FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I salute to creators, you have my deepest respect.
I want to say that this game is just something. Something really enjoya6le.
Dispite of my avatar, I'm seeking the games with nice texting or anything other then just fap-material.
In this game, texting contain everything. I mean, omg. Dialoge options with Sammy is something I haven't seen for so long.
This "teasing games" so much 6etter then actual sex scenes. So much passion. I love it!
It's so rare to find something like this, with such quality.
I mean, may6e teasing is my fetish after all. 6ut here, in this game, it is done so well.
The game may look clumsy and stuff, 6ut hey. When something looks not very good, other parts of it start to shine many times stronger.
Thank you for this game. (y)

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Am I just completely missing something, or is there currently no way to get into the fight club right now?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I just wanted to know if Succubus Transformation is in the Game jet. I heard it was planned.
It's planned, most likely for Rinny's second route!

Are the bad ends all gonna be perma-locked behind the patreon barrier, or are those eventually gonna be available for public? Asking because you can't get most of them after resolving said conflict so it's difficult to tell if the backup saves are a waste of time.
It'll most likely stay Patreon only, sorry. I do have plans to eventually put it on steam though if that's more suitable to you

As I know bad ending continues only for Patreons,but it's just 2-3 screens and you will return to title anyway.
It can vary depending on how much time/inspiration I have to work on it. Some are just 2-3 scenes, others are 5-6.

This game is always a nice treat, I hope it gets a Steam release (eventually)...
Thanks! I've been planning to get it on there, but since I made the switch to widescreen, I need to redo the trailer, and I've been dragging my feet on that with how much else needs to be done. I'll get it on there eventually!

Lust_Doll_Plus_r29.2_Win.zip f39e87d0cd1cc205e0297ad0a26805bc110c741bd14949fdcd5f408633b8d880

216.2MB (330.3MB extracted size)

->

Lust_Doll_Plus_r29.2.tar.zst c70a3939fbe7369f48d3b8d9b504064596c189c366af65f82ec1f74d37e66c03

112.3MB (132.0MB extracted size)

transfer.sh:

anonfiles:

pixeldrain:

--- what's this?

slimmed version of the game, to be run with native system installation of nwjs

--- details

no redundant runtime nor bloated images and audio

any lossy images left untouched, all png converted to webp lossless (settings: cwebp -lossless -z 9 -quiet -alpha_filter best)

audio converted to opus at ~128kbps only when savings are ≳50%, unless there is noticeable degradation, otherwise untouched

archived as TAR format and compressed with zstandard (settings: zstdmt -19 --long ; with some tweaks to parameters)

--- requirements

RPGM games will require you to have nwjs installed (gh: )

Ren'Py games will require you to have renpy installed (gh: )

most games will require native system libraries to decode webp images and opus audio. you probably have this already.

extracting/decompressing the archive will require zstandard (gh: ).

PeaZip has been suggested as a compatible archive manager. (gh: ).

verify downloaded file integrity with the provided BLAKE3 checksum (gh: )

--- feedback

let me know if anything is broken, like special dependencies for a game, or if you have any suggestions
That's really cool! If you don't mind, I'd like to hear the process you took to make it, and see if it's viable for me to offer to people with each release.

Is there a strap-on scene? If there is do I have to activate futa?
None at the moment, I'm afraid. I can see about it somewhere!

really having trouble freeing Cassie. Seems the npcs im meant to talk to about it just dont talk about the don, and i cant find the hobos
You'll need to have completed part of Fawn's route. The main thing afterwards is to get Arlene's help!

Will there be any bestiality in the future? I was kinda hoping in the forest would be some beasts like wolves but there were only fairies.
It's illegal, so I'll get kicked off of Patreon if I put something like that in! Sorry!

I enjoy this game, but I think even the most basic of guides would help immensely. Something as simple as something that explains what each stat does, for example.
Hmm, I can see about it

I salute to creators, you have my deepest respect.

I want to say that this game is just something. Something really enjoya6le.

Dispite of my avatar, I'm seeking the games with nice texting or anything other then just fap-material.

In this game, texting contain everything. I mean, omg. Dialoge options with Sammy is something I haven't seen for so long.

This "teasing games" so much 6etter then actual sex scenes. So much passion. I love it!

It's so rare to find something like this, with such quality.

I mean, may6e teasing is my fetish after all. 6ut here, in this game, it is done so well.

The game may look clumsy and stuff, 6ut hey. When something looks not very good, other parts of it start to shine many times stronger.

Thank you for this game. (y)
Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! And yes, definitely more on the way!

Am I just completely missing something, or is there currently no way to get into the fight club right now?
You need to talk to the hobo that accepts food to get entry, unless you're saying there's something that's blocking you?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
It's planned, most likely for Rinny's second route!

It'll most likely stay Patreon only, sorry. I do have plans to eventually put it on steam though if that's more suitable to you

It can vary depending on how much time/inspiration I have to work on it. Some are just 2-3 scenes, others are 5-6.

Thanks! I've been planning to get it on there, but since I made the switch to widescreen, I need to redo the trailer, and I've been dragging my feet on that with how much else needs to be done. I'll get it on there eventually!

That's really cool! If you don't mind, I'd like to hear the process you took to make it, and see if it's viable for me to offer to people with each release.

None at the moment, I'm afraid. I can see about it somewhere!

You'll need to have completed part of Fawn's route. The main thing afterwards is to get Arlene's help!

It's illegal, so I'll get kicked off of Patreon if I put something like that in! Sorry!

Hmm, I can see about it

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! And yes, definitely more on the way!

You need to talk to the hobo that accepts food to get entry, unless you're saying there's something that's blocking you?
I...completely forgot about him.........it's been awhile since i played.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
glad you like it :)

just as it says under "details" in my post,
i convert png images to webp lossless using the reference encoder, cwebp, with the options: -lossless -z 9 -alpha_filter best on each file.
to do this in an efficient manner i use a tool, find, to discover all files based on the file-type extension in the directory and sub directories recursively from where the command is executed. looks like this: find . -type f -ipath "*?.png"
then pipe it into the program gnu parallel which runs an instance of the encoder for each file input from find, by default as many at a time as there are threads in the system. (out of laziness i keep the original names of the files so they have a misleading .png extension which saves me the trouble of parsing any scripts and it's handled fine by the decoders anyways)

similar process for audio using the wonderful opus encoder at my preferred bitrate of 128kbps, except here i use some ugly tricks and bashisms to compare the file-size difference, so that any results worse than ~50% compression are skipped.

the native / OS-neutral part is just getting rid of all the libraries and other stuff that come packed in with the game. i.e. almost everything outside the "www" directory, for rpgmaker mv games like yours.

last step is archival to the tar format and compression with zstandard, because it is my favorite.
it provides compression of comparable ratio to 7z/lzma with better performance

here is an example of the difference when comparing the two on your rpgm gameand a renpy game of similar size:
testmem (compress)time (compress)mem (decompress)time (decompress)compression ratio
7z (rpgm): ~750MB~46s (26 real)~100MB~21s (14 real)1.16
7z (renpy): ~700MB~35s (19 real)~100MB ~5.5s (3.5 real)1.06
zstd (rpgm): ~750MB~31s (25 real)~100MB ~8s (7 real)1.17
zstd (renpy): ~500MB~19s (20 real)~100MB ~0.5s (0.5 real)1.06
this looks pretty close to what i would expect for this kind of difficult to compress content with lots of tiny images and fairly little repetitive data left to compact for either of them

so, disregarding lazy scripts and other fluff, it boils down to deleting stuff outside the game's www dir, encode audio with opus as desired & webp (lossless) for images. i think for your game there was no point in encoding any audio with opus, it didn't save enough to be worthwhile.
unfortunately, it's really nothing special and may not be suitable for most users, but you are certainly welcome to try it out

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
SERIOUSLY??

Goodness, I hope this eventually happens.

I can't use Patreon, but if this game shows up on Steam I'm SURELY buy it. ^^

Reactions: Torinir

29fastly

May 23, 2018
How do I do the quest for the college professor? If I need the school uniform to be considered a student, where can I get it?

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
hi
none of my old save files works,i think it was from version 17 or 16 , it says failed to load : img/pictures/whandover......png

Last edited:

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Out of curiosity, what's currently the best weapon in the game? Am currently running around dual wielding hammers i bought from the hardware store.

Starakira

Jul 20, 2019
So I decided to give this game a try and I believe I've done everything currently available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anything else that I'm missing? I'm really liking the game so far.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
How do you get to the event marker on the bottom floor of the Science Lab Tower? It looks like you'd have to get access to, what i assume is, an elevator, but there's no way i can see to do so.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I have a odd bug happen that i can't remove the feet undies.
What are you currently wearing?

unfortunately, it's really nothing special and may not be suitable for most users, but you are certainly welcome to try it out
Neat, thanks! I'll have to look into this when I've got time.

SERIOUSLY??

Goodness, I hope this eventually happens.

I can't use Patreon, but if this game shows up on Steam I'm SURELY buy it. ^^
Thanks, glad to hear it! Hopefully won't be too long, but there's always so much to do haha...

How do I do the quest for the college professor? If I need the school uniform to be considered a student, where can I get it?
Just need to do the medical course, then talk to him upstairs!

hi

none of my old save files works,i think it was from version 17 or 16 , it says failed to load : img/pictures/whandover......png
Save Updater:
Mega
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Download this save updater, load your save file in it, save, then it should work in the latest!

Out of curiosity, what's currently the best weapon in the game? Am currently running around dual wielding hammers i bought from the hardware store.
Most people say hammers, yeah

So I decided to give this game a try and I believe I've done everything currently available.

Is there anything else that I'm missing? I'm really liking the game so far.
I think you've got everything, barring miscellaneous/secret scenes. You can be sure by checking the logbook, and speaking with the seer to see if you have anyone left to meet!

And glad you're enjoying it!

How do you get to the event marker on the bottom floor of the Science Lab Tower? It looks like you'd have to get access to, what i assume is, an elevator, but there's no way i can see to do so.
You'll eventually get to it by going through the meat parasite route!

Reactions: Light86

Starakira

Jul 20, 2019
I think you've got everything, barring miscellaneous/secret scenes. You can be sure by checking the logbook, and speaking with the seer to see if you have anyone left to meet!

Thanks for the answer! Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Indivi

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
What are you currently wearing?

Neat, thanks! I'll have to look into this when I've got time.

Thanks, glad to hear it! Hopefully won't be too long, but there's always so much to do haha...

Just need to do the medical course, then talk to him upstairs!

Save Updater:
Mega
Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

Download this save updater, load your save file in it, save, then it should work in the latest!

Most people say hammers, yeah

You'll eventually get to it by going through the meat parasite route!
Thanks for the responses. May I make suggestions to add more weapons? I like the idea of being able to maybe find Edith's syche in Pixie's mansion after you defeat her. Maybe Pixie would give it to you, or it was just discarded in the basement afterwords. Or maybe some military weapons in the Deserted Base. Military sabers, combat knives, maybe even a pistol. Not saying they would have to be powerful enough to break the game, but a bit more variety to spice things up, considering you can buy the hammers very early into the game if you just blitz through things.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What I'd really like to see is some non-lethal weapons. Games with lethal weapons that you go on to fuck defeated enemies are really weird.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes