bobbot

May 10, 2018
so question about the plus sized shrine i know it doesnt affect much atm but will there be plans for more of it like the player ending up plus sized? could make good use of the gyms to keep in shape.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How do i access the forest village?
Chase the hunter while paying attention to which areas can be entered or exited, when you start going in circles (four rooms in a square) there is a point where you can double back and force him out of the loop, follow him again and he disappears. If you have high sense I think your character will find the secret path when you get near it, if you don't have high sense rub your face on the walls and I believe your character will find it when you are right on top of the secret.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I was wondering if there was going to be any futa on male content so far I get attacked in a forest by a wild guy and the only options are to tease them or let them do me.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Him
I have an issue, I was playing normally, after some training in 24h, I go to bathroom then this unexpected error pop out. Seems like something is missing, need some troubleshooting. Thanks.

1668458756570.png

Edit: didn't happen after reloading

Last edited:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
so question about the plus sized shrine i know it doesnt affect much atm but will there be plans for more of it like the player ending up plus sized? could make good use of the gyms to keep in shape.
Unfortunately unlikely, for the same reason why muscular body type isn't available. It requires too much clothing and pose variations for it to be viable.
I was wondering if there was going to be any futa on male content so far I get attacked in a forest by a wild guy and the only options are to tease them or let them do me.
There aren't any naturally futa characters yet, so mostly right now if you want that, you need to learn cock growth spell to use on female npc's, or be futa yourself with male npc's. That'll probably change with time
Him
I have an issue, I was playing normally, after some training in 24h, I go to bathroom then this unexpected error pop out. Seems like something is missing, need some troubleshooting. Thanks.

Edit: didn't happen after reloading
Unfortunately unsure, so I'm glad it resolved itself

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
I passed over this game maybe 30 times before finally playing it now. I gatta say, Rinny is cute as heck and just for her I'd keep playing this game.
I was wondering if there will be (or is) any parasite content as in worms/insects/slugs/etc that invade the body and keep the victim aroused as a status debuff? I landed in the meat parasite area (while very underleveled and got my ass handed to me) but I was also curious about creatures going inside the player character (meat parasites are fun too).

If we buy the game on itch.io do we get the same benefits as patreon / will future patreon benefits be available there, or do we need to stay/resubscribe to patreon whenever there's an update to get the patreon game version?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I can't seem to get the option to ask Cassie to be friends, I've already given her the fish and found the safehouse but it just ask how she is and why she's there.

Oct 8, 2021
I can't seem to get the option to ask Cassie to be friends, I've already given her the fish and found the safehouse but it just ask how she is and why she's there.
In order to progress with Cassie you need to either strongarm or trick the guy charging money to get in and out of the slums. You can find more details .

Reactions: zeraligator
Dec 26, 2019
Is the Dominant route available yet?
Cuz the dev promised that major change eons ago and I'm not gonna bother with another game where, no matter what you choose, the player always ends up being a switch at best. -.-

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How in-depth is the pregnancy content?
It's admittedly not super in-depth at the moment. There are plans to have more focused content in good endings that will become available after NPC's second routes.

As well, I have a big pregnancy focused event planned for the game in the near future

1669023663847.png

sorry but where? frost?

wiki where to buy?
You need to get Alissa to interrupt you and Cassie 3 times! The one most people miss is having to annoy Cassie (make her change clothes a lot. She can't be pregnant for this.)

I passed over this game maybe 30 times before finally playing it now. I gatta say, Rinny is cute as heck and just for her I'd keep playing this game.

I was wondering if there will be (or is) any parasite content as in worms/insects/slugs/etc that invade the body and keep the victim aroused as a status debuff? I landed in the meat parasite area (while very underleveled and got my ass handed to me) but I was also curious about creatures going inside the player character (meat parasites are fun too).

If we buy the game on itch.io do we get the same benefits as patreon / will future patreon benefits be available there, or do we need to stay/resubscribe to patreon whenever there's an update to get the patreon game version?
glad to hear you like Rinny! She's fun to write.

Hmm, could certainly make that a thing. Will see!

Unfortunately, the version on itch is just the free version. That said, the only difference between the free version and backer ones is extended bad ends, which I only really do every so often (there's around 6 or so such endings, after 44 releases thus far)

I'm also planning a steam release eventually, which will have the extended bad ends.

Is the Dominant route available yet?

Cuz the dev promised that major change eons ago and I'm not gonna bother with another game where, no matter what you choose, the player always ends up being a switch at best. -.-
There are certain routes you can be dominant in, and other routes where if you are strong enough or make the right decisions, you never have to be subbe. Fawn's route in particular you need to be subbe if you want to get with her, but you don't actually have to do that to progress the game.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know if this is too much to ask (It probally is) But could you perhaps remodel the chastity cage in a future update? I genuinely couldn't tell it was supposed to be a chastity cage since it really doesn't look like one. I wish it looked more like an actual real chastity cage (Emphasis on cage) But i do know that this is supposed to be a fantasy game and that perhaps making a real chastity cage might be a bit difficult since you can have other penis types then just a human penis. And could we also maybe have different scenes for when the character wears a chastity cage, instead of just locking options out entirely. For example when you meet rinny and she offers to do "stuff" if you wear a chastity cage there could be a scene where she teases the mc in his cage instead of just locking every option out.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2022-11-21 20_32_13-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll Plus r44.1 is now released to public!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
-Added tribal (both sides) facial tattoos
-Fixed missing thicc graphics for certain crotch tattoo
-Fixed softlock if crotch locked while subbing to Linda in private dungeon
-Fixed losing to Linda in private dungeon being treated as winning afterwards
-Fixed bug where wrong dialogue plays on pillory stocks

-Added a bit to Linda's route
-Added Linda to Island
-Added Linda to Private Dungeon
-Added pillory stocks with Cassie (player domme)
-Added cock sleeve to Naughty Kitty store in underground mall.
-Added fapping with cock sleeve and dildo
-Fixed soft lock in Camilla and Nymosa's extended bad end
-Fixed Linda's furry form tail being in front of certain outfit

I don't know if this is too much to ask (It probally is) But could you perhaps remodel the chastity cage in a future update? I genuinely couldn't tell it was supposed to be a chastity cage since it really doesn't look like one. I wish it looked more like an actual real chastity cage (Emphasis on cage) But i do know that this is supposed to be a fantasy game and that perhaps making a real chastity cage might be a bit difficult since you can have other penis types then just a human penis. And could we also maybe have different scenes for when the character wears a chastity cage, instead of just locking options out entirely. For example when you meet rinny and she offers to do "stuff" if you wear a chastity cage there could be a scene where she teases the mc in his cage instead of just locking every option out.
Remodelling is probably unlikely, but I could see about making another one at some point. Could see about more chastity belt scenes too eventually.

ratudelu

Jun 16, 2022
I lost my save a while back due to resetting my laptop, does anyone happen to have a 100% save so I don't have to go through everything again?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I lost my save a while back due to resetting my laptop, does anyone happen to have a 100% save so I don't have to go through everything again?
You can use options in the sanctuary to buff your new character so that you don't need to grind and can still do one time scenes that wouldn't be repeatable with an existing save.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes