GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Uh, just curious...but is there anyway to increase the text?

It's really small on Android and it's straining my eyes...

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I look forward to the desert area if you choose to add it, your game is very fun :)
oh, it's definitely getting added for sure! Added and very much expanded on~.

So there's no alternate end where your character fails to escape and they are left behind and remain as the Don's slave?

Just checking to see if I haven't missed anything.
Nope, it always ends with your escape.

I'm experiencing what I think may be a bug and I'm not sure why, any help would be appreciated.

In the hardware store, I ordered renovations to be done (it was a while ago, I don't remember if I ordered the basement dungeon or the milk barn storeroom) and neither have updated no matter how many times I've slept or done other things. The renovator square at the hardware store says the team is out working on a job for me but they have been for freaking ever and it won't progress. Is there something I've missed?
Hmm, they should finish after you've slept 3 times. I can try taking a look if you send me your save.

Though also in the milk farm's case, Bell must not be missing for them to finish.

It's a shame that there isn't a wildcat-girl to match the catboy, like the abandoned town has the bandit girl and the highwayman, Transylvania has the succubi and the incubus, and the deserted base has both male and female infested (though IIRC neither of them have any scenes). It seems like most encounters have male and female versions, except for the ones in the forest.
Enemies aren't always matched like that. The main thing I try to do is have a male and female encounter, which in the Forest Park's case, would indeed be the fairies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I continue to applaud your efforts... your drive to work and your willingness to keep your supporters updated on your project... not to mention your engagement with the community through the forum and polls... as an individual with experience game deving... both working on a team and trying to go solo... I can say without a doubt how hard it can be just holding a project together... and specifically with my circumstances... working on-call with full-time hours... insomnia... PTSD... and ADHD... it was impossible for me to try going solo...

So as one of your supporters.. (Patreon)... keep up the good work... I appreciate what you're doing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I'm glad the effort shines through~. And yeah, I definitely can't imagine doing this without really having a passion for it. It really is just endless work and things to do and improve on.

And thank you so much for supporting!

I'm actually in fact planning a slime girl NPC for somewhere. It sounds like it would be a fun idea~. Interesting hypothesis you have there though XD. Technically, you do find out your origin story in the original game, but I might change some things around for plus.

I was just thinking about it and am I forgetting something or is there no scissoring in the game? For a game with so much girl/girl, that's kind of odd isn't it?
There actually is an instance of it somewhere, but yeah, I've been told it's not really that effective irl, so that kinda sapped my motivation to write it.

как попасть в верхний Новый Арк?
Получите бродягу, который принимает пищу, чтобы понравиться вам! Когда вы спите, он сбрасывается, давая вам новую подсказку

Uh, just curious...but is there anyway to increase the text?

It's really small on Android and it's straining my eyes...
Unfortunately, there isn't yet. It's on my to do list for QOL improvements

Reactions: mcmng and KMN
Sep 3, 2018
Hmm, they should finish after you've slept 3 times. I can try taking a look if you send me your save.

Though also in the milk farm's case, Bell must not be missing for them to finish.
Unfortunately, I've been playing the web browser version on gamcore and despite my best efforts I cannot find where the hell that site stores the save file on my machine. Am I doomed to have to download a local copy and start over?

Also, just curious, do you accept user content submissions like Trials in Tainted Space does?

I really do adore this game, it's got a very interesting post-apocalypse feel to much of it and in fact if there was one thing I'd change it would be to lean into that a little more. More ruins exploration, more artifacts and lost technology, more to emphasize that this is a world that has been largely destroyed and civilization is hanging on in a few mostly isolated enclaves surrounded by a vast and strange wasteland. It feels to me like, after a really fascinating start, the story kinda lost focus a touch and seems more like a theme park of various fun locales without a unified setting anymore. It's still fun as hell, but I feel like it lost some of that post-apocalypse sci-fi flavor. Or maybe it was never intended to focus on that at all and I read more into the early descriptions.

Anyhow, a minor suggestion: In our outfit slots, I'd really appreciate if arm / wrist wear was its own slot instead of tossed in with the hands slot. For example, I can wear a fishnet sleeve or silver bangles OR a glove but not both. It'd be nice if I could wear both. If that's not feasible, maybe add a few versions of common wrist arm wear that have gloves as part of the package. For example, the aforementioned fishnet sleeve with and without an attached fingerless glove. And while I'm at it, some punk looking spike gear like fingerless gloves with a spiked armband or wristband, a spiked collar, etc would be awesome.

Thanks for listening, and thanks again for a great game.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Unfortunately, there isn't yet. It's on my to do list for QOL improvements
Awesome, hope it'll be added soon.

If I may ask, what other QOL things are in planing?

Also, will there be more body modifications in the future?
Like black sclera or bigger cat ears? Or maybe body scales and maybe dragonlike claws for hands or wings?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Unfortunately, I've been playing the web browser version on gamcore and despite my best efforts I cannot find where the hell that site stores the save file on my machine. Am I doomed to have to download a local copy and start over?

Also, just curious, do you accept user content submissions like Trials in Tainted Space does?

I really do adore this game, it's got a very interesting post-apocalypse feel to much of it and in fact if there was one thing I'd change it would be to lean into that a little more. More ruins exploration, more artifacts and lost technology, more to emphasize that this is a world that has been largely destroyed and civilization is hanging on in a few mostly isolated enclaves surrounded by a vast and strange wasteland. It feels to me like, after a really fascinating start, the story kinda lost focus a touch and seems more like a theme park of various fun locales without a unified setting anymore. It's still fun as hell, but I feel like it lost some of that post-apocalypse sci-fi flavor. Or maybe it was never intended to focus on that at all and I read more into the early descriptions.

Anyhow, a minor suggestion: In our outfit slots, I'd really appreciate if arm / wrist wear was its own slot instead of tossed in with the hands slot. For example, I can wear a fishnet sleeve or silver bangles OR a glove but not both. It'd be nice if I could wear both. If that's not feasible, maybe add a few versions of common wrist arm wear that have gloves as part of the package. For example, the aforementioned fishnet sleeve with and without an attached fingerless glove. And while I'm at it, some punk looking spike gear like fingerless gloves with a spiked armband or wristband, a spiked collar, etc would be awesome.

Thanks for listening, and thanks again for a great game.
Ah okay, don't worry about it. There unfortunately might be a problem with porting old save files, especially if you haven't been keeping up with each release. If you do a NG+ though, it should reset everything properly.

Unfortunately for a variety of reasons, I'm afraid I don't accept user content submissions anymore. You can definitely shoot me ideas though, and I'll see about it!

Thank you, I actually very much enjoy post-apocalypse settings myself. Hmm, sounds like that could be interesting. I definitely haven't stated much about that sort of thing, other than that it happened.

It's probably too late now to separate those slots, unfortunately. But sure, I can see about a package deal.

You're welcome, and thanks for playing!

Awesome, hope it'll be added soon.

If I may ask, what other QOL things are in planing?

Also, will there be more body modifications in the future?

Like black sclera or bigger cat ears? Or maybe body scales and maybe dragonlike claws for hands or wings?
Well funnily enough, a lot of the stuff I'd been planning has actually gotten into the latest backer release XD. Stuff like widescreen, being able to see your stats at all times, etc.

The only thing about messing with the text size is that a lot of the game is designed around fixed text size, so making it dynamic would be lots more work than you might think (which unfortunately is true for a lot of things in the game!)

black sclera is planned for sure! Can see about the others!

how in the peckin heck to you stop being hung over? i've slept for like a month in game and it still isn't going away, i couldn't find any items to buy either to remove the status effect. do i have to start over?
You actually shouldn't be able to sleep at all while hung over XD. It'll go away after 3 'cycles' of walking around. If you've also finished certain NPC's routes, you can cure it by sleeping near them (the only time you can sleep while hung over)

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The only thing about messing with the text size is that a lot of the game is designed around fixed text size, so making it dynamic would be lots more work than you might think (which unfortunately is true for a lot of things in the game!)
That's understandable, instead of dynamic, would just two sizes be easier?
A simple small like the current and a big one?

aleksds1

May 30, 2020
Hello, thanks for that awesome game! It really gives that CoC and TiTS vibe. And that style also gorgeous. I mean, that idea with squares: it is not looking gaudy, just right. Also thank you for not abandoning your project.

Still though, I've got a couple questions if you don't mind.
First, is there any global map? I'm getting lost every minute and need to backtrack a lot.
Another thing... I'm a little embaressed to admit, but is there any sort of walkthrough? Like, I managed to find a way into the city through the slums... And what do I do there? I want to unlock as many scenes as possible but I just don't know where to go: everywhere are blocking things I think.
Thanks for attention!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-05-07 19_49_09-Lust Doll Plus.png

Here's Lust Doll Plus r25.1! This is the first release with widescreen capabilities, so there might be some graphical weirdness going on with ported save files, but it'll fix itself once you walk around a bit!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed Sammy's foot being hidden by player graphics
-Fixed sidehud stats not showing when loading older saves
-Fixed issue with requiring wrong parts for scenes
-Fixed strip club entry dialogue options being flipped
-Fixed hitbox for buying items on android
-Fixed several NPC portrait re-centering glitches
-Fixed Alissa arming herself after play
-Fixed wearing pussy vibe when thicc
-Fixed pussy going over shibari rope
-Fixed bugs with Fawn parasite scene

-Implemented widescreen, increasing screensize and map width by 2 tiles
-Added small continuation to Alissa's route
-Added several fetish scenes for Gin
-Can now adjust NPC clothing when subbing to them in private dungeon
-Revised side-hud to show more information
-Revised status window to be scrollable when have too many status modifiers
-Added 40 more outfit slots
-Revised storage system to allow storing and retrieving simultaneously, instead of separately
-Mobile scroll buttons now only show when selectable
-Mobile scroll buttons can now be held down
-NPC portraits now re-center when appropriate
-No longer have to return to the city to travel to different locations
-Implemented method for memorizing last chosen choice with choice lists of varying length
-Added Wide Brim Hats to UNA hat store
-Added Wide Bowl Hats, Pants, Ankle and Wrist Manacles, and several earrings to Underground Mall store
-Added Strapless Tops to Transylvania store
-Added 2 pussy variations
-Fixed bug where Arlene's scene always happens in double condo
-Fixed floating eyebrows on new game
-Fixed bug allowing sleeping in certain beds when hungover
-Fixed bug where Linda's furry shrine won't work properly after lab tower changes
-Fixed issue with screen not undimming after certain events
-Fixed Fawn bar-holding scene
-Fixed Mistyra's bad end not working
-Fixed issues with Refinery
-Fixed lots of misc bugs
-Fixed using milk pump in UNA
-Fixed Fawn's pregger tie collar graphic
-Revised Fawn's pregger graphics
-Fixed Fawn graphics during player shibari subbe scene while she's pregnant
-Plain Robe now hides lower body clothes. Fancy dresses now block lower wear
-Fixed thicc version of Ephemeral Dress

Indivi I'm curious if you've ever thought about characters who don't have feet, whether that's digitigrade paws or hooves or whatever.
I like feet though XD. Nah, I getcha. I've actually been working on a system that may allow the player to have hooves, paws or whatnot down the line. Maybe I could do the same for an NPC somewhere.

That's understandable, instead of dynamic, would just two sizes be easier?

A simple small like the current and a big one?
Possibly, although I feel like if I'm going to add support for different text sizes, then I really should be adding multiple options, not just 2.

Hello, thanks for that awesome game! It really gives that CoC and TiTS vibe. And that style also gorgeous. I mean, that idea with squares: it is not looking gaudy, just right. Also thank you for not abandoning your project.

Still though, I've got a couple questions if you don't mind.

First, is there any global map? I'm getting lost every minute and need to backtrack a lot.

Another thing... I'm a little embaressed to admit, but is there any sort of walkthrough? Like, I managed to find a way into the city through the slums... And what do I do there? I want to unlock as many scenes as possible but I just don't know where to go: everywhere are blocking things I think.

Thanks for attention!
You're welcome, glad to be compared to those titans XD. Definitely going strong with it!

There unfortunately isn't a global map. The initial city might feel a little confusing at first, but I think you'll get used to it soon enough. Other areas, I'm actually not really that fond of maze like areas, so shouldn't be too hard to navigate!

I'm doing a guide/walk-through, but it's for backers only I'm afraid! You can also check out this fan made wiki:

In addition, there's two places ingame you can get hints: The logbook tells you about any tasks you have outstanding, and there is a seer in the slums that'll tell you about any NPCs you have yet to meet!

And you're welcome!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 1184032

Here's Lust Doll Plus r25.1! This is the first release with widescreen capabilities, so there might be some graphical weirdness going on with ported save files, but it'll fix itself once you walk around a bit!

In-browser:
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

-Fixed Sammy's foot being hidden by player graphics
-Fixed sidehud stats not showing when loading older saves
-Fixed issue with requiring wrong parts for scenes
-Fixed strip club entry dialogue options being flipped
-Fixed hitbox for buying items on android
-Fixed several NPC portrait re-centering glitches
-Fixed Alissa arming herself after play
-Fixed wearing pussy vibe when thicc
-Fixed pussy going over shibari rope
-Fixed bugs with Fawn parasite scene

-Implemented widescreen, increasing screensize and map width by 2 tiles
-Added small continuation to Alissa's route
-Added several fetish scenes for Gin
-Can now adjust NPC clothing when subbing to them in private dungeon
-Revised side-hud to show more information
-Revised status window to be scrollable when have too many status modifiers
-Added 40 more outfit slots
-Revised storage system to allow storing and retrieving simultaneously, instead of separately
-Mobile scroll buttons now only show when selectable
-Mobile scroll buttons can now be held down
-NPC portraits now re-center when appropriate
-No longer have to return to the city to travel to different locations
-Implemented method for memorizing last chosen choice with choice lists of varying length
-Added Wide Brim Hats to UNA hat store
-Added Wide Bowl Hats, Pants, Ankle and Wrist Manacles, and several earrings to Underground Mall store
-Added Strapless Tops to Transylvania store
-Added 2 pussy variations
-Fixed bug where Arlene's scene always happens in double condo
-Fixed floating eyebrows on new game
-Fixed bug allowing sleeping in certain beds when hungover
-Fixed bug where Linda's furry shrine won't work properly after lab tower changes
-Fixed issue with screen not undimming after certain events
-Fixed Fawn bar-holding scene
-Fixed Mistyra's bad end not working
-Fixed issues with Refinery
-Fixed lots of misc bugs
-Fixed using milk pump in UNA
-Fixed Fawn's pregger tie collar graphic
-Revised Fawn's pregger graphics
-Fixed Fawn graphics during player shibari subbe scene while she's pregnant
-Plain Robe now hides lower body clothes. Fancy dresses now block lower wear
-Fixed thicc version of Ephemeral Dress

I like feet though XD. Nah, I getcha. I've actually been working on a system that may allow the player to have hooves, paws or whatnot down the line. Maybe I could do the same for an NPC somewhere.

Possibly, although I feel like if I'm going to add support for different text sizes, then I really should be adding multiple options, not just 2.

You're welcome, glad to be compared to those titans XD. Definitely going strong with it!

There unfortunately isn't a global map. The initial city might feel a little confusing at first, but I think you'll get used to it soon enough. Other areas, I'm actually not really that fond of maze like areas, so shouldn't be too hard to navigate!

I'm doing a guide/walk-through, but it's for backers only I'm afraid! You can also check out this fan made wiki:

In addition, there's two places ingame you can get hints: The logbook tells you about any tasks you have outstanding, and there is a seer in the slums that'll tell you about any NPCs you have yet to meet!

And you're welcome!
Not sure if this is a bug, but...
On the android version, pressing save instantly saves the game.
It doesn't let me chose a save file.

Mar 18, 2020
Nope, it always ends with your escape.
Fair enough, I thought it would end in something like Cassie escaping, but the protag being forced to be used by the Don for the rest of their life or something.
Out of curiosity, is there any other Backer-only bad ends/content? Because I am not sure if I haven't missed out anything else. I know there's the Don, the Plant, and the Deserted Base bad ending.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Came across a bug. I snuck up behind the receptionist at the Gallery and stripped, thinking that would draw enough attention away from the Island painting. After one of the drones confronted me, I changed back into my default casual clothes, which included a weapon. I fought the drone off, but the game soft locked when trying to take me outside Upper New Ark.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone else having a problem of not being able to chose which file to save on?
The game just insta saves when chosing the save option.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug, but...

On the android version, pressing save instantly saves the game.

It doesn't let me chose a save file.
Thanks, I'll look into it

Fair enough, I thought it would end in something like Cassie escaping, but the protag being forced to be used by the Don for the rest of their life or something.

Out of curiosity, is there any other Backer-only bad ends/content? Because I am not sure if I haven't missed out anything else. I know there's the Don, the Plant, and the Deserted Base bad ending.
Nah, I mean I could, but it's better if you two escape together.

Other than those you mentioned, there is one more you can get from being captured by Edith during Rinny's route.

Came across a bug. I snuck up behind the receptionist at the Gallery and stripped, thinking that would draw enough attention away from the Island painting. After one of the drones confronted me, I changed back into my default casual clothes, which included a weapon. I fought the drone off, but the game soft locked when trying to take me outside Upper New Ark.
Thanks yeah, there's a bug with them at the moment. I'll fix it

Anyone else having a problem of not being able to chose which file to save on?

The game just insta saves when chosing the save option.
Yep, I'll look into it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The save thing is weird, it's like the game registers two clicks at once. If you hold down the mouse until the save rename screen comes up, then cancel that you can choose the save slot like normal until it gets fixed properly.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
So, after tinkering with it for a few days, here's my thoughts.

CHARACTERS

First, I like how each of the main love interests (Cassie, Rinny, and Fawn so far) each have an expanded post quest. Rather than just using them to repeat scenes, it's nice to see some variety in their actions, such as sometimes arriving home to find Fawn passed out on the bed, instead of her usual spot, or having her make breakfast for you upon waking up. As for each specifically,

Rinny seems the most complete, but that's because she didn't really have a storyline of her own that led to love. She was ready to lewd as soon as you saved her from those fairies. I suppose if anything, a late game story could involve her struggling to settle down, if keeping kids is ever implemented. Aside from that, most of her new interactions would probably deal with the manor, Edith, and Pixie.

Cassie's route seems to already be altered from the original game, since she doesn't seem to have the cum addiction. That'll probably change the desert area, when it gets added. In this version, it seems like building her self confidence is the key post game. Shopping for new clothes did a bit already, and taming her new 'pet' will further that. Maybe her endgame will lead to her becoming a more confident Dom in dungeon interactions. Maybe there could be a way for her and Fawn to meet and discuss it?

Fawn's current end content surprised me. I liked how her motivation changed from a simple revenge gone too far scheme to having an ideal to fight for. Distinguishing her version of BDSM from how Arlene (and frankly, 90% of the games listed here) do it was a good moment for her. After she came back and moved in, the Shibari interactions added a new side to her, which could lead to her subbing more often.

I could see two interesting routes going forward for her. First, continuing the Lovers route could involve more date scenes. In particular, introducing you to her parents could be interesting. It would be a good way to also open the door to her telling her parents about what she does in the Slums. Other date locations could involve showing you around UNA. If you're particularly frisky, some Shibari could be involved, although that would probably require a high speech check to talk her into it.

The other route would involve showing her some of the weird stuff outside New Ark. Frankly, she's the most 'normal' relationship in the game, so it'd be amusing to see her reaction to some of the stuff at the succubus tower or milk farm. That would inevitably involve her crossing paths with Rinny. At this point, I don't think she's acknowledged the player's interactions with other characters, so I don't know how she feels that the player is sleeping around with others. There's some potential for drama there.

LOCATIONS

First, I like how each Base area expands and evolves. The Safehouse gets the dungeon, You share the large condo with a lover, and you gradually expand the milk farm with new equipment and recruits. I suppose for specifics,

After seeing that you can invite Cassie to visit the Milk Farm, I'm curious what other characters you can trick convince to join you. I could see a pregnant Fawn showing some interest, since you can already nurse from her. That would also be a way to show her a glimpse of your kinky fun f*ed up world. Rinny would do it, no questions asked. Well, maybe, "Why didn't you say so sooner?" Cassie would need a confidence boost before she would even try it. I suppose there could be a scene where she got into a bit too much Devil's Milk while helping out, and needs to relieve some tension.

Would it be racist to ask Sammy if she wants a go at it?

As for the dungeon, I could see characters acknowledging each other. I tried leaving Rinny down there, then bringing Cassie down after her to see if there was anything unique dialogue. Tying back into Cassie's character development, I suppose various people will be passing through her house to get to the dungeon. She could make some offhand comments about the people you bring down there when you talk to her.

As for the Condo, there isn't much else. That's just for the player and Fawn. If anything, there's more room for toys or devices that wouldn't go in the dungeon that the two could use. There's also the possibility of their former condos being occupied by two other characters.

GAMEPLAY

One issue I found was that for a lot of scenes, the game would remove the Shibari ropes or parasites, notably, working at the strip club. I know writing variant scenes for each encounter would be a lot of work, but I have a possible solution. A Shrine could be added for Chastity, but it wouldn't work in the same way as the others. If it's turned on, then your character will be blocked from engaging with activities that irremovable clothes interfere with, such as working at certain places, or triggering certain encounters. Turning it off would be the same as it is now. Aside from special scenes, the game won't enforce the player's chastity, and will remove, then reapply the items as needed.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes