Shirop

Nov 14, 2018
what places can we find belle i've already found her in the forest and prison but idk where else i can find her

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Hello people, I am having a tough time with a specific boss and I thought somebody might give me some hints.
İnfected Abomination at the science lab tower is just simply murking me with no big deal for itself.
Back in the day that was no issue I would just switch out my gear and fight accordingly but it seems that clothes have no longer stats attached to them and the highest damage weapons we have are hammers.

I get how the boss moves, every 5 turns or so it charges a massive attack that deals loads of damage that you should guard against, the thing is after I guard against that attack I can not recover.
it either attacks me the next turn when I am drinking a stamina+ which if it is lucky will kill me, and if it is unlucky does not matter I can not recover enough health to guard tank the second charge attack even if I used 5 of those turns to heal.
What am I missing here? I don't just wanna grind all of my stats to 100 just to beat this what used to be a early game boss, but I mean if there is no other solution, there is no other solution I just want somebody to tell me. also side note I appreciate you for reading this far.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Hello people, I am having a tough time with a specific boss and I thought somebody might give me some hints.
İnfected Abomination at the science lab tower is just simply murking me with no big deal for itself.
Back in the day that was no issue I would just switch out my gear and fight accordingly but it seems that clothes have no longer stats attached to them and the highest damage weapons we have are hammers.

I get how the boss moves, every 5 turns or so it charges a massive attack that deals loads of damage that you should guard against, the thing is after I guard against that attack I can not recover.
it either attacks me the next turn when I am drinking a stamina+ which if it is lucky will kill me, and if it is unlucky does not matter I can not recover enough health to guard tank the second charge attack even if I used 5 of those turns to heal.
What am I missing here? I don't just wanna grind all of my stats to 100 just to beat this what used to be a early game boss, but I mean if there is no other solution, there is no other solution I just want somebody to tell me. also side note I appreciate you for reading this far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
glad to see this old game is still alive.
Yep, going strong for 2.5 years now!

hey guys, how can I get the same wings as in the third picture?
It's not available in plus yet!

what places can we find belle i've already found her in the forest and prison but idk where else i can find her
She can also be found in Transylvania, and make sure to check the square where she's supposed to be, or she won't appear anywhere else!

Eh im wait for the parasite road be added, pritty intrested xD
It's coming next!

Game have furry or monster transformation or only m2f?
Not yet, but it's tentatively planned!

Reactions: Jublet2

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is this game worth playing from a femdom angle as a male protag?
There's a bit of hard femdom, particularly with the police officer Arlene. Otherwise, usually it's more teasing/loving style femdom from the girls in the game.

So how do I get the root access because I tired to play it from the start and I need some save
Try googling it. It's kind of complicated, but there's a lot of good guides out there. Might be tough if you're not used to working with phones/computers though.

How do you pick locks?
You can't, that's something that was in the original game

Where can I find walkthrough for this game
I'm doing a guide/walkthrough, but it's backer only ( ). You can also check out this fan made wiki:

In addition, there's two places ingame you can get hints: The logbook tells you about any tasks you have outstanding, and there is a seer in the slums that'll tell you about any NPCs you have yet to meet!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
getting better and moving along nicely.
Needs even more interactions between the girls, with more items/spell uses.

One thing thogh - I can't seem to be able to access Upper New Ark anymore.
I lareay did Fawns quests, but now the gate is closed and none of the counterfit passes seem to work.

EDIT: nevermind, found hte pass upgrade.

whym

Oct 28, 2018
So i have one problem with this game... im need them in linux because im stack on migrant job behaind my country border i pack with me older laptop and this hardware cannot run comfortable windows 10 i try early with writen instruction but i fail this task, also run win version on wine dont work, somone have solution or instruction to dumb?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So i have one problem with this game... im need them in linux because im stack on migrant job behaind my country border i pack with me older laptop and this hardware cannot run comfortable windows 10 i try early with writen instruction but i fail this task, also run win version on wine dont work, somone have solution or instruction to dumb?
Download the latest nwjs from and extract that over the game folder. Make sure you get it at the right level, you should be replacing files. Then make sure the 'nw' file is executable and run that.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes