Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Why do I get an end after rescuing Cassie? I am playing the most recent version from here.
That quest has "good" ending and "bad" ending. You get bad ending by default, unless you involve Arlene (the cop girl), which lets her to stop the don from pursuing either you or Cassie.

In order to get Arlene on your side:
  • Talk to her in the police station.
  • Go to the hobos; they would be to the south from don's hideout.
  • One of the people there claims to be the local leader who's gathering money. Refuse him, twice, then sleep.
  • If you already paid the "leader", talk to the other hobos, they would tell you to find him in strip-club. You would only get back 500 credits, out of 2K you paid him, but that would still let you continue if you're broke because of him.
  • Now, pay 500 credits to the actual hobos, who would all go through don's checkpoint, flood New Ark, and give Arlene excuse to arrest the don for "questioning".
  • Go back to Arlene, once she gives you clearance, go and rescue Cassie, it would be safe to do this time (as long as you pass the skill tests, of course).

Apparently, it's one of the most common problems new players have with that game.

Last edited:

bobbot

May 10, 2018
That quest has "good" ending and "bad" ending. You get bad ending by default, unless you involve Arlene (the cop girl), which lets her to stop the don from pursuing either you or Cassie.

In order to get Arlene on your side:
  • Talk to her in the police station.
  • Go to the hobos; they would be to the south from don's hideout.
  • One of the people there claims to be the local leader who's gathering money. Refuse him, twice, then sleep.
  • If you already paid the "leader", talk to the other hobos, they would tell you to find him in strip-club. You would only get back 500 credits, out of 2K you paid him, but that would still let you continue if you're broke because of him.
  • Now, pay 500 credits to the actual hobos, who would all go through don's checkpoint, flood New Ark, and give Arlene excuse to arrest the don for "questioning".
  • Go back to Arlene, once she gives you clearance, go and rescue Cassie, it would be safe to do this time (as long as you pass the skill tests, of course).

Apparently, it's one of the most common problems new players have with that game.
not just new players. i avoided that questline because i thougth it was just one big dead end. nice to know theres actually a good resolution to it.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Haven't played this in a while. Is there a way to fix the chair in the starting area?
not yet as mentioned, but it is planned to be able to relatively soon!

Indivi, do you have any plans to add x-ray?
what sort of x-rays are you looking for?

not just new players. i avoided that questline because i thougth it was just one big dead end. nice to know theres actually a good resolution to it.
generally every quest in the game will have some way to finish it without ending the game. Admittedly, Cassie's can be pretty involved to figure out.

DLXXI

Jan 9, 2023
not yet as mentioned, but it is planned to be able to relatively soon!

what sort of x-rays are you looking for?

generally every quest in the game will have some way to finish it without ending the game. Admittedly, Cassie's can be pretty involved to figure out.
I am interested in abdominal x-rays, particularly of the uterus and intestines, to see from the inside what is happening during pregnancy.

DLXXI

Jan 9, 2023
Indivi, I also wanted to ask if you have any plans for the protagonist to possibly meet a sandworm just walking through the desert and possibly get pregnant by the worm without ending the game.

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
For some reason it seems I can't run away from fights anymore, and I don't know why. I think I first notice it in a fight against a whisperer, but I can't seem to run from any fights anymore. Like the option is always greyed out. regardless of stats or arousal levels.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
For some reason it seems I can't run away from fights anymore, and I don't know why. I think I first notice it in a fight against a whisperer, but I can't seem to run from any fights anymore. Like the option is always greyed out. regardless of stats or arousal levels.
How old is your save? I think many updates ago there was an issue where fights in the underground arena would lock your ability to run and the solution was to do another fight there in a later update.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes