SeymourAzzes

Jan 13, 2018
This game might need some new tags, since after a quick glance at the change log, I can see a few that are unmentioned.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
so how does one increase boobs and dick size?
The most straightforward way would be to visit the Succubus Tower. There's a place there that'll let you adjust them.

Anyone knows who is Sana (blue haired girl) and how to get her?
She's in Upper New Ark, at the hospital. She has one scene right now that you can get by doing a quest for the college professor.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
The most straightforward way would be to visit the Succubus Tower. There's a place there that'll let you adjust them.

She's in Upper New Ark, at the hospital. She has one scene right now that you can get by doing a quest for the college professor.
Yes manage to find it... don't dodge an angry insect with a poison that paralyzes your muscles during Biology Class when you have the lure

TINKU2468

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a main story that I can follow? At the moment I'm just wandering around and how do I get to Upper New Ark? There's only a locked door

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So, the tree girl. I got the potion from pixie, now tree-girl wants me to get a spell or something for her, but the path she unlocked just leads to a house with a mute(?) guy.

He says "" and I can choose between 'sounds good' or 'nope' and neither one seems to do anything.
Is this the end of her quest so far, or am i missing something?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there a main story that I can follow? At the moment I'm just wandering around and how do I get to Upper New Ark? There's only a locked door
For the most part, it really is just wandering around and seeing what you can discover. There is a main story, but it's pretty light and revealed in small pieces as you do other things.

You can check here if you're stuck on what to do:

So, the tree girl. I got the potion from pixie, now tree-girl wants me to get a spell or something for her, but the path she unlocked just leads to a house with a mute(?) guy.

He says "" and I can choose between 'sounds good' or 'nope' and neither one seems to do anything.

Is this the end of her quest so far, or am i missing something?
sorry, that's it for now. I was working on that part, and just forgot to close it off before release.

Night27

May 8, 2017
So I am stuck on how to get the Rose Clothing I found Dura's tree but all I get is a message that I have to do something to wake her but I don't know what, I've talked with all of the npc's and nothing new shows and and there is nothing on the wiki for it either

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So I am stuck on how to get the Rose Clothing I found Dura's tree but all I get is a message that I have to do something to wake her but I don't know what, I've talked with all of the npc's and nothing new shows and and there is nothing on the wiki for it either
After seeing Drua, talk to Pixie in the manor and she'll help you. You can get the rose clothes from her after she wakes.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
After seeing Drua, talk to Pixie in the manor and she'll help you. You can get the rose clothes from her after she wakes.
I am wondering, are you gonna adds any machines in the hideout's basement at all? Like many different types of sex pleasure machines?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any content regarding the scientist that worked in the lab you wake up in after Linda's route.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I am wondering, are you gonna adds any machines in the hideout's basement at all? Like many different types of sex pleasure machines?
Sex pleasure machines does sound pretty good. It'll probably wait till the MV port, but there's plans for the machine chair in the deserted lab to be brought over.

Is there any content regarding the scientist that worked in the lab you wake up in after Linda's route.
I'm not sure who that is...

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Sex pleasure machines does sound pretty good. It'll probably wait till the MV port, but there's plans for the machine chair in the deserted lab to be brought over.
Well that will be nice, but I was thinking more than just one machine though, I was thinking many, like one at each of the pillars, one for each different type of usage, not just for sex and pleasures, but also like for milking breasts and cum from cocks as well, maybe a machine that gets you pregnant by your own cum, or a machine uses your own cum to feeds it to you, or a machine that uses your own cum to injects into your pussy and anus, or a riding horse machine maybe with two dildos one for pussy and another for anus, or a machine for spanking ass and or breasts and or pussy/cock, or a machine that groups/fondles you at various places, may I gives out more? lol XD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I'm not sure who that is...
That would be Charles, the guy your supposed to find about the pod in the starting area.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well that will be nice, but I was thinking more than just one machine though, I was thinking many, like one at each of the pillars, one for each different type of usage, not just for sex and pleasures, but also like for milking breasts and cum from cocks as well, maybe a machine that gets you pregnant by your own cum, or a machine uses your own cum to feeds it to you, or a machine that uses your own cum to injects into your pussy and anus, or a riding horse machine maybe with two dildos one for pussy and another for anus, or a machine for spanking ass and or breasts and or pussy/cock, or a machine that groups/fondles you at various places, may I gives out more? lol XD
Thanks, I'll jot those ideas down~.

That would be Charles, the guy your supposed to find about the pod in the starting area.
Ah. Nah, not really. tbh I'll probably change this part in the remake later.

hotshot1

Jun 22, 2018
im playing the sex battle on the island and no matter how many times I lose the winner never seems to pick me. what gives?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes