lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any chance that we'll ever get to take Rinny with us beyond Transylvania? She's a fighting companion and JRPG rule number 1 says bring all your friends to all your fights

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there any chance that we'll ever get to take Rinny with us beyond Transylvania? She's a fighting companion and JRPG rule number 1 says bring all your friends to all your fights
XD unfortunately, it's unlikely outside of content specific to her (also goes for any other NPCs that can join in fights.) Would just be too much work to account for otherwise, especially with lewds

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
XD unfortunately, it's unlikely outside of content specific to her (also goes for any other NPCs that can join in fights.) Would just be too much work to account for otherwise, especially with lewds
Kind of a shame, it would be a lot of fun to double-team defeated enemies with her, and the enemies in Transylvania either don't fight if you're with her or don't have victory scenes.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Still patiently waiting for proper megaboob content that's not just an event where it goes away after, or a bad end. Patience still holding strong 1 and a half years after my original post :LOL:

This game is very much worth the wait though.
Indivi Any news on this? Been 10 months (plus the 1 and a half year wait between that post and the first one so that's over 2 years). I'd settle with just bigger breast size limit at this point :cry:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Indivi Any news on this? Been 10 months (plus the 1 and a half year wait between that post and the first one so that's over 2 years). I'd settle with just bigger breast size limit at this point :cry:
since this topic surfaced again, I'll point out megacock content is also limited to bad ends or a single NPC on MC scene. Is going to be possible to acquire one for the MC still in the plans for the future?

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Kind of a shame, it would be a lot of fun to double-team defeated enemies with her, and the enemies in Transylvania either don't fight if you're with her or don't have victory scenes.
Haha, there may be future opportunities to team up with her on other excursions! But yeah, not exactly prepared to make scenes with her for every encounter in the game I'm afraid! Not to mention bringing her on other NPC's quests might be weird.

There are scenes you can see with them (mainly backer ones, but recently some publicly available ones too). Can't get them permanently yet. There is a specific place where that will happen later!

since this topic surfaced again, I'll point out megacock content is also limited to bad ends or a single NPC on MC scene. Is going to be possible to acquire one for the MC still in the plans for the future?
Same as megaboobs, there is a place planned to get it down the line!

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
There are scenes you can see with them (mainly backer ones, but recently some publicly available ones too). Can't get them permanently yet. There is a specific place where that will happen later!
Here's hoping I won't have to wait another 2 years for that :p

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Question: How do I start the Handholding Route?

I remember this option from earlier versions where you could occasionally get a dream, talk with Rinny, and then you could get the option to hold hands with some lovers.
However, this is not happening to me anymore.

Were the requirements changed in a certain update, or was the feature removed?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Here's hoping I won't have to wait another 2 years for that :p
Should be less than one year!

How does one access the gallery party?
Need to do cless's mission, in the college!

Question: How do I start the Handholding Route?

I remember this option from earlier versions where you could occasionally get a dream, talk with Rinny, and then you could get the option to hold hands with some lovers.

However, this is not happening to me anymore.

Were the requirements changed in a certain update, or was the feature removed?
it's still there! It's just random, with a very low, but always increasing chance of occurring!

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Question 1: Is the Meat Succubus route still available in the game, or is it still being worked on/behind backer wall?

Question 2: Will the Milk Gun and Milk Tank be making a return? I love lactation content and look forward to more support!

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
So i went to save casey and go to the dude who wanted money and say no to him 2 times and then pay 500 to hobos to spread rumors that Don has slaves. What next? Did i screwed up?

Mar 6, 2020
After you finish the manor quest, go to the dungeon without Rinny and talk to the person there.

Try this: Go to properties and under the compatibility tab, disable display scaling on high dpi settings.

Also check here:

Have you gotten the meat parasite transformation? If not, you'll need to find 4 meat parasite orbs in the nest, and then check the abyss.

Haha, well I do hope to go back to that eventually. But yes, gonna try to keep consistent monthly updates for this game.
what is the meat transformation? and how do you find mistrya after the linda quest

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Question 1: Is the Meat Succubus route still available in the game, or is it still being worked on/behind backer wall?

Question 2: Will the Milk Gun and Milk Tank be making a return? I love lactation content and look forward to more support!
yes, meat succubus route is technically finished! There will be more to it later. Only extended bad endings are backer exclusive, not story stuff!

Milk gun and milk Tank stand a pretty good chance of getting in I think!

So i went to save casey and go to the dude who wanted money and say no to him 2 times and then pay 500 to hobos to spread rumors that Don has slaves. What next? Did i screwed up?
go back to Arlene!

what is the meat transformation? and how do you find mistrya after the linda quest
This is for the original game, I think, not plus! In plus, meat transformation isn't in yet. Mistyra will be in the same place she was before starting the quest!

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes