Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I seem to have run into a bug with version 26.1. I've just managed to get Fawn to agree to treat me more harshly. Now when I visit her in the club and she says I need to put on the collar, after I click on Yes she just says again that I need to put on the collar. The collar is definitely still in my possession.
Are you wearing it? It isn't equipped automatically. Being in your inventory isn't enough.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
so am i the only one having problems with cass quest? i cant earn it. i also cant seem to move the don quest along either. the map and guild sucks

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Enjoyed LDP so far ,

It was more or less similar to the original talking about the general routes to follow but with a few nice changes talking about some of the quests ( Cassie's route in particular ) , the new additions are pretty nice too ( I really like the fact the manor's maid girl is now an actual character herself ) . Can't wait to see what Indivi's going to add and for some more of the old stuff to come back as well if that's planned .

Having outfits be cosmetic only is an interesting choice , I like it even though I also sort of miss the way they buffed your stats at the same time , makes me wonder what'll be the new deal with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't really seen a lot of monster drops you can sell without drawbacks if anything but I suppose that adds value to jobs in New Ark and it's fine .
Glad you enjoyed it! And yes, definitely working on more! And yeah, definitely people that miss outfits giving stats, but I think this way is easier to balance.

Guys, is there any way to translate the game while I play?
Try looking into RPGMakerMVGame Hook and Translation Aggregator! Can also do a machine translation using Translator++

I seem to have run into a bug with version 26.1. I've just managed to get Fawn to agree to treat me more harshly. Now when I visit her in the club and she says I need to put on the collar, after I click on Yes she just says again that I need to put on the collar. The collar is definitely still in my possession.
It might be an issue with having your neck slot blocked by something.

Can I find guide for this game somewhere? Also where do I get access to "megaboobs" content?
I'm doing a guide/walkthrough, but it's backer only ( ). You can also check out this fan made wiki:

Megaboobs stuff is currently bad end only. I'm planning on having them accessible outside of them at some point

so am i the only one having problems with cass quest? i cant earn it. i also cant seem to move the don quest along either. the map and guild sucks
Where are you having trouble? What have you done in her route so far?

Reactions: cavaemon

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Which bad end contains the megaboobs content? I've had a look at the Wiki without managing to find out.

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
Which bad end contains the megaboobs content? I've had a look at the Wiki without managing to find out.
From my knowledge it has to be with the
but that seems to be in the old version of the game as it may show up in the newer version. Just a hunch so don't bitch at me if I'm wrong.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
From my knowledge it has to be with the
but that seems to be in the old version of the game as it may show up in the newer version. Just a hunch so don't bitch at me if I'm wrong.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
well since the milk been moved to the bath place i couldnt earn her trust. she is now back at the don place and i have no idea how to free her.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-07-09 18_56_46-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r28.0!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added to private dungeon, domming Fawn in bed
-Added events for Cless
-Added events for Sana and Miki
-Revised Cless's portrait
-Implemented method to remove extra spaces from ends of certain text
-Fixed Fawn staying blindfolded outside of private dungeon
-Fixed issues with checking for certain clothes
-Added function for checking for certain items
-Fixed shibari graphics
-Fixed don hideout toilet
-Fixed Fawn not getting revenge for drawing on her
-Fixed bug where removing parasites can have them come back
-Fixed cumflation not showing round belly
-Fixed side hud numbers acting weird when buying onesies
-Fixed inviting Fawn to private dungeon without actually having it
-Fixed not seeing delete savefiles in options menu on android
-Fixed not being able to set custom save labels on android
-Fixed issues with volume bar in options
-Fixed nipple wear being offset when bent over
-Fixed Fawn's clothes when meeting in diner while she's pregnant
-Fixed clothes being displaced when doing bar holding scene
-Fixed instances of cumflation being treated as pregnant
-Changed not wearing upper body clothing to be indecent regardless of breasts

Last edited:

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
So I how do I get to visit the nurses in New ark city, as in get treated by them.
Just take some Biology Class and DON'T DODGE. You will be placed in the hospital for that.

P.S. You can also have a scene for Cless, but as of right now, it's a one time option. The first one is Miki and Sana and the other one is Cless.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
This is specifically for people that are having issues loading their savefile in Lust Doll Plus. If your savefile works, you can safely ignore this!

When attempting to load your save file, if the game gives an error about missing graphic files, please try this:

1. Download the savefile updater here:

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

2. Open it and load your save file.

3. Save your game.

4. Go back to the latest release for Lust Doll Plus and try loading your game. It should work now!

Awesome update, just hope we'll get bigger text soon...x.x
It's on the to do list, just haven't gotten to it yet!

Still can't wait to tickle or worship to Fawn and Rinny's feet (or by them in the next update I hope, still grinding my stats to make myself stronger btw)
haha, I'm working on it!

When will the main quest and companions get worked on?
Main quest is sort of dependent on certain companion's getting finished. Companions are always being worked on!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes