mephotoles

Dec 29, 2021
Are you playing the downloadable version? I know the browser version can be laggy
Yeah, downloadable. Seems to have gotten rarer, maybe that was on my end. But some transitions or opening the load menu still take a few seconds.

unfortunately, had to give that up when I transitioned to the new engine. As far as I know, there's no way to do that in RPG Maker MV without lagging the game really badly. So the compromise is to just have a set of colours that I do manually for everything.
That's a regrettable sacrifice, considering the game's a lot about customisation. What do you get out of the new engine, then?

Sorry to hear you're not into it! (haha) It's mostly just my quirk that I do to show excitement during scenes instead of stating everything in the same tone, especially since all the writing is done in present tense. It's essentially the way I differentiate my style of writing from everyone else's. I'm afraid it won't change at this point, but I do understand that this isn't something everyone's gonna be into.
Well, can't strap you down and force you. I do mean my advice, though. Not that you mustn't use them at all in narration, even if I myself don't like doing that. Everybody writes a bit differently. It's when you do so excessively and it comes at the cost of readability that it creates an issue.

Keep in mind that every reader has their own inner voice with which they read and fill in all the gaps and colours and nuances that can't be fully communicated through text. I sharply disagree that the unobtrusive full stop limits everything to "the same tone". The actual content of your writing is what determines that, and given that it's good enough, you can trust the reader's inner voice to come up with the rest, the "excitement", even without you resorting to explicit shouting. Ending punctuation does not create, but emphasise.
On the flipside, use too many, and you unnecessarily mess with that voice by emphasising too much, by forcing it too hard into certain directions. Like how to me, it feels like the narrator is screaming at me when every other sentence ends in an exclamation. Punches me right out of it. Mileage may vary.

So I see them as mostly a trap and a crutch, which you frankly don't need.

Off the top of my head, two particularly egregious examples are sucking and riding Rinny's cock. Especially in the riding scene, it's just exclamation mark after exclamation mark, to the point where I was surprised that you didn't end up doubling or tripling any of them. Way overdone.
Whereas a good example of exclamation use is in Sammy's gym shower scenes (the tickling and the being a tease paths, at least). Just one sat right before the climax, where I personally still wouldn't put it, but where the tone allows it, where it doesn't distract, and where it serves a purpose: in this case, to set up a (exclamation-less) finale. Which is why I think the boning or eating her options are inferior, as you needlessly cram a few more into the climax paragraph. The one right after is fine again. You hear the door opening. Shock. Unexpected. Needs immediate response. And also doesn't overdo it by giving both sentences exclamations.

Unrelated, arc != arch. To arc is to follow along the path of an arc, to arch is to form into an arch-like shape. 95% of the time, you want the latter. "You arch your back."

Last edited:

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
I searched as much as I felt I could stand and still couldn't find it, but I'm not going to read every single post through all 115 pages of this.

Instead I'll apologize in advance if this has already been posted:

Unfortunately this hasn't been updated to the current version yet.

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
are there any scenes where you're given tattoo's, want to know if there's any other way than just heading to the shop and getting tattoo's on simply like that or if there's a scene where you're forced, coerced, or recommended to get a tattoo.
Not yet, but I'm planning something like this for desert slavery as well as the succubus Queen.

as much as id like to know as well just to see what the bad endings are like for myself as thats the only real difference that i know of and since the creator of it does do a wonderful job think one just needs to go to their patreon to garneted to get that version
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Is there a way to make a male character that does not look like a shota?
unfortunately probably won't happen. There's way too many poses and clothing for it to be viable to do a second set for a non-shota male.

That's a regrettable sacrifice, considering the game's a lot about customisation. What do you get out of the new engine, then?
Main things are innate mouse support, and in-engine porting to android, Mac, linux, HTML5. It's also easier to work with coding-wise. Plus being able to start over and build a better base for the game

Well, can't strap you down and force you.
I understand, but honestly at this point, that's basically the game's tone/mood, as well as just being what I'm used to writing now after having done this for so many years. It would be jarring to switch to a softer tone now. I'll consider your writing feedback for future projects I do, like projects with more serious/somber settings I probably won't be as loud for example.

Unrelated, arc != arch. To arc is to follow along the path of an arc, to arch is to form into an arch-like shape. 95% of the time, you want the latter. "You arch your back."
thanks, I'll fix this

Can't seem to invite Alissa to the dungeon. Am I missing something?
The only requirement is to date her after finishing her route!

Instead I'll apologize in advance if this has already been posted:

Lust Doll+ Buttplug.io Support

Unfortunately this hasn't been updated to the current version yet.
Haha, this is pretty priceless XD

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Not yet, but I'm planning something like this for desert slavery as well as the succubus Queen.
yeah having the succubus queen give you a permanent mark sounds great like a womb tattoo which i could only hope would have an actual gameplay effect like 2x lust or constant lust gain eventually capping off at some point or something like that.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
Hello.
I habe problem with few things:
Alissa or whatever her name is, i need to help her ( she's depressed) and i cant find anything to help her
In the forest there is some monster ( not the giant plant, area below) that has exclamation mark, but i can either "lewd" or nothing, tried few times both options but nothing happens
Regarding the giant plant, what can I give the fairy queen to eat?
And what purpose is the deserted base? I already defeated the boss 4times already and she keeps escaping and have no idea what to do
And lastly in lower ark city found some future-telling something and the only thing she? Says that im pursuing some sort of leader in the forest and he's wary of me, any clues?

Thanks

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Hello.
Alissa or whatever her name is, i need to help her ( she's depressed) and i cant find anything to help her
In the forest there is some monster ( not the giant plant, area below) that has exclamation mark, but i can either "lewd" or nothing, tried few times both options but nothing happens
And what purpose is the deserted base? I already defeated the boss 4times already and she keeps escaping and have no idea what to do
And lastly in lower ark city found some future-telling something and the only thing she? Says that im pursuing some sort of leader in the forest and he's wary of me, any clues?

Thanks
Take a look for something in Transylvania for Alissa
Make some cheese, fairies like cheese.
If you get infected in the deserted base get it removed, something may happen later.
The fortune teller just tells you of individuals you haven't met yet.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
Take a look for something in Transylvania for Alissa
Make some cheese, fairies like cheese.
If you get infected in the deserted base get it removed, something may happen later.
The fortune teller just tells you of individuals you haven't met yet.
Thanks!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well then clearly I've overlooked something somewhere, because I'm absolutely sure I haven't taken her on a date.
what have you done with her so far?

yeah having the succubus queen give you a permanent mark sounds great like a womb tattoo which i could only hope would have an actual gameplay effect like 2x lust or constant lust gain eventually capping off at some point or something like that.
the womb tattoo is a popular idea XD

Would love to see it implemented into the official game at some point.
Hmm, I'll see. It's a little gimmicky, so probably won't be a huge priority for me to get in though.

Hello.

Thanks
for Alissa, you'll want to find jobs for her in the city!

That's just a secret monster. Nothing special!

For the person in the forest, you'll find him when you get past the giant plant!

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Did a quick search through the thread, but couldn't find a recent answer: Is the parasite transformation back yet or no?

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020

for Alissa, you'll want to find jobs for her in the city!

That's just a secret monster. Nothing special!

For the person in the forest, you'll find him when you get past the giant plant!
I tried looking for job in city, all failed and now she's saying that worms (and mushrooms) should eat her, and cant find way to progress further

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I tried looking for job in city, all failed and now she's saying that worms (and mushrooms) should eat her, and cant find way to progress further
You need to unlock hypnotherapy; that requires doing Rinny's route first.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
No longer know what i can do
I found the npc ' nyph' followed him to the village, chose step back, cant interact with him, cant choose option to help with flower mama

Allisa is now working the end, cant figure out if there is someyhing else with her

Succubus queen on top of the tower: cant even get to her, the door is blocked and there are 2guards

Cassie: the talk about why or how she got captured is grayed out ( can invite her to dungeon and change clothes)

In transylvania: there is something about customazing the charaxter which ive unlocked but there is still 1blocked doors

With Pixie: " doors are off-limit" and in basement the option to ask about them is grayed out

Science lab tower: cant ask about the reclamation of it
( unlocked island)
(done with the class in upper city with the bhgs venom)

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes