Mar 18, 2020
Question regarding the Extended Bad End for Don. Is there any more to it? Or is it just the Cassie and the Protagonist staying there for a while and then escaping to leave the city forever? Do the choices of how the food is taken change the outcome? Or is it just as is?
Just curious.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
As someone who recently got into game dev himself, I can say being a solo game developer is HELL.

Those that never tried will never understand the sheer amount of time it takes to make...anything really.

I spent the last 3 weeks just re-writing and refractoring my inventory and character generation code, only to have to crap it all.

I feel your pain.
Thanks, yeah, it's definitely frustrating. But seeing the end product come together makes it worthwhile, at least for me.

I'm web developer and not a game dev, but I totally 100% empathise. People don't often think about how doing an entire development project solo means you're doing every task that would normally be split between 10 or so people, meaning everything is 10x harder and takes 10x as long.

Anyway, stumbled across this game on Itch.io a couple of days ago and fell in love with it because it reminds me a little of Degrees of Lewdity in certain ways. I'm officially a Marin simp. Keep up the great work!
yeah, definitely. And glad to hear it! Marin's actually one of my favourite characters to write~. Something about being mean to the player character that's just fun XD.

Reactions to v24:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha yeah, I'm actually pretty happy about her having a place to go instead of being stuck in the abandoned town most of the time.

Maybe we'll get to find out what happens if she gets big boobies XD

Glad you enjoyed! Bell is another fun one for me to write. She's just so easy to tease~.

Hmm, perhaps. I might write some sort of variation, though being not embarrassed would make it less interesting imo

We'll definitely see more of Mistyra and how the meat parasites work.

tbh, probably just because I forgot to. I can look into that stuff and see.

There'll be a premium pass later you can get that will let you go up without issue, and even bypass waiting in line.

I really like that we have cow tails now too, though if it were possible to have the skin and hair colours separate it would be even better; can't have cows with varied hair colours without the whole tail being a weird colour.
Thanks, I'll look into this stuff. And yeah, it's somewhat of an ass pain that the skin and hair colours are merged for tails. I might see about separating them.

Does anyone know of a walkthrough of the game?
I'm doing a guide/walkthrough, but it's backer only. You can also check out this fan made wiki:

In addition, there's two places ingame you can get hints: The logbook tells you about any tasks you have outstanding, and there is a seer in the slums that'll tell you about any NPCs you have yet to meet!

Question regarding the Extended Bad End for Don. Is there any more to it? Or is it just the Cassie and the Protagonist staying there for a while and then escaping to leave the city forever? Do the choices of how the food is taken change the outcome? Or is it just as is?

Just curious.
That's roughly it. And the implication is that Cassie needs to do favours for the Don to get food for you. So if you're able to handle it yourself, that takes the burden off of her. There's a slight variation on the escape depending on this, but otherwise it more or less plays out the same.

Reactions: Umbral Knight
Dec 18, 2020
Thanks, yeah, it's definitely frustrating. But seeing the end product come together makes it worthwhile, at least for me.

yeah, definitely. And glad to hear it! Marin's actually one of my favourite characters to write~. Something about being mean to the player character that's just fun XD.

haha yeah, I'm actually pretty happy about her having a place to go instead of being stuck in the abandoned town most of the time.

Maybe we'll get to find out what happens if she gets big boobies XD

Glad you enjoyed! Bell is another fun one for me to write. She's just so easy to tease~.

Hmm, perhaps. I might write some sort of variation, though being not embarrassed would make it less interesting imo

We'll definitely see more of Mistyra and how the meat parasites work.

tbh, probably just because I forgot to. I can look into that stuff and see.

There'll be a premium pass later you can get that will let you go up without issue, and even bypass waiting in line.

Thanks, I'll look into this stuff. And yeah, it's somewhat of an ass pain that the skin and hair colours are merged for tails. I might see about separating them.

I'm doing a guide/walkthrough, but it's backer only. You can also check out this fan made wiki:

In addition, there's two places ingame you can get hints: The logbook tells you about any tasks you have outstanding, and there is a seer in the slums that'll tell you about any NPCs you have yet to meet!

That's roughly it. And the implication is that Cassie needs to do favours for the Don to get food for you. So if you're able to handle it yourself, that takes the burden off of her. There's a slight variation on the escape depending on this, but otherwise it more or less plays out the same.
Thank you, I been having a little bit of a hard time trying to find things out

Mar 18, 2020
So there's no alternate end where your character fails to escape and they are left behind and remain as the Don's slave?
Just checking to see if I haven't missed anything.

Sep 3, 2018
I'm experiencing what I think may be a bug and I'm not sure why, any help would be appreciated.

In the hardware store, I ordered renovations to be done (it was a while ago, I don't remember if I ordered the basement dungeon or the milk barn storeroom) and neither have updated no matter how many times I've slept or done other things. The renovator square at the hardware store says the team is out working on a job for me but they have been for freaking ever and it won't progress. Is there something I've missed?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a shame that there isn't a wildcat-girl to match the catboy, like the abandoned town has the bandit girl and the highwayman, Transylvania has the succubi and the incubus, and the deserted base has both male and female infested (though IIRC neither of them have any scenes). It seems like most encounters have male and female versions, except for the ones in the forest.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
It's a shame that there isn't a wildcat-girl to match the catboy, like the abandoned town has the bandit girl and the highwayman, Transylvania has the succubi and the incubus, and the deserted base has both male and female infested (though IIRC neither of them have any scenes). It seems like most encounters have male and female versions, except for the ones in the forest.
Um... you mean the fairies?

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017

I continue to applaud your efforts... your drive to work and your willingness to keep your supporters updated on your project... not to mention your engagement with the community through the forum and polls... as an individual with experience game deving... both working on a team and trying to go solo... I can say without a doubt how hard it can be just holding a project together... and specifically with my circumstances... working on-call with full-time hours... insomnia... PTSD... and ADHD... it was impossible for me to try going solo...

So as one of your supporters.. (Patreon)... keep up the good work... I appreciate what you're doing...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was just thinking about it and am I forgetting something or is there no scissoring in the game? For a game with so much girl/girl, that's kind of odd isn't it?

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Where am I supposed to go next in the deserted base? I checked all three floor and still don't know where to go next

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you talk about the first floor hole then yes, I did. I did everything I found (Fighting Mistyra, infected people. got and removed parasites,check every square in those three floor) but I don't know where to go next
Have you returned to the science lab after giving them the parasites? (at least one day later)

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes