johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
Not anytime soon. Some stuff from original LD still hasn't been added and quite a lot more stuff is still wip.
Also main story is very far from complete since pretty much no progress has been made on that for quite some time.
Thank you for the update

FoxBoxCat

Dec 20, 2021
Fox reskin mentioned before:
Take a note that this replaces "Deepen" hands and legs.

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Did you tried
Bash:
chmod +x nw
./nw
or what did you do to start the program?
I dont know much about linux, i understand how to open the terminal and copy / paste stuff into it but besides that i dont know anything. i tried to work with chmod but i have no idea how to make it work...

I tried to open nwjc (Game) with different kinds of programs but alas it did not work either.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I dont know much about linux, i understand how to open the terminal and copy / paste stuff into it but besides that i dont know anything. i tried to work with chmod but i have no idea how to make it work...

I tried to open nwjc (Game) with different kinds of programs but alas it did not work either.
The command
Bash:
chmod +x nw
just makes the file executeable.
The command
Bash:
./nw
starts the game. So you have to do
Bash:
chmod +x nw
just once and then just do
Bash:
./nw
every time to start the game.
If you are using the nautilus file manager (linux mint) you can right click anywhere in the Lust Doll Plus r52.0 (Linux) folder and click open in terminal so you are already in the right directory to execute the commands above.

You may ignore most of the !zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ.txt in the Lust Doll Plus r52.0 (Linux) folder. You probably really only need to do

"Run 'chmod +x ./nw' and then './nw' instead of './Game'."

The method

"Alternately, go to the nwjs website and download nwjs 0.45.6 ( ), then copy the files into the game folder. If that doesn't work, try other versions of nwjs."

described in the !zLINUX USERS PLEASE READ.txt textfile is basiclly allready done as far as I can tell.
This method however will get most rpg maker games to work on linux. (I do use nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64 instead, tho. Don't use newer versions.)

Reactions: crotugar

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Any new stuff coming? Even more foot fetish?
Bit of story content for Cassie, but yeah, wasn't much feeling up to making lewds while sick with covid. Feet stuff will come, don't worry.

Whats the time table for this game for the final version. I mean more is it close to being finished or are there going to be a lot more updates adding content?
Well, my goal is to get to release 100, and I'm fairly confident I can keep coming up with weird kinky stuff to put into this game until then. Even if all the current plot lines get finished, I can just add new ones.

Not anytime soon. Some stuff from original LD still hasn't been added and quite a lot more stuff is still wip.

Also main story is very far from complete since pretty much no progress has been made on that for quite some time.
At this point, only really the pyramid and the lost laboratory haven't made it from the original to plus. And to be honest, they will definitely get changed a lot, so don't know how much of it will end up getting ported over anyways.

Reactions: Gensaiga

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Well, my goal is to get to release 100, and I'm fairly confident I can keep coming up with weird kinky stuff to put into this game until then. Even if all the current plot lines get finished, I can just add new ones.
Cool! It may take a while, but with all the possible additions like new characters (I'm hoping you make a harpy character from the one you keep poking in the nest) and the Internet's fetishes, I'm sure you can make it. Will you finish the story first, or will you finish the extra stuff first.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2023-08-22 17_46_40-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll Plus r53.0 is now out!

Note: This is a smaller release than usual, as I was very sick with Covid last month, and lost a lot of time to work on this while I was recovering.

Also note that clearing the slaver hideout will remove Cassie from the safehouse for the time being.

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added events for slaver hideout
-Fixed exposed shibari rope not being considered indecent
-Changed to allow being captured in slaver house even if convinced them already
-Fixed sneaking into slave house not triggering event

Cool! It may take a while, but with all the possible additions like new characters (I'm hoping you make a harpy character from the one you keep poking in the nest) and the Internet's fetishes, I'm sure you can make it. Will you finish the story first, or will you finish the extra stuff first.
Thanks, will definitely try. Hmm, I can see about a harpy NPC, probably after the other routes in desert. I'll try to finish off current stories first before introducing new stuff, don't want to just leave you guys hanging on certain routes.

ngl I feel like a pegging scene would do wonders...also some more harder femdom too >///>;

but that's just me.
I can see about it. I've had a few requests for it.

The update is here at NG but I don't know what new content update is.
lol you're too fast

Reactions: Ourouk
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes