of plugins?

Thanks in advance!
It's actually something that I coded myself! The code for it can be found in !Indivi-SceneEquip.js I believe. You would need to have some JavaScript knowledge to pull it out of there though.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
It's actually something that I coded myself! The code for it can be found in !Indivi-SceneEquip.js I believe. You would need to have some JavaScript knowledge to pull it out of there though.
Awesome! Do we have permission to use it? I don't have much experiance with it, but I am sure the dev that wants to use something similar is.

awkcrin

Mar 5, 2021
Maybe i'm a bit late here, but does anyone know how to advanced past the second challenge with Marin? I'm stuck :(

kylter

Jun 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Indivi, publicación: 6459734, miembro: 124429"]
¡Gracias, más interacciones entre objetos / hechizos / PNJ llegarán con el tiempo! El enfoque principal en este momento está en el contenido de la historia.

Si la solución publicada no funciona, pruebe lo que está escrito en! ZLINUX USUARIOS POR FAVOR LEAN.txt. Contiene todo lo que se sabe actualmente sobre cómo hacer que el juego se ejecute en Linux.

¿Qué has hecho en su ruta hasta ahora?

¡En realidad es algo que yo mismo codifiqué! El código se puede encontrar en! Indivi-SceneEquip.js, creo. Sin embargo, necesitaría tener algunos conocimientos de JavaScript para sacarlo de allí.
[/CITA]

Todo ya salve cassie, hize la ruta de ella donde despues de un castigo se va ella y dice que se fue

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-08-22 18_18_53-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r29.2!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Not as much content this time, as a lot of time ended up being necessary for implementing a new system! You can now press shift/click the Log button to get a log of previously seen messages! Since I only just managed to put it together, it's likely to be somewhat buggy, so I'll be fine-tuning it for future releases.

2021-08-22 16_45_01-Lust Doll Plus.png

-Fixed bug with using side-arrows to scroll menus

-Implemented message log
-Adjusted portrait repositioning code
-Fixed not being able to repeat medical class on NG+
-Adjusted Mistyra meat wall graphic
-Fixed issues with meat parasite wall squeeze scene
-Fixed Fawn furry foot pose expression
-Fixed back button not working when gifting items
-Fixed issues with meat parasite clothes not being removed after Mistyra fight
-Added upside-down milk drip graphics when lactating while upside-down

-Added to private dungeon, subbing to Fawn in ankle stocks
-Added Bell event with Pixie
-Added small part to meat parasite route
-Adjusted NPC portrait offset and re-centering code
-Fixed Cless's talk after conceiving his baby
-Fixed Hypersensitive Nipples returning after curing it
-Fixed having Rinny carry you during Grave Hands encounter
-Allow access to equips in private dungeon
-Fixed issue with Fawn's clothes in private dungeon
-Fixed shibari reapplying after getting removed
-Fixed being able to fap in original condo without being aroused
-Fixed Cassie showing up in milk farm when she's not available
-Fixed Rinny questions when crotch/butt inaccessible
-Fixed Pixie feed pets when crotch inaccessible
-Fixed text issue during Sana Miki hospitalization event
-Fixed preg issue with lower undies
-Fixed clothing checks for bandit girl scenes
-Fixed instances of losing bondage blindfold if used on Fawn in private dungeon
-Fixed softlock if surrender to female infected while mouth locked
-Fixed not being able to trigger meat parasite scene with Fawn
-Fixed Cassie untying after full body licking in private dungeon

Todo ya salve cassie, hize la ruta de ella donde despues de un castigo se va ella y dice que se fue
Me temo que no entiendo?

Jimbojizzim

Jun 30, 2018
Are the bad ends all gonna be perma-locked behind the patreon barrier, or are those eventually gonna be available for public? Asking because you can't get most of them after resolving said conflict so it's difficult to tell if the backup saves are a waste of time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Are the bad ends all gonna be perma-locked behind the patreon barrier, or are those eventually gonna be available for public? Asking because you can't get most of them after resolving said conflict so it's difficult to tell if the backup saves are a waste of time.
As I know bad ending continues only for Patreons,but it's just 2-3 screens and you will return to title anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

vsdygotr

Jun 18, 2020
really having trouble freeing Cassie. Seems the npcs im meant to talk to about it just dont talk about the don, and i cant find the hobos

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Will there be any bestiality in the future? I was kinda hoping in the forest would be some beasts like wolves but there were only fairies.

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
I enjoy this game, but I think even the most basic of guides would help immensely. Something as simple as something that explains what each stat does, for example.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes