str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess my assumption was right the greyed out stuff in log book is completed and the white writing is to be done
not sure if more quests comes available as we play havent had any relationships YET random sex is best ive done
right now im suppose to do investigations with rinny not really sure what im doing....im wandering through grave yard just hitting the white down arrows and staying away from stair cases as seems no matter what i do or where i end up the 2nd i i goto the stairway it exits back to where i came in from so....?
also says search for someone to fullfill your dream wish ....what wish LOL?is that separate quest or what ya do for it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You need to talk to all the people in Transylvania then head north through the cemetery.
all ive found in grave yard is the whispers and a few random graves walk over and had to fight a few
confused with what to do in grave yard because the part with the stair well no matter what when i go through there just brings back same way i went in?to hard to explain how i tried.....what do ya do wander around on all the squares for random shit or whats up?
walking in endless circles with no visible changes on maps really hard to describe typing
i follow the down arrow (as seen in pic)will that eventually change?(doubt it)
clicked that down arrow for ever ignorning the stairwell
ive followed the down arrow and everytime the stairwell shows i gone out and wandered around and no matter where i am or end up im doing a fucking circle jerk bro lost.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so in the grave yard wtf are we lookin for EXACTLY?is it random drop from a mob waitng for or wtf?
because im not seeing any new locations or anything wandering around like a fuckin idiot

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Lover on lover?

Yes.
And since I'm at it, here's an idea:

poor Bell wants to be a producer, but the boob growth remodeling fails.
If you have a cock-miker, you can take her to the tower again to "try something else" ...or you can use the spell yourself. Reversable of course.
If no or few bulls on the farm, the other cowgirls might be standing in lines to help Bell with her milking...or ask for help

for milk farm, you need to have renovated it, completed Cassie's route, and Bell can't be missing
Check on all 3. No option I can see.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
all ive found in grave yard is the whispers and a few random graves walk over and had to fight a few
confused with what to do in grave yard because the part with the stair well no matter what when i go through there just brings back same way i went in?to hard to explain how i tried.....what do ya do wander around on all the squares for random shit or whats up?
walking in endless circles with no visible changes on maps really hard to describe typing
i follow the down arrow (as seen in pic)will that eventually change?(doubt it)
clicked that down arrow for ever ignorning the stairwell
ive followed the down arrow and everytime the stairwell shows i gone out and wandered around and no matter where i am or end up im doing a fucking circle jerk bro View attachment 1141795
There is a route through the crypts, I don't remember exactly what it is, but it isn't random, each door always leads to the same place. If you get sent back to the start, that is the wrong door. If you're having trouble try opening notepad and making some notes rather than trying to remember everything.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
finally recuse Cassie, but however I made Fawn upset and it seems the only way to get there is to obtain the pass, is there a way?

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
I wanna know if it's worth playing this again has this new ver added back everything that the old version had?
As far as i can tell (considering i never played the original), all the old content hasn't been added back yet. Indivi is making slow, but steady progress on the game with a mixture of new and old content, so EVERYTHING in the old version probably wont be back in the game for a while. as for whether or not its worth playing again i cant really tell you seeing as i dont know what version you last played.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
And here, another one:
That bandit girl you "rescue" - give her advice or items to help her get along with Cassie (possible jokes, sabotage?)
Leaving Cassie bound in the dungeon and leaving might have her visit - heck, you could have the option to tell her to go down.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Aw, to bad, love their designs and Pixie is adorable.

Also......headpats?
I'm definitely looking forward to building pixie's route! She's slated for endgame content though, so it'll be a while.

And yeah, definitely looking for an opportunity to get in some headpats XD

Yes.

And since I'm at it, here's an idea:

poor Bell wants to be a producer, but the boob growth remodeling fails.

If you have a cock-miker, you can take her to the tower again to "try something else" ...or you can use the spell yourself. Reversable of course.

If no or few bulls on the farm, the other cowgirls might be standing in lines to help Bell with her milking...or ask for help

Check on all 3. No option I can see.
Haha, well we're not done with Bell yet! The quest to help her grow boobies will definitely continue.

Also turns out there's one more requirement: bring 6+ cowgirls to the farm

finally recuse Cassie, but however I made Fawn upset and it seems the only way to get there is to obtain the pass, is there a way?
Try getting the hobo that accepts food to like you! When you sleep, he'll reset, giving you a new hint

I wanna know if it's worth playing this again has this new ver added back everything that the old version had?
There's still old content that needs to be ported over, but right now the content in the new version definitely surpasses the old. There's tons of new characters, content, clothing and items, etc. it's definitely worth playing again!

As far as i can tell (considering i never played the original), all the old content hasn't been added back yet. Indivi is making slow, but steady progress on the game with a mixture of new and old content, so EVERYTHING in the old version probably wont be back in the game for a while. as for whether or not its worth playing again i cant really tell you seeing as i dont know what version you last played.
I take offense to this (being called slow), so allow me to rant: Now I certainly don't claim to be fast anymore; I'm not young enough anymore to be able to sit at my computer working the whole day without taking any breaks like I used to. Even still, I have to assume you mean slow in comparison to full-fledged dev teams.

As far as being a solo dev goes, there should no doubt that I'm one of the most consistently hard-working and dependable devs out there, especially for how long I've been doing this (5+ years now, without any sort of break or vacation). If you want to know how ridiculous that is, just check out the many other high-profile projects on this forum that started out strong, but have since stagnated and go months at a time now with bare minimal progress.

The other thing is I'm much more careful with crafting content to certain standards now, compared to when I was working on the original. The best example of this is how private dungeon used to work. The old one uses a pool of generic lines for everyone, while plus uses multiple custom scenes tailored specifically to each of them. So while yes, that has slowed me down, it also means I'm delivering a better, more polished experience for you guys to enjoy.

And besides that, there's bug fixing, text and graphical revisions (I've revised Sammy's furry portrait something like 3 times now because it kept not looking right,) under the hood engine improvements; most of which doesn't translate into playable content, but is still extremely important to do. In fact, next release will feature an extremely expansive UI upgrade that's taken me months to prepare, and is only now finally ready for release. I've been doing all this in addition to the monthly content releases.

So yeah, I actually work absurdly hard on this and believe I have proper results to show for it. Maybe to you it looks like I'm slow, but given the above, I assure you I'm going as fast as can be reasonably expected.

And here, another one:

That bandit girl you "rescue" - give her advice or items to help her get along with Cassie (possible jokes, sabotage?)

Leaving Cassie bound in the dungeon and leaving might have her visit - heck, you could have the option to tell her to go down.
Pretty fun idea! I'm definitely working on doing more interactions between NPCs. Although accessing private dungeon usually gets reserved for after their routes are done, but I'll keep it in mind for her!

Reactions: DudePersonA

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
I take offense to this (being called slow), so allow me to rant: Now I certainly don't claim to be fast anymore; I'm not young enough anymore to be able to sit at my computer working the whole day without taking any breaks like I used to. Even still, I have to assume you mean slow in comparison to full-fledged dev teams...
Sorry, i didn't mean any offense by it and i appreciate you working hard to make the game good (i know its way more than i could ever do). i just have the social ineptness of a brick and not the greatest handle on how long these games take to make or how many people are working on the game until now.

Last edited:

jakalope

Apr 28, 2018
There's still old content that needs to be ported over, but right now the content in the new version definitely surpasses the old. There's tons of new characters, content, clothing and items, etc. it's definitely worth playing again!
I played and enjoyed this ages ago on the Newgrounds version. I've been waiting to dive into the remake until the 'core' story is done again (the big reveal in the ancient lab, etc). Is that content in the game yet? If not, do you know how much farther out it's likely to be?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, i didn't mean any offense by it and i appreciate you working hard to make the game good (i know its way more than i could ever do). i just have the social ineptness of a brick and not the greatest handle on how long these games take to make or how many people are working on the game until now.
It's alright. It's just that the general implication of being called slow is 'this dev isn't doing enough', which obviously grates on me when I've been working on this as long and as hard as I have. But I get that you guys also only really see things from the player side of things and not the developer side, leading to some understandable frustration when it's taking a while for certain content to get in.

I played and enjoyed this ages ago on the Newgrounds version. I've been waiting to dive into the remake until the 'core' story is done again (the big reveal in the ancient lab, etc). Is that content in the game yet? If not, do you know how much farther out it's likely to be?
Not yet, I'm slated to do the meat parasite route first, and then desert. The latter is also going to be undergoing some pretty massive content expansions as well compared to the original, so it'll likely be a while to get to the lab.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It's alright. It's just that the general implication of being called slow is 'this dev isn't doing enough', which obviously grates on me when I've been working on this as long and as hard as I have. But I get that you guys also only really see things from the player side of things and not the developer side, leading to some understandable frustration when it's taking a while for certain content to get in.
As someone who recently got into game dev himself, I can say being a solo game developer is HELL.
Those that never tried will never understand the sheer amount of time it takes to make...anything really.
I spent the last 3 weeks just re-writing and refractoring my inventory and character generation code, only to have to crap it all.

I feel your pain.

Reactions: Indivi

flintlock

Sep 19, 2018
I'm web developer and not a game dev, but I totally 100% empathise. People don't often think about how doing an entire development project solo means you're doing every task that would normally be split between 10 or so people, meaning everything is 10x harder and takes 10x as long.

Anyway, stumbled across this game on Itch.io a couple of days ago and fell in love with it because it reminds me a little of Degrees of Lewdity in certain ways. I'm officially a Marin simp. Keep up the great work!

jakalope

Apr 28, 2018
Not yet, I'm slated to do the meat parasite route first, and then desert. The latter is also going to be undergoing some pretty massive content expansions as well compared to the original, so it'll likely be a while to get to the lab.

Cool. Take your time, I'll be around when it gets there. Looking forward to it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I missed a few updates from being sick, so I don't know if I've seen everything new here.
Reactions to v24:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like that we have cow tails now too, though if it were possible to have the skin and hair colours separate it would be even better; can't have cows with varied hair colours without the whole tail being a weird colour.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes