GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Hi, is it possible to genderbend my male character into a female later on?, just wanna know before I start....again
You might need to enable certain shrines but there are places in game where you can pay to have your genitals changed or your physical form.

Reactions: Aegis Lily

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-06-23 19_08_07-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll Plus r51.0 is now out!

Smaller release this time as I was pretty exhausted after the r50 release. Will be back to normal soon!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added getting captured by slavers
-Added barber in Sunshine
-Added a buyable desert map in Sunshine
-Added a chest in Temple
-Added Hair Master to Science Lab Tower shop
-Fixed graphical issues with gimp suit
-Fixed Harpy Roost positioning in Desert not working properly
-Fixed Veil Top not being considered indecent
-Fixed held items being behind cloak
-Renamed Desert Tiara to Desert Forehead Gem Band
-Renamed Forest Boots to Thick Boots
-Fixed desert town northern entrance not resetting exhaustion
-Fixed wrong identifiers used during brothel scenes

Will we see traps and femboys?
As mentioned, you can meet Kitty right now. Will likely be others eventually!

A few possible bugs, please let me know if you can't reproduce them:
- Some minor layer resets in the dungeon (game not remembering all layers used even if compatible)
Thanks, I'll look into these! What do you mean by layer resets? Like, clothes?

So, I haven't looked at this game in a while. Has there been any giant dick/giant boobs content outside of patreon-only stuff? I would go through patreon if I had money :(
It won't be for a little while. It's planned for a certain route.

Hi, is it possible to genderbend my male character into a female later on?, just wanna know before I start....again
There are some scenes that'll do this. You can also make it happen manually, by changing your parts in succubus Tower, and changing your pronoun in inner sanctum.

Oct 26, 2017
Smaller release this time as I was pretty exhausted after the r50 release. Will be back to normal soon!
Don't overwork yourself and stay safe, thanks for all the fixes and additions Indivi!
Thanks, I'll look into these! What do you mean by layer resets? Like, clothes?
Yeah, sorry, clothes and the like (flower in hair, etc). I guess my brain just went full technical when I wrote this, heh.

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
How the hell are you supposed to gain cassie's trust i think i may be a total morron but i honestly dont know can anyone help me?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to gain cassie's trust i think i may be a total morron but i honestly dont know can anyone help me?
She starts trusting you once you help her get rid of the don... which, coincidentally, involves firstly working for the don. When you move between the slums and undeground mall, there's the dude who extorts money from you every time; try to get past without paying, sleeping and returning after sleeping. When they capture you, offer to do grunt job (aggreeing for sex work or saying you have no money leads to sex scenes instead, but you have to then repeat the process); that would initiate the next part of the story.

After being recruited, talk to Cassie about the don, sleep and go back to don. Take (or not) your "reward", then make sure that you bought the condo. Sleep in it, then keep visiting the neighbour (sleeping between visits) until she leaves you alone; search her house, find the card, take (or don't) it, sleep and talk to her again to learn about her being dominatrix. Once you know about that, you can start talking about Cassie's situation, until she comes up with a plan to talk to police.

Go to police station, talk to Arlene the cop, she would tell that don has an agreement with police: he keeps hobos in check, they ignore him being a piece of shit. Go to the hobos (to the south from don's hideout), refuse paying multiple times to get rid of scammer (he would ask at least twice), then pay 500 credits. Sleep, then go to Arlene; if she says that everything is fine, you can go rescuing Cassie. Note that you can increase your chances if you ask Fawn, Sammy and Lin Lin about schedule (Lin Lin would require money, and Sammy has to be befriended first).

Last edited:
Reactions: robbe36

Oct 26, 2017
The logbook is, I think, deliberately vague to "force you" to explore the open world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: What Aazkaal said, yes, you need to get rid of the Don by unknowingly working for him... and then going what the fuck and no, you DON'T get to keep the catgirl, nya!

Edit: Goddamn keystrokes...

Last edited:
Reactions: robbe36
Jul 20, 2019
the wiki says that there is an option for kitty to put his dick in you, but i dont get that option on either gender, it just stays as grind on his cock, anything that im missing?

Oct 26, 2017
Indivi, noticed fishing in New Ark's specimen tank (SLT 7F) after meat infestation always uses 5+Sen on the d100 roll regardless of bait (that's 95+ Senses for a 100% chance, which is massive even with all Sense buffs from states). The script handler seems to ignore the [chk-sen1-5-21] call, was it meant to remain a placeholder for the time being or is it just how that is supposed to work?

(Unless I'm mistaken, on a catch, without bait, 2/3 seaweed and 1/3 small fish and with worms, 1/5 small fish, 2/5 fish and 2/5 big fish.)

I'm also pretty sure I have Linda with me yet she didn't stop me from fishing with that hilarious dialogue. Checking my states to make sure she didn't vanish from companion state effects or something.

Edit: Linda also vanished somehow indeed (without prior warning). She probably found it funny to take a dip in the tank. :D
(Jokes aside though, I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Can't reproduce this and it might be problematic if it happens during the quest.)

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Indivi, noticed fishing in New Ark's specimen tank (SLT 7F) after meat infestation always uses 5+Sen on the d100 roll regardless of bait (that's 95+ Senses for a 100% chance, which is massive even with all Sense buffs from states). The script handler seems to ignore the [chk-sen1-5-21] call, was it meant to remain a placeholder for the time being or is it just how that is supposed to work?

(Unless I'm mistaken, on a catch, without bait, 2/3 seaweed and 1/3 small fish and with worms, 1/5 small fish, 2/5 fish and 2/5 big fish.)

I'm also pretty sure I have Linda with me yet she didn't stop me from fishing with that hilarious dialogue. Checking my states to make sure she didn't vanish from companion state effects or something.

Edit: Linda also vanished somehow indeed (without prior warning). She probably found it funny to take a dip in the tank. :D
(Jokes aside though, I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Can't reproduce this and it might be problematic if it happens during the quest.)
if its after the boss fight in the tower thats supposed to happen which then u ask around and they scientist tell you to go look for her which i cant remember if they suggest it or not but u go back to the deserted base and meet up with the leader of that cluster

Oct 26, 2017
if its after the boss fight in the tower thats supposed to happen which then u ask around and they scientist tell you to go look for her which i cant remember if they suggest it or not but u go back to the deserted base and meet up with the leader of that cluster
Thanks for the reply, but I should have added this only happens during the meat infestation quest (pretty sure it's a placeholder since there's a "developer block" (you know, those diamond-shaped collision check events for unimplemented content?) once you come back. Thing is, you can actually fish there during the quest and even if Linda is with you; this causes Linda to "vanish" so the first page of the event triggers (which is populated with the placeholder code and has the fishing results mentioned above). Technically, you lose the Companion: Scientist Linda status effect - status effect #64 - but she'll still be interacting normally unless you hit an event that checks for this "status effect".

Unless you have very high senses (95+ unbuffed needs A LOT of experience, and even buffed, you need somewhere around 80 base to get 100% there) or are playtesting, it's pretty inefficient though - then again, it isn't supposed to happen in the first place. The placeholder has two sense checks but it only runs the first one.

I don't think this needs to be added to the Fishing wiki article but I've provided the info above if someone wants to do it.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I remember playing the original eons ago. Is this 'remaster' finally getting new content or is it still playing catch up to the old one?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I remember playing the original eons ago. Is this 'remaster' finally getting new content or is it still playing catch up to the old one?
Actually, most of old content was already implemented, only Mistyra's end-game stuff and stuff from the Desert (which was recently implemented), plus some misc scenes here and there, which are missing. So it's mostly new content for quite some time, including new characters who weren't in the old game.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes