Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Why haven't you requested the OP for yourself? Easier to manage/make prettier
Oh, didn't know you could do that. To be honest though, release day is always this stressful flurry of posting everywhere, so I don't know if I want to add maintaining/updating the op to that too.

my last save was from r29.1, now trying to load it it displays:
View attachment 2031458
As mentioned, it's from too many versions back. But you can navigate to the folder with the missing files, and put dummy files in there to trick the game into thinking everything's fine. Then just save your game and it should work.

For some subscribers, access to Patreon is no longer possible for political reasons. there is simply no way to transfer money. does anyone have a free patreon version?
Sorry to hear. I haven't done any extended bad ends in a while, so the public release pretty much has the same new content as the backer one. That'll probably change soon though now that I've opened up a new area.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Oh, didn't know you could do that. To be honest though, release day is always this stressful flurry of posting everywhere, so I don't know if I want to add maintaining/updating the op to that too.
For releases uploaders can do them on their own on release dates as long as you provide download links, but in between said release dates you would be able to change the OP whenever/however you want. And as long as you don't delete the leaked versions

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
For releases uploaders can do them on their own on release dates as long as you provide download links, but in between said release dates you would be able to change the OP whenever/however you want. And as long as you don't delete the leaked versions
I mean I'm happy with letting someone else take responsibility for that for the time being. Already have enough work on my plate as is

Does dick size change anything at all? Like reactions and stuff.
For the time being not really, just because it requires specific sizes so only some players will find it. Maybe in the future I could do some focused scenes, like small dick humiliation, or being too big (although that might clash with earlier scenes where it's no problem)

Can I play this game translated into italian?
You can try translator++ to machine translate it. No plans for an official translation right now

Is there any way to dye or change the color of your pubes separate from your hair color?

Are there plans to add the option to change nipple size and color?
Maybe pubes, I'll see. Probably not with the nipples tho

is there currently any way of accessing hyper genitalia animations after being captured in the Meat Parasite Nest?
For the player that's the only location right now

lewdAccount92645

Jul 20, 2020
Last time I played this game, it had almost no content. It took me a couple of hours to get to and defeat a vampire boss, and that was the end of what existed in the game. There were almost no scenes and the few that existed were very short. Felt like the game ended at the end of act one, which is more than the countless games on this site that have been just prologues for years, but it was still underwhelming. How is the game doing now?

Reactions: ItzSpc

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Last time I played this game, it had almost no content. It took me a couple of hours to get to and defeat a vampire boss, and that was the end of what existed in the game. There were almost no scenes and the few that existed were very short. Felt like the game ended at the end of act one, which is more than the countless games on this site that have been just prologues for years, but it was still underwhelming. How is the game doing now?
There's a *lot* more content. How long ago was that?

Oct 8, 2021
Sounds like you played the original Lust Doll, I can assure you Lust Doll Plus lives up to the Plus as there is SO much more content than the original. If you're curious just how much check this out:

lewdAccount92645

Jul 20, 2020
Sounds like you played the original Lust Doll, I can assure you Lust Doll Plus lives up to the Plus as there is SO much more content than the original. If you're curious just how much check this out:
Yeah, that might actually be the case! I think LD+ didn't even have parity with LD yet, it was probably over two years ago.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Hey lndivi just curious, I remember I've cleared the manor route without knowing had futa off, when I turned it back on after a VERY long time I asked Rinny "Teach about magic" and she said "Hmm...Maybe later, Okay?" so in my own fear I could start over to get that futa feature magic...unless you find a way to add one right?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Keep in mind, a lot of the content depends on your kink settings. I'm not sure which settings you have enabled, but much of the current content in the game requires female partners, so if that's disabled for you, that'll make it very difficult to get much action. There's some male and monster content, but lion's share is definitely female

Hey lndivi just curious, I remember I've cleared the manor route without knowing had futa off, when I turned it back on after a VERY long time I asked Rinny "Teach about magic" and she said "Hmm...Maybe later, Okay?" so in my own fear I could start over to get that futa feature magic...unless you find a way to add one right?
You need to do a futa scene with her first, and then she'll teach you!

What stops you to do that now?, and update the Steam Version aswell? Patreon is only a Barrier, where i come from, it is literally impossible to support anyone on patreon
Mostly just coming up with a trailer for the game. Like, I just need an afternoon or something to sit down and put it together I suppose.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
You need to do a futa scene with her first, and then she'll teach you!
So what futa scene will triggered it and how do I find it? I've been skipped all of it without knowing the feature is there, is not then I have to start all over.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So what futa scene will triggered it and how do I find it? I've been skipped all of it without knowing the feature is there, is not then I have to start all over.
The one you can get after you refuse all her suggestions when you walk into the tower

Nov 18, 2017
Mostly just coming up with a trailer for the game. Like, I just need an afternoon or something to sit down and put it together i suppose.
Will the Steam Version than also have access to the Patreon Content? cuz i find it rather unfair that only Patreon Supporters can have those (Plus i hope that the Steam Version will not be Region Locked like other Games)

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes