Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
The perfect thing to spend my night doing
Have fun!

Damn!

Props to the artist, cause Fawn looks gorgeous in that pic.
Thanks, I'm definitely happy with how it turned out~.

So...I just updated tto the newest version...and none of the character portraits are showing up.

Just the background is appearing.
Go into your options, and turn NPC portraits on!

It should probably be mentioned that this is a Patron Exclusive feature. While it adds a short ending for non-patrons, the "extended" portion where you play out the ending is Patron Exclusive.
Yeah, anytime it says extended bad end, that's patreon stuff.

Wait, is submissive Fawn there now? How do you get that? When I ask her about her subbing she just says that she did it for training.
You have to finish her route, gain her trust, then invite her to private dungeon!

Haven't played the game in a lot ( since Lust Doll's final version I believe ) cause I wanted to wait for Lust Doll Plus to catch up with the old game ; I restarted a new playthrough today cause why not...and I see a lot of things changed . I am now quite confused and I'm wondering about all of the things that might be different from the old game...at least I have a general idea of what to do but it feels odd anyway to my mind . I also have no idea about where to sell stuff or about what to sell now since the worm in the sewers seems to be gone ( he was a pretty useful source of income during early game... ) and I don't think I've seen the fairies drop pixie dust at all .
You can still roughly follow the same procedures for most routes. But yeah, lots of new stuff and stuff that's been changed around! Fairies, you need a bottle to collect their dust.

I had feeling more foot fetish content will be added in 28v
I'm working on ankle stocks for private dungeon!

Reactions: DudePersonA

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have to finish her route, gain her trust, then invite her to private dungeon!
How does her route work? Does it require being her sub? Reading the guide it doesn't sound like it, but I seem to have hit a dead end at 'speak to Arlene in the club'.

pantheromnibus2

Jul 14, 2017
Just downloaded the game, but I noticed that the right side of my screen looks to be partially cut off (compared to the sample pictures on the first page). Not a huge deal since I can still see most of the XP bars, but has anyone else encountered/fixed this? Turning on full screen didn't fix it btw

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
can i get a full save of the old version please i kinda fucked up and forgot to do backup data after a bit of cleaning in my pc
thxx

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How does her route work? Does it require being her sub? Reading the guide it doesn't sound like it, but I seem to have hit a dead end at 'speak to Arlene in the club'.
Yeah, you do have to go through her full route. I'm not sure why, but lots of people seem to have trouble with this. The steps should be: talk to Arlene and ask her where Fawn is. Talk to the receptionist and ask. Then go to UNA and she should be there. Unless there's something funky going on in the code, that should be it.

Just downloaded the game, but I noticed that the right side of my screen looks to be partially cut off (compared to the sample pictures on the first page). Not a huge deal since I can still see most of the XP bars, but has anyone else encountered/fixed this? Turning on full screen didn't fix it btw
The sample pictures are outdated I think. It's supposed to look like that. The bars actually end right on the edge.

One thing I would love to see is an option to (magically) dismember the girls in the dungeon. Maybe even have the option to be dismembered by one of the girls too.
Could see. Maybe when we get back to Edith...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
They would eventually get their limbs back, don't worry. ;)
That makes it a bit better.

It's not like that content isn't already in the game. I didn't like it very much, but it wouldn't be anything new.
Perhaps but the less guro the better imo. If I had it my way everyone would get to keep their limbs.

And, just like most fetishes in this game, this one can be disabled too.
I will certainly be doing that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, you do have to go through her full route. I'm not sure why, but lots of people seem to have trouble with this. The steps should be: talk to Arlene and ask her where Fawn is. Talk to the receptionist and ask. Then go to UNA and she should be there. Unless there's something funky going on in the code, that should be it.
The guide certainly doesn't tell you what you need to do then. It just says 'find out her secret to unlock the club, then after completing Cassie's route talk to Arlene'. No mention of having to be her sub.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
The guide certainly doesn't tell you what you need to do then. It just says 'find out her secret to unlock the club, then after completing Cassie's route talk to Arlene'. No mention of having to be her sub.
Ah, it looks like the guide is really trying to keep it spoiler free.

So, in order to start Fawn's route, you need to unlock the condo in New Ark. Just enter the building, talk to the receptionist, and pay the credits. You can then use this as a place to rest, store clothing, or masturbate in private. Fawn will live in the unit next to yours. If you knock on her door, she'll invite you in to talk. After this, go to bed to skip to the next day, and repeat this a few times. At one point, she'll leave you alone in her unit, and there are a few different ways to find out her secret from there. I can't remember the details, but you can search her house or try and follow her after she leaves. I think you should be able to figure it out from there. By the end of this part, you and Fawn will have a Sub/Dom relationship, while still being friends outside the club.

To progress it further than that, you need Arlene, the police officer, to start working at the BDSM club as a dominatrix. This happens at the end of the first part of Cassie's route. To start that, you need to get called in to a meeting with the Don of the underground beneath New Ark. To do that, you need to piss off the guy collecting the toll when moving between the underground and New Ark. That should give you a good starting point to work off from. Keep in mind that Cassie's route involves interacting with a lot of other characters you may have met throughout New Ark. Alternatively, you can just power through it with higher stats.

When you talk with Arlene at the club, you'll get the option to ask if she can do a session as your dom, and she'll tell you to take it up with Fawn, which starts the second part of her route.

That's a lot to take in, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
That section you're looking at is just a brief summary of the steps involved in her route. What you actually want is to go down to the section labelled [New Ark City], then scroll down to Fawn's stuff. That goes into much greater detail, basically outlining everything in her route from start to finish.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
That makes it a bit better.

Perhaps but the less guro the better imo. If I had it my way everyone would get to keep their limbs.

I will certainly be doing that.
The dismemberment content in the game isn't really guro at all, it's more like magically detached limbs without any blood or anything. That said, you can turn it off, yeah.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Enjoyed LDP so far ,

It was more or less similar to the original talking about the general routes to follow but with a few nice changes talking about some of the quests ( Cassie's route in particular ) , the new additions are pretty nice too ( I really like the fact the manor's maid girl is now an actual character herself ) . Can't wait to see what Indivi's going to add and for some more of the old stuff to come back as well if that's planned .

Having outfits be cosmetic only is an interesting choice , I like it even though I also sort of miss the way they buffed your stats at the same time , makes me wonder what'll be the new deal with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't really seen a lot of monster drops you can sell without drawbacks if anything but I suppose that adds value to jobs in New Ark and it's fine .

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I seem to have run into a bug with version 26.1. I've just managed to get Fawn to agree to treat me more harshly. Now when I visit her in the club and she says I need to put on the collar, after I click on Yes she just says again that I need to put on the collar. The collar is definitely still in my possession.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes