Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You might want to consider adding a pregnancy tag to this game (...impregnation...yeah... ;))

Also I think I found a bug: in the nursery, when you ask about your babies, if you have none the game crashes.
At least for me, even if you have babies, game still crashes after dialogue (if I have none, game will crash immediately on selection).

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So there was a bug preventing mega boobs from being accessible, which is now fixed in 20.2.

Lust Doll r20.2

-Fixed bug preventing getting megaboobs
-Fixed lactation milk stream not appearing over megaboobs
-Fixed bug where slaver milk bad end reverts to not megaboobs

How is it i get the megaboobs? I think ive read every line that they say but i might of missed it
First, get 20.2, then for megaboobs, this is required:
- 10 000 credits
- Max boobsize before megaboobs
- Must've seen megaboobs during Linda's shadow pendant scene
- Must have megaboobs transformation shrine activated in Inner Sanctum
- Then go to succubus tower's body workshop

You might want to consider adding a pregnancy tag to this game (...impregnation...yeah... ;))

Also I think I found a bug: in the nursery, when you ask about your babies, if you have none the game crashes.
Huh, could've sworn I tested to make sure that wouldn't happen. I'll take a look.

can we change the language ?
Sorry, English only.

i just wish the game supported using a mouse
Once I port the game to MV, you'll be able to use mouse :)

any cheats or fast money/stats?
In the pyramid, there's a hidden room to get lots of money (plus a curse.) Otherwise, I hear farming worm tooth is fairly lucrative... I'll see about adding more opportunities to earn money in the game.

Apr 23, 2017
So there was a bug preventing mega boobs from being accessible, which is now fixed in 20.2.

Lust Doll r20.2

-Fixed bug preventing getting megaboobs
-Fixed lactation milk stream not appearing over megaboobs
-Fixed bug where slaver milk bad end reverts to not megaboobs

First, get 20.2, then for megaboobs, this is required:
- 10 000 credits
- Max boobsize before megaboobs
- Must've seen megaboobs during Linda's shadow pendant scene
- Must have megaboobs transformation shrine activated in Inner Sanctum
- Then go to succubus tower's body workshop

Huh, could've sworn I tested to make sure that wouldn't happen. I'll take a look.

Sorry, English only.

Once I port the game to MV, you'll be able to use mouse :)

In the pyramid, there's a hidden room to get lots of money (plus a curse.) Otherwise, I hear farming worm tooth is fairly lucrative... I'll see about adding more opportunities to earn money in the game.
sorry for asking this but what is the shadow pendant/ where do i get it.

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
i cant get the game to run, the game opens and then the screen goes black and the game shuts down. does anyone know how to fix it

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Been ages since I've played, checking out the updates. Anyone know where Mistyra is after the Linda quests? IIRC I did all the science and Linda infection quests, but wanted to try some of mistyra dungeon stuff.
Can't find her in the deserted base if she's there. Checked that and the meat nest (around meat core) etc.
Thanks.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Last time I checked this game had been halted because of Rainy Skies. Glad to see it's back. :)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
sorry for asking this but what is the shadow pendant/ where do i get it.
After you finish the manor quest, go to the dungeon without Rinny and talk to the person there.

i cant get the game to run, the game opens and then the screen goes black and the game shuts down. does anyone know how to fix it
Try this: Go to properties and under the compatibility tab, disable display scaling on high dpi settings.

Also check here:

Been ages since I've played, checking out the updates. Anyone know where Mistyra is after the Linda quests? IIRC I did all the science and Linda infection quests, but wanted to try some of mistyra dungeon stuff.

Can't find her in the deserted base if she's there. Checked that and the meat nest (around meat core) etc.

Thanks.
Have you gotten the meat parasite transformation? If not, you'll need to find 4 meat parasite orbs in the nest, and then check the abyss.

Last time I checked this game had been halted because of Rainy Skies. Glad to see it's back. :)
Haha, well I do hope to go back to that eventually. But yes, gonna try to keep consistent monthly updates for this game.

Reactions: PugWug

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
pardon me but does anyone have a walkthrough leading to alternate endings or a save file containing various endings?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up,and is it too much to ask if you'd know how the new pregnancy stuff works?
Firstly, theres one game-over related to pregnance (its related to depths of meat-parasite lair, and Mistyra; if you survive this ark all the way to the end, you can initiate this scene later manually, by jumping in to abyss in right place).

Secondly, theres random chance if human enemy (right now I only sure about bandits and infected scientist in Lab Tower) cum inside your (female or futa) character («Doll»), theres random chance of become pregnant. The closer «Doll» to birth, the stronger debuffs, also, many kinds of clothes becomes unequipable. Due to a bug, «Doll» can have more then one stage of pregnancy at once. Right now it seems theres no way to… terminate pregnancy, until «doll» gives birth. Baby actually works as item in inventory. Gender is random. You can name it, and you can leave it in nursery. Warning: right now, nursery is bugged; whatever you do, never ask them about your babies, game will crush. If you need to know, where nursery is, I can check it right now, can’t remember exactly, but it is in New Ark, middle level.

Hope you can understand what I said; my English (specifically grammar) is… far from stellar, to say the least.

Speed Weed

Aug 6, 2018
Firstly, theres one game-over related to pregnance (its related to depths of meat-parasite lair, and Mistyra; if you survive this ark all the way to the end, you can initiate this scene later manually, by jumping in to abyss in right place).

Secondly, theres random chance if human enemy (right now I only sure about bandits and infected scientist in Lab Tower) cum inside your (female or futa) character («Doll»), theres random chance of become pregnant. The closer «Doll» to birth, the stronger debuffs, also, many kinds of clothes becomes unequipable. Due to a bug, «Doll» can have more then one stage of pregnancy at once. Right now it seems theres no way to… terminate pregnancy, until «doll» gives birth. Baby actually works as item in inventory. Gender is random. You can name it, and you can leave it in nursery. Warning: right now, nursery is bugged; whatever you do, never ask them about your babies, game will crush. If you need to know, where nursery is, I can check it right now, can’t remember exactly, but it is in New Ark, middle level.

Hope you can understand what I said; my English (specifically grammar) is… far from stellar, to say the least.
That was perfect, thank you. Man this game has come far.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

Hey all, here's Lust Doll r20.3 out, which fixes a bunch of bugs, as well as Elf Jail, a game I did in MV! Notably, Elf Jail can be played on various platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and in-browser! Go check it out! Changelog for LD attached at the end.

LD r20.3

Elf Jail r1.3

Play in-browser *Note, there's problems with saving on the browser version (but should be able to save on downloadable ones.)

Windows

Android

Mac

Linux

-Changed a duplicate preggers shrine to just be for oviposition
-Bugfix for 'wearing' function
-Fixed bug for sub collar appearing when being milked
-Fixed bug allowing for being impregnated while already pregnant
-Fixed wrong stat numbers in early/late stage pregnancy
-Fixed crash if ask about babies in nursery while pregnant
-Fixed softlock if give birth while changing rooms
-Changed requirements for Linda's shadow pendant scene
-Added fast travel to Drua's Tree
-Can only become pregnant if have pussy
-Prevent removing pussy while pregnant
-Fixed missing traps in Lost Labyrinth

pardon me but does anyone have a walkthrough leading to alternate endings or a save file containing various endings?
No walkthrough as far as I know, but this is generally your best bet for finding stuff:

Can also ask here. I'll generally answer if no one else does.

How do you get cum extract?
You can get it by milking yourself in the milk store. Other ways to get it are planned, but not implemented yet.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes