P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
I think my game is bugged, when Fawn says to come to the club for harsher play, I just get stuck with getting asked to wear the collar when I speak to her, saying yes just initiates the exact same speech.
This was on a save from an older version, but I replayed up to the same point after doing the Don quest and Arlene coming to the club, still the same issue - can't progress past the harsher session with Fawn because I can't initiate it.

Edit : Turns out the problem for some reason is wearing the waiter clothing?

Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
They put in the abiltiy to have hoves for feet but......how you suposed to wear maid socks and shoes if you have hoves for feet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lumikki

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
how for is this from being done?
it's getting very close to where the original ended off, but there's still quite a massive amount of content I'm planning to get in. Probably a couple more years at least.

I think my game is bugged, when Fawn says to come to the club for harsher play, I just get stuck with getting asked to wear the collar when I speak to her, saying yes just initiates the exact same speech.
it has to do with your neck slot being blocked. I'll look into it

They put in the abiltiy to have hoves for feet but......how you suposed to wear maid socks and shoes if you have hoves for feet?
I'll fix that for next release

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
How do you get rid of the meat parasites from the desert base after the later event that triggers the science towers "renovations"?

Feb 7, 2018
The slimy effect from the meat parasite doesn't go away after escaping with Linda. I already took a bath, changed bodies, put on clothes, checked the lab, nothing works. How do I get rid of it?

Also, when will pillory be implemented? And will there be any bdsm content with Arlene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
How do you get rid of the meat parasites from the desert base after the later event that triggers the science towers "renovations"?
You should still be able to remove them on the ground floor of the Science tower, pretty sure it's next to the person who you initially speak to in order to remove them.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
There was an oversight where if you didn't trigger the event to remove them, you won't be able to after the tower changes. It'll be fixed in next release!

The slimy effect from the meat parasite doesn't go away after escaping with Linda. I already took a bath, changed bodies, put on clothes, checked the lab, nothing works. How do I get rid of it?

Also, when will pillory be implemented? And will there be any bdsm content with Arlene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just forgot to add it to bathing. Doing so will remove it in the latest! Pillory, I'm hoping soon. Arlene, undecided yet, since I might be doing a route for her

Linda... Well, we'll see what happens XD

Sep 20, 2021
how do you store large items like the cock milkers and other items that require some sort of large space? I am more so asking exactly how you get a big space. I know you can renovate the safehouse but you need to somehow either get cassie out or permission from her?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
how do you store large items like the cock milkers and other items that require some sort of large space? I am more so asking exactly how you get a big space. I know you can renovate the safehouse but you need to somehow either get cassie out or permission from her?
The cock milker is for the farm. The safehouse can have a dungeon built once you complete Cassie's story.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
I am guessing that since the milk shop doesn't exist in the plus version then completing cassie's story is impossible. Am I correct?
Well, yes and no. There are differences in saving Cassie from the Don. In the plus version, instead of paying to get her, you prepare and go in and rescue her from him. Although, there are more upcoming updates for her for the plus version.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Since it isn't impossible exactly how do you trigger it?
After getting caught by passing the guard without paying (the area between the new ark and the slums) you will be caught and taken to the don's hideout. one of the options is to a favor for him. He will show a picture of Cassie. After that, go back to the abandoned town and tell her about that. When you go back to the don's hideout, Cassie will be captured. You must work with Fawn (assuming you met her) to get Cassie out. There will be many missions you can do before getting Cassie out. You must do these missions for you to have a chance to succeed. After that, Cassie will return to the abandoned town.

The Wandering One

Jul 21, 2018
I'm doing a guide/walkthrough, but it's backer only ( ). You can also check out this fan made wiki:
The fandom wiki you've linked has been disabled, got any other wiki's for someone who can't do the patreon one?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2021-10-21 22_58_19-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r31.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed not being able to wash off slimy from meat parasites
-Fixed issue with Linda's arms up pose on android
-Fixed bug where NG+ would retain old text
-Fixed wrong stats being affected by states
-Fixed whip appearing below onesies
-Fixed issue with Gimp Suit preggers graphics

-Added Meat Parasite Nest
-Added scene if attempt to train magic while Rinny's with you
-Added scene if play with Gin while having hypersensitive nipples
-Added scene if milk at milk farm while having hypersensitive nipples
-Added shortcut point for Forest Park
-Added wearing certain items when have hooves
-Added hooves version for gimp suit
-Made sleepiness easier to trigger
-Changed order of stats from states in menu
-Changed preggers shrine to include male preggers
-Fixed being able to do ankle stocks scenes as subbe while having hooves
-Fixed being unable to complete manor quest while having hooves
-Fixed infected female giving meat parasite when crotch blocked
-Fixed being unable to remove parasites at tower if didn't activate it in time
-Fixed issues when pursuing Mistyra with parasites
-Fixed issues with furry Mistyra crotch pose
-Fixed being aroused not increasing ero
-Fixed continuity issues with training Gin while having hooves
-Fixed issue with Fawn revenge inking in condo
-Fixed issue with message history and variables

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Thinking about it: If you go down to the meat parasite nest area w/ Mistyra, and squeeze through the first meat tunnel, you choose ???, and then attempt to resist her the whole time... you're given an option to beg to cum, or refuse. You can't refuse since your Resilience is dropped down to 1 due to stacking penalties. This remains true for versions until 29.2... in that one you could still resist since the penalty would only drop RES down to 9 (from an original score of 26, though maybe the event also checked unmodified RES?).

Is it supposed to check your modified score or your primary score? If it's modified, with the way things are in the current version, then I believe it's impossible to get the necessary 10+ RES needed to refuse. I think on top of desperately aroused (50%), you have stacking penalties from nudity (20%) and slimy (meat parasite) (25%) as well.

Is this intended or...?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes