Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is Nymph LD's first major male follower/love interest?
Yes. Gin's route was done earlier, but it wasn't romance, it was purely about sex, and Gin leaved as soon as he realised he no longer needs training; while with Cless, it's just occasional casual sex without any dating.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the personal dungeon?
After you free Cassie from the don, you can visit Hardware R Us store in New Ark, and pay for renovation. It takes three days (time progresses when you sleep), and then, if you visit Safehouse while Cassie is there, you would be notified that it's finished.

It has bed installed by default, and you can obtain ankle and pillory stocks elsewhere (plus some extra items to be used there in the Science Lab Tower, after progressing far enough on Linda's questline).

Reactions: BahnMiire

Pokepika01

Mar 21, 2018
Alright, I tried to search this and couldn't find an answer, although I swear it used to be posted somewhere - how do you get the conspiracy theorist in The Rock to move?
*EDIT* Never mind, I'm stupid and forgot you need to unlock/activate inviting bulls first.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
does this have the patreon exclsive content
In the backers versions (marked by letter "b" in version number; currently uploaded version does have "b" in the number, so yes, it's backers build, albeit one version behind current free version, and two behind current backers), several bad ends have extended versions, where you get extra content before getting game over. Currently, there are less than 10 of them (I think, there're 6 at the moment), and Indivi rarely adds new ones. Literally everything else is accessible in both versions.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2024-07-20 23_35_31-Lust Doll Plus.png

Lust Doll Plus r64.0 is now out!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added first part of Rinny's second route
-Added next part of preggers-specific location in Desert
-Added option on mobile to offset HUD buttons to the left
-Added nipples to flat-chested furry torsos for player
-Fixed hair graphics when wearing certain long brimmed hats
-Fixed graphics glitch with Fawn when being dommed by her after putting her in pillory stocks
-Fixed graphics glitch when wearing overalls with chastity belt when pregnant
-Fixed graphics glitch when wearing sleeveless shirts and bloomers when pregnant
-Fixed lust not resetting when cumming during striptease in slums
-Fixed not becoming naked when having sex with Nymph in Private Dungeon
-Fixed Nymph escaping from private dungeon when sleeping after leaving him in there
-Fixed tummy tattoo graphics when pregnant
-Fixed all clothes being labelled for the same body part when losing multiple clothes

Atlas20

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a save after beating Don and convincing Fawn to come back?
I haven't played the game for a long time and I would like to go back to it but I don't want to have to play everything from the beginning.

Reactions: Savasch

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Ok, what am I missing? For several versions, nothing new shows up and if i Head Out anywhere, i can only pick what i already got.

I have
New Ark City
Abadoned Town
Transylvania
Milk Farm
Desert Base

No new areas since the desert base update..

Edit: Of Course NOW i finally stumbled upon the desert map

Last edited:
Reactions: Indivi

DLXXI

Jan 9, 2023
Ok, what am I missing? For several versions, nothing new shows up and if i Head Out anywhere, i can only pick what i already got.

I have
New Ark City
Abadoned Town
Transylvania
Milk Farm
Desert Base

No new areas since the desert base update..

Edit: Of Course NOW i finally stumbled upon the desert map
How you find Desert?

Mrorome

Apr 28, 2019
Game's fun but the visual style is super off putting, is there a mod or something that might make it a bit easier on the eyes?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a save after beating Don and convincing Fawn to come back?

I haven't played the game for a long time and I would like to go back to it but I don't want to have to play everything from the beginning.
You might be able to find a save on the discord that has certain quests completed, but not sure which ones.

How you find Desert?
You need to finish Cassie's route.

A Rinny update? Well it's about time.
Haha, there's a pretty long queue of characters still waiting for plot updates.

Game's fun but the visual style is super off putting, is there a mod or something that might make it a bit easier on the eyes?
You can disable the game's portraits in the options.

• Love
Reactions: DLXXI and Atlas20

swhong

Feb 11, 2020
1.I want put Iron Maiden(With A Remote Controller) in my personal dungeon, do you have any additional plans?
2.Any additional stories from the Gold mine Quest?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
1.I want put Iron Maiden(With A Remote Controller) in my personal dungeon, do you have any additional plans?
2.Any additional stories from the Gold mine Quest?
1 There are plans for the Iron Maiden, yes!

2 For the gold mine, nothing else planned just yet for that

The Uninspired

Aug 5, 2018
Haven't played this in a while. Is there a way to fix the chair in the starting area?
As far as I'm aware, currently no. I can't wait for it to be working however, it threatens to be a good time. :grin:

You can go there after solving the science tower with Linda I think and she'll comment on it but that's about it so far.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes