Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Is there a way to grab a fairy without using a lust tonic?
Like a bindimg skill or something?

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Just to be 100% clear, just because their route is done, doesn't mean their content is, right?
Yep, some NPCs will even get second routes!

Thank you verymuch i love this game so much :love: i hope some where in future, you could make her bellies even bigger :) and another question, how to begin kitty route?
You're welcome! And XD I'll see about it! For kitty, need to have a certain kink on, then you can find her in the rock club in the city!

Is there a way to grab a fairy without using a lust tonic?

Like a bindimg skill or something?
I ...think context will let you do that now?

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
I heard that there will be routes in this game. Will they be mutualy exclusive? Like going in one route locks you out of content in another one?

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
1644618110508.png

Guys what am I doing here. Fawn disappeared and I don't know what to do and the upper part of the city where one must use a pass, there is a party in the gallery, I don't know what to do or what I should do

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Guys what am I doing here. Fawn disappeared and I don't know what to do and the upper part of the city where one must use a pass, there is a party in the gallery, I don't know what to do or what I should do
- Talk to lobby people in torture rack
- If you still can't buy pass give the people in slum food to get the info (lower right map where you can rest, the person you're looking for is in the top left)
- Buy the counterfeit pass from slum market (forget which one)
- Go to the massage shop to get a massage
- Lin Lin will recommend you to a person to improve the counterfeit pass
- Pay the price
- Go to upper ark
- Fawn will be at the college (specifically at cafetaria)
If at that point fawn is not at that location then it's a bug

Reactions: GustavoKuran

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
- Talk to lobby people in torture rack
- If you still can't buy pass give the people in slum food to get the info (lower right map where you can rest, the person you're looking for is in the top left)
- Buy the counterfeit pass from slum market (forget which one)
- Go to the massage shop to get a massage
- Lin Lin will recommend you to a person to improve the counterfeit pass
- Pay the price
- Go to upper ark
- Fawn will be at the college (specifically at cafetaria)
If at that point fawn is not at that location then it's a bug
Thanks a lot. I already found Fawn, he was in the cafeteria. And I already know how to do the passes, since they changed my room in the condominiums and I live with Fawn, but I don't know what else to do. And I also figured out how to talk to the fairy queen.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I heard that there will be routes in this game. Will they be mutualy exclusive? Like going in one route locks you out of content in another one?
at the moment, likely not since trying to account for branching paths would be a massive pain in such an open world styled game. There's definitely routes that you can't unlock if you have certain kinks disabled though (for obvious reasons!)

Thanks a lot. I already found Fawn, he was in the cafeteria. And I already know how to do the passes, since they changed my room in the condominiums and I live with Fawn, but I don't know what else to do. And I also figured out how to talk to the fairy queen.
you can do some fun activities with Fawn, and be able to finally dom her. Otherwise, that's it for her for now!

how many people can impregnate lust also how do you transform from male to female?
Most males, and if you have futa enabled, Rinny, and maybe Fawn?

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
at the moment, likely not since trying to account for branching paths would be a massive pain in such an open world styled game. There's definitely routes that you can't unlock if you have certain kinks disabled though (for obvious reasons!)

you can do some fun activities with Fawn, and be able to finally dom her. Otherwise, that's it for her for now!

Most males, and if you have futa enabled, Rinny, and maybe Fawn?
thanks for the info also keep up the great work

Reactions: Indivi

GustavoKuran

Jan 23, 2022
1645053286641.png

Guys how should I wear this succubus suit or what is it for, I already used the other suit with Edith. And one of the pajamas with Fawn. But the Leguiss and the blue checkered shirt with black as it is used.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I downloaded this on a whim the other day and I mostly just wanted to tell the dev I 100% did not expect the game to be so weirdly charming, some of the NPCs in the Ark town especially feel like silly background characters from my fave old JRPGs. Absolutely love it!

I do feel like I've hit a bit of a weird point in terms of needing to grind a lot for stats though (the Mystic one right now, I saw I'll need it to get through the crypt thing I've been trying to do). But I can't seem to find a reasonable way to level it without...a lot...of spamming meditate in the succubus tower, going down to talk to Rinny so I can sleep, going up several floors to sleep, going all the way back down to tell Rinny to wait so I can meditate again, etc. I can't tell if it's intended that you just have to grind sometimes or if I'm doing something wrong, magic seems to run out so fast it doesn't seem viable to level it in fights though. What do other players typically do for this part? Appreciate any tips.

EDIT: Oh haha I'm stupid, looks like that pre-req was changed since the info I saw. Ah well, lesson learned.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Guys how should I wear this succubus suit or what is it for, I already used the other suit with Edith. And one of the pajamas with Fawn. But the Leguiss and the blue checkered shirt with black as it is used.
It's for looking good! You're wearing it just fine!

I downloaded this on a whim the other day and I mostly just wanted to tell the dev I 100% did not expect the game to be so weirdly charming, some of the NPCs in the Ark town especially feel like silly background characters from my fave old JRPGs. Absolutely love it!

I do feel like I've hit a bit of a weird point in terms of needing to grind a lot for stats though (the Mystic one right now, I saw I'll need it to get through the crypt thing I've been trying to do). But I can't seem to find a reasonable way to level it without...a lot...of spamming meditate in the succubus tower, going down to talk to Rinny so I can sleep, going up several floors to sleep, going all the way back down to tell Rinny to wait so I can meditate again, etc. I can't tell if it's intended that you just have to grind sometimes or if I'm doing something wrong, magic seems to run out so fast it doesn't seem viable to level it in fights though. What do other players typically do for this part? Appreciate any tips.

EDIT: Oh haha I'm stupid, looks like that pre-req was changed since the info I saw. Ah well, lesson learned.
glad to hear you're enjoying it! And yes, it's not too hard to do the mirror requirements, thankfully.

Reactions: NajaNaga

DareTheDayPc

Sep 13, 2020
Hey, could someone post the Patreon version please? I only wanna experience the bad endings, I would sub to the patreon but paypal isnt working.

Reactions: kekhec

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
-Added handicaps to underground arena

What are handicaps, how do you use them?
I was expecting the fight organizaer to suggest going into a fight handicapped for extra money, but there doesn't seem to be anything.

Edit: Win ten fights in a row.
Ok, that's pretty simple.

I'm having issues with Bell though. I took her to see the succubi, but I don't seem to have an option to take her to see Pixie.
I have done pixie's quest.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The fact that you can cheat on new game is nice, but I don't want to lose all of my progress.
if the stat-altering options were available in your sanctum, it'd be pretty nice.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
What are handicaps, how do you use them?
I was expecting the fight organizaer to suggest going into a fight handicapped for extra money, but there doesn't seem to be anything.

Edit: Win ten fights in a row.
Ok, that's pretty simple.

I'm having issues with Bell though. I took her to see the succubi, but I don't seem to have an option to take her to see Pixie.
I have done pixie's quest.
Rinny needs to be around, and have you visited Pixie's hideout?

The fact that you can cheat on new game is nice, but I don't want to lose all of my progress.
if the stat-altering options were available in your sanctum, it'd be pretty nice.
Sorry, it's purposefully set up that way so that you're not just going there every time you want to buff your stats. Otherwise, I might as well just get rid of all the training areas.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes