Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Haha, well we'll see. I'm not too keen on tying getting the legitimate pass to Fawn though, as some people skip her route since they don't want to be subbes.
Yeah, it's a shame to miss her route, I like her character but you're not getting me to enjoy giving up my autonomy. I wonder if having a sidegrade where she teaches you to be a dom like her would allow for the route to have an alternative flavour with minimal changes: you wouldn't be becoming her sub, you'd be experiencing the sub experience to be a better dom and then you could both switch in the relationship after that.

Reactions: Heian

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
I have found the game freezes up when I open the closet if you don't have the mouse button setting set to on. I originally thought the closet was bugged until I had changed the mouse setting, it's a fairly small problem but one that I felt should be brought up.

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Just played through this update after skipping the last three, Fawn's route does not appeal to me at all.
I gotta say tho, not having the option to offer casting the breast growth spell on Cassie after she says she won't try the milking machines because she has small tits felt like a missed opportunity.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, it's a shame to miss her route, I like her character but you're not getting me to enjoy giving up my autonomy. I wonder if having a sidegrade where she teaches you to be a dom like her would allow for the route to have an alternative flavour with minimal changes: you wouldn't be becoming her sub, you'd be experiencing the sub experience to be a better dom and then you could both switch in the relationship after that.
I could see something like that. Somehow, you get into the Torture Rack without Fawn's help. Maybe some one from the Lab or hardware store asks you to deliver some 'supplies' to the building. and end up asking for a job. Considering the lack of experience, Fawn does a few training sessions with you to get you used to it. I get the feeling that she would make you fully commit to it, even if it was only as a role play and not the start of an actual dom/sub relationship, so the session scenes would more or less be the same. All that seems like a hassle to get around avoiding a personal turn off. Personally, I just skin scenes that don't interest me.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
It releases to the public 2 weeks after Patreon. The only Patreon exclusive content is a couple extended bad ends and access to a written walkthrough.
See, I'm fine with having content available early for patrons, I'm just not cool with paywalling content beyond that, at the very least if you claim your game is meant to be free for all. I understand that it's ultimately the dev's choice, but... that's why sites like this exist, aha. Championing paying creators is nice and all, but kind of hypocritical when you're on a "redistribution" site.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Just downloaded. Lost to the meat parasite scenitist to initiate a scene. This error happened.
thanks, I'll investigate it

Reactions to v26:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amusingly, Lust will also comment on her usefulness at a certain point XD

About the lab, hmm, perhaps. At least from a game flow perspective, it's done that way so that you don't get to ask her about it until after the parasite route is done.

Yeah, I'm slowly ramping up the difficulty for enemies, which I guess means I also need to start adding more tools for the player

And yeah about the sudden change at the top, I just felt it would be more interesting if the player says to themselves 'that's weird', instead of the game specifically highlighting it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, I'm glad to hear that about the boss. Definitely intentional that it's creepy and hard to identify.

With the basement, if you go back after getting out, you'll get an explanation XD.

And yes, it's just a tunnel. You can also check the background that the player's standing in if you're not sure.

how do you learn magic in the first place?
Make your way to the succubus tower, and talk to all the people in the library, then ask Rinny and choose the right answer

Her route pretty much hinges entirely on her identity as a domme unfortunately. Wouldn't make sense at all without that. And nah, I don't think I'd make an alternate route, and force people to choose between the two, especially when there's so much else that needs to be done.

Any update on the mind control scenes or is the parasite quest that?
Not yet. The most likely place for that will be when we get to the succubus queen, though doesn't mean there can't be instances of it in certain other places (probably not parasite route though, that's more body horror/transformation stuff)

I have found the game freezes up when I open the closet if you don't have the mouse button setting set to on. I originally thought the closet was bugged until I had changed the mouse setting, it's a fairly small problem but one that I felt should be brought up.
Thanks, I'll check it out

Just played through this update after skipping the last three, Fawn's route does not appeal to me at all.
I gotta say tho, not having the option to offer casting the breast growth spell on Cassie after she says she won't try the milking machines because she has small tits felt like a missed opportunity.
haha, I'll make the breast growth spell usable on NPCs at some point

How on earth do you get rid of a hangover?
The main way is to walk it off, but sleeping near certain NPCs can trigger scenes with it

No, it's still happening.
ah sorry, it'll actually be next release that it's fixed

I could see something like that. Somehow, you get into the Torture Rack without Fawn's help. Maybe some one from the Lab or hardware store asks you to deliver some 'supplies' to the building. and end up asking for a job. Considering the lack of experience, Fawn does a few training sessions with you to get you used to it. I get the feeling that she would make you fully commit to it, even if it was only as a role play and not the start of an actual dom/sub relationship, so the session scenes would more or less be the same. All that seems like a hassle to get around avoiding a personal turn off. Personally, I just skin scenes that don't interest me.
Yeah, unfortunately like you said, way too much hassle for something like that. Her route is about her relationship to the player as domme and subbe. None of it makes sense if that isn't the case.

See, I'm fine with having content available early for patrons, I'm just not cool with paywalling content beyond that, at the very least if you claim your game is meant to be free for all. I understand that it's ultimately the dev's choice, but... that's why sites like this exist, aha. Championing paying creators is nice and all, but kind of hypocritical when you're on a "redistribution" site.
Is there a glitch in the matrix?

As mentioned, it's 95% free, and the paid stuff is just for extended versions of certain bad endings, so you're never blocked from completing the game.

Also understand that it's my responsibility to make sure it's viable for me to work on this full-time, and it's basically proven that having an incentive for players to support me financially goes a long way to making that happen. Whereas, if I had kept going with everything being free (like I did for the first two years), I wouldn't have nearly as much support as I do now, and would likely still be stressed out over my future/would've had to give up developing this. So yes, pay walls for players suck, but guess what, so does games being abandoned because their devs couldn't/didn't make them financially viable.

Reactions: mcmng

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
How do you get character pregnant? Also are there expansion/inflation scenes?
Buy a fertility pill from the Nursery in New Ark City, then get creampied by something. You can also give the fertility pill to other characters to impregnate them.
So is bell's route stopped at after the body modification curse thing or did I miss something?
Pretty sure it's still at the curse part. I think Pixie mentions she'll look into it, but that's where it currently ends I believe.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes