Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
How to do you unlocked the shop at the Transylvania after finish the manor quest?
Which shop are you referring to? If you're talking about the one that has no items for sale, you need to go back to the manor, and do more with the maid. Once you buy the right item from her, you'll unlock the back room of that shop.

Reactions: Frans090080

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Indivi
A bit of an issue, but Fawn has disappeared from the shared condo. I know random events have her out of the condo. (Cassie vanished but she came back after sleep.) No matter how many times I sleep and go to the condo, she's not there. Please help!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
The save thing is weird, it's like the game registers two clicks at once. If you hold down the mouse until the save rename screen comes up, then cancel that you can choose the save slot like normal until it gets fixed properly.
Think I figured out a solution, so should hopefully be fixed next release

I almost died after i triggered Alissa's new event! XD
haha, it was pretty fun to write XD

So, after tinkering with it for a few days, here's my thoughts.

CHARACTERS

First, I like how each of the main love interests (Cassie, Rinny, and Fawn so far) each have an expanded post quest. Rather than just using them to repeat scenes, it's nice to see some variety in their actions, such as sometimes arriving home to find Fawn passed out on the bed, instead of her usual spot, or having her make breakfast for you upon waking up. As for each specifically,

Rinny seems the most complete, but that's because she didn't really have a storyline of her own that led to love. She was ready to lewd as soon as you saved her from those fairies. I suppose if anything, a late game story could involve her struggling to settle down, if keeping kids is ever implemented. Aside from that, most of her new interactions would probably deal with the manor, Edith, and Pixie.

Cassie's route seems to already be altered from the original game, since she doesn't seem to have the cum addiction. That'll probably change the desert area, when it gets added. In this version, it seems like building her self confidence is the key post game. Shopping for new clothes did a bit already, and taming her new 'pet' will further that. Maybe her endgame will lead to her becoming a more confident Dom in dungeon interactions. Maybe there could be a way for her and Fawn to meet and discuss it?
Glad to hear your thoughts! And yeah, I'm definitely trying to make them feel more 'alive' with little random events like that. They all definitely have second routes planned, which may throw a few curveballs into the mix~.

Fawn's current end content surprised me. I liked how her motivation changed from a simple revenge gone too far scheme to having an ideal to fight for. Distinguishing her version of BDSM from how Arlene (and frankly, 90% of the games listed here) do it was a good moment for her. After she came back and moved in, the Shibari interactions added a new side to her, which could lead to her subbing more often.

I could see two interesting routes going forward for her. First, continuing the Lovers route could involve more date scenes. In particular, introducing you to her parents could be interesting. It would be a good way to also open the door to her telling her parents about what she does in the Slums. Other date locations could involve showing you around UNA. If you're particularly frisky, some Shibari could be involved, although that would probably require a high speech check to talk her into it.

The other route would involve showing her some of the weird stuff outside New Ark. Frankly, she's the most 'normal' relationship in the game, so it'd be amusing to see her reaction to some of the stuff at the succubus tower or milk farm. That would inevitably involve her crossing paths with Rinny. At this point, I don't think she's acknowledged the player's interactions with other characters, so I don't know how she feels that the player is sleeping around with others. There's some potential for drama there.
To be honest, I'm not super keen on meeting her parents, unless there's something special that happens because of it. It makes sense logically, but story wise, it's also a little boring if nothing happens XD. I do have an idea what I want to do for her second route though, which as hinted above, might surprise~.

Her route is pretty normal, but for the most part, everyone knows about the existence of 'weird' magical/fantasy stuff, like being able to change your gender, and whatnot. So it won't necessarily surprise her, but could still make for fun scenes.

Also, it's pretty much just accepted that the player is in polyamorous relationships, since it would be way too difficult to account for otherwise. Monogamous relationships will happen with each NPC's good ends though (and no, not planning on allowing for cheating on your chosen lifelong partner in those endings, sorry!)

LOCATIONS

First, I like how each Base area expands and evolves. The Safehouse gets the dungeon, You share the large condo with a lover, and you gradually expand the milk farm with new equipment and recruits. I suppose for specifics,

After seeing that you can invite Cassie to visit the Milk Farm, I'm curious what other characters you can trick convince to join you. I could see a pregnant Fawn showing some interest, since you can already nurse from her. That would also be a way to show her a glimpse of your kinky fun f*ed up world. Rinny would do it, no questions asked. Well, maybe, "Why didn't you say so sooner?" Cassie would need a confidence boost before she would even try it. I suppose there could be a scene where she got into a bit too much Devil's Milk while helping out, and needs to relieve some tension.

Would it be racist to ask Sammy if she wants a go at it?
Yeah, one thing I've always enjoyed in RPG style games is when you can grow and expand your base, so I've been emulating that in LD.

Haha, you don't have to trick them XD. It's really more a question of if I can come up with some meaning behind inviting them there. Like, Cassie's into milk, and it's fun to imagine a tiny catgirl like her helping out on this farm of big, beefy cowgirls. So what would Rinny and Fawn do there other than just hang out? Sammy could go too for sure, but aside from her being a species of cowgirl, what would her 'purpose' be there, other than just visiting?

As for the dungeon, I could see characters acknowledging each other. I tried leaving Rinny down there, then bringing Cassie down after her to see if there was anything unique dialogue. Tying back into Cassie's character development, I suppose various people will be passing through her house to get to the dungeon. She could make some offhand comments about the people you bring down there when you talk to her.

As for the Condo, there isn't much else. That's just for the player and Fawn. If anything, there's more room for toys or devices that wouldn't go in the dungeon that the two could use. There's also the possibility of their former condos being occupied by two other characters.
I'm planning on doing character interactions in the private dungeon eventually. It's just that there's so much work involved in the solo scenes, and it makes sense for me to finish that first before doing interactions.

Condo probably won't change too much I don't think. Maybe some flavor stuff, like a pet or something.

GAMEPLAY

One issue I found was that for a lot of scenes, the game would remove the Shibari ropes or parasites, notably, working at the strip club. I know writing variant scenes for each encounter would be a lot of work, but I have a possible solution. A Shrine could be added for Chastity, but it wouldn't work in the same way as the others. If it's turned on, then your character will be blocked from engaging with activities that irremovable clothes interfere with, such as working at certain places, or triggering certain encounters. Turning it off would be the same as it is now. Aside from special scenes, the game won't enforce the player's chastity, and will remove, then reapply the items as needed.
I've been working on something that'll at least account for not being able to remove parasite clothing and whatnot. But yeah, writing case scenarios for all of them is definitely too much work. Interesting idea, but hopefully won't be needed!

Man..I swear, that maid is one of the best side characters.

Wish she had more content.
Glad to hear! She's definitely got her own route planned down the line~

Indivi

A bit of an issue, but Fawn has disappeared from the shared condo. I know random events have her out of the condo. (Cassie vanished but she came back after sleep.) No matter how many times I sleep and go to the condo, she's not there. Please help!
is she not in bed? Make sure you have the latest release, as there was a bug before with this, but it should be fixed now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haha, you don't have to trick them XD. It's really more a question of if I can come up with some meaning behind inviting them there. Like, Cassie's into milk, and it's fun to imagine a tiny catgirl like her helping out on this farm of big, beefy cowgirls. So what would Rinny and Fawn do there other than just hang out? Sammy could go too for sure, but aside from her being a species of cowgirl, what would her 'purpose' be there, other than just visiting?
Well, the most obvious is they would 'assist' with milkings. Fawn has plenty of experience with restrained victims subjects and Rinny is very playful too. Plus I bet Rinny would enjoy using her magic to mega-boob herself and get milked. Sammy could also assist, or she could get milked (assuming asking to milk her because she's a cowgirl isn't racist or something).
Of course, as milking/lactation content goes, the one I really want to see is Cassie getting comfortable enough with a cowgirl player to drink her milk 'from the tap'.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Think I figured out a solution, so should hopefully be fixed next release

haha, it was pretty fun to write XD

Glad to hear your thoughts! And yeah, I'm definitely trying to make them feel more 'alive' with little random events like that. They all definitely have second routes planned, which may throw a few curveballs into the mix~.

To be honest, I'm not super keen on meeting her parents, unless there's something special that happens because of it. It makes sense logically, but story wise, it's also a little boring if nothing happens XD. I do have an idea what I want to do for her second route though, which as hinted above, might surprise~.

Her route is pretty normal, but for the most part, everyone knows about the existence of 'weird' magical/fantasy stuff, like being able to change your gender, and whatnot. So it won't necessarily surprise her, but could still make for fun scenes.

Also, it's pretty much just accepted that the player is in polyamorous relationships, since it would be way too difficult to account for otherwise. Monogamous relationships will happen with each NPC's good ends though (and no, not planning on allowing for cheating on your chosen lifelong partner in those endings, sorry!)

Yeah, one thing I've always enjoyed in RPG style games is when you can grow and expand your base, so I've been emulating that in LD.

I'm planning on doing character interactions in the private dungeon eventually. It's just that there's so much work involved in the solo scenes, and it makes sense for me to finish that first before doing interactions.

Condo probably won't change too much I don't think. Maybe some flavor stuff, like a pet or something.

I've been working on something that'll at least account for not being able to remove parasite clothing and whatnot. But yeah, writing case scenarios for all of them is definitely too much work. Interesting idea, but hopefully won't be needed!

Glad to hear! She's definitely got her own route planned down the line~

is she not in bed? Make sure you have the latest release, as there was a bug before with this, but it should be fixed now.
No, she's not in bed. I have the most current version, 25.1

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018

I think Fawn's parents could be an interesting encounter, considering everyone in UNA is either super conservative, or closet perverts. Wonder which of the two they would be? As for the reason, it could be a way to get better access to UNA. Currently, you need to pay between 100 and 600 g per trip by forging a pass. If the player mentions needing to go to UNA to Fawn, she could come up with a way to get a legitimate pass through family connections.

In any case, I'm just thinking talking to them is probably the best way so far to access the Residence building in UNA. I'm not sure WHY we would need to access it, but if there's a locked door...

Since Fawn was so hard against the player having sessions with Arlene, I figured she might have some objections to the player sleeping around with other lovers. I know there's a difference between 'Master' Fawn and 'Lover' Fawn, but if nothing else, she could acknowledge she's fine with it. Maybe if you sleep anywhere bu the condo for X number of times after getting the double, she'll mention it to you the next time you return?

The Milk Farm idea is just a reason to bring any companion to any place. In the old version, each area was more or less independent of each other, so I wouldn't have considered anything like that. Now that we have scenes where Bell goes to the Body Workshop and Cassie going to the Farm, that widens the scope of possibilities. As for specifically bringing each character to the farm, Rinny would do it for the lewd and Fawn could help boost the effects of Pamper and Punish, if she was willing to do so outside the club. As for Sammy, I'm thinking it would be more of a joke conversation, since you invite every other cowgirl and bull you come across to the farm. Whether she accepts a temporary trip or not would depend on how you'd want the scene to go.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As for Sammy, I'm thinking it would be more of a joke conversation, since you invite every other cowgirl and bull you come across to the farm. Whether she accepts a temporary trip or not would depend on how you'd want the scene to go.
That's a good point there, every other cowgirl you meet the first thing you say to them is 'Hey, want to come live at my creepy cult commune milk farm?' so when you think about it it actually feels a bit odd that you don't mention it to Sammy. Though as much as I'd like to get revenge on her when she's the one all restrained, she of course might not be interested in coming.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "Cock Growth" skill after you've already finished the Manor portion of the game? I didn't realize I was missing a skill until way later in the game. I assumed I could just go into the manor with Rinny and play the revenge scene again with the "Cock TF" setting on to get the skill, but nothing happened. So I went over to the succubus tower to as Rinny to teach me magic, but she just says "Maybe later". I can't seem to figure out how to get the skill.
I believe Rinny has to start that event first. when you walk into the tower and she bounces around asking you if you wanna do it. I think she (brings it up) if you say no to her suggestions a few times. afterward you can ask her to teach you

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "Cock Growth" skill after you've already finished the Manor portion of the game? I didn't realize I was missing a skill until way later in the game. I assumed I could just go into the manor with Rinny and play the revenge scene again with the "Cock TF" setting on to get the skill, but nothing happened. So I went over to the succubus tower to as Rinny to teach me magic, but she just says "Maybe later". I can't seem to figure out how to get the skill.
I'm not sure, but I think that might mean you need more magic skill. You don't unlock the cock TF spell by doing the cock TF revenge, you unlock the cock TF revenge by learning the cock TF spell.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
loving the updates so far with the characters feeling more alive than the ones before PLUS. I agree with keeping Fawn as the most down to earth characters in the game, to serve as a scale for players to see what a rooted relationship is compared to the more wilder interactions outside of the Ark

More Maid please? Can't wait for the Hospital as well. On the other hand Fawn is almost complete it seems, if you settle down with her parents that will seal the deal with her and lead to an ending immediately.

I'm also thinking since I played this that simplicity does help in developing games, I've been trying to use every free dungeon maker apps but none of them work for me so far (have to abandon an open world instead opting for a roguelike randomized area every time you leave an area but it's still a pain in the ass to calculate and draw walls and environments), guess I'll get something similar to RPG Maker and stick with simplified 2d top down graphics but with detailed window instead.

Last edited:

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Well since the actual dev is here.
I for one am disappointed that when you go find Fawn again at college, that dressing like a maid / butler and calling her Master doesnt open the chance to play off as a prank like she's the Master of the House.

I mean seriously this game has maid uniform detection already its the perfect joke!!

On plans for the second routes: are they gonna culminate in a second arc end crossover event like the Don did? I mean, technically that was a Fawn x Cassie story thread crossover.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Well since the actual dev is here.
I for one am disappointed that when you go find Fawn again at college, that dressing like a maid / butler and calling her Master doesnt open the chance to play off as a prank like she's the Master of the House.

I mean seriously this game has maid uniform detection already its the perfect joke!!

On plans for the second routes: are they gonna culminate in a second arc end crossover event like the Don did? I mean, technically that was a Fawn x Cassie story thread crossover.
Can you even find Fawn at the College again after the initial event? I've tried following her after triggering the bed event, since she says she's going to class, and haven't seen her. There have also been a few cases where she isn't in the condo at all, but I can't find where she is on those days, aside from The Rack.

Aug 11, 2020
The main character is customizable, thus the many different looks. But there are some transformations in the game, yes.
I see, what kind of transformations are we talking here? is it 'just' breast expansion or dick growth stuff or also some anthro/complete body change transformations?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I see, what kind of transformations are we talking here? is it 'just' breast expansion or dick growth stuff or also some anthro/complete body change transformations?
Pretty much anything you can do with the character creator at the beginning you can change later at one of two transformation shops, plus there are two spells you can learn to transform cocks and breasts at any time. That's transformations controlled by the player. Plus several events you can use the cock transformation spell on girls, and several events that involve the player being transformed by NPCs (M2F, breast growth, dick growth).

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes